[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is there anything wrong with this layout? the fn layer would

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: nicomaki's cute keyboard layout.png (586KB, 719x960px) Image search: [Google]
nicomaki's cute keyboard layout.png
586KB, 719x960px
is there anything wrong with this layout? the fn layer would be programmable save the annotated keys
>>
>>56167277

>no F# keys
>no multimedia keys
>not even remotely enough keys to bind into a simulator of any kind
>no re pag & av pag keys
>not having the same key keys on both sides so you can trigger them with either hand

At least you managed to save like 4cm, it's so small that if you're lucky people might not even see it and realize that you're a retard.
>>
>>56167365
>multimedia keys
>enough keys to bind into a simulator
go back to your graphics cards thread gamer scum
>>
>>56167277
Your function key is fucking stupid.
Make it like the captlock key so I don't need to break my hand to type shit
And what the hell is the "super" key suppost to do?
>>
File: 1455364266682.jpg (52KB, 640x480px)
1455364266682.jpg
52KB, 640x480px
>>56167277
It's handy to have a numpad for typing in filenames like this one

also I'd rather find a few extra square inches for my keyboard than have to retrain my muscle memory so I can type on a smaller keyboard.

t. Model M user
>>
>>56167464

When you're tripfagging like a whore on a Starbucks with your macbuk retina pro and your poorfag keyboard, if other people stare at it you press the Super key and they'll think that it probably does something cool but they won't really know.
>>
>>56167464
>what the hell is the "super" key suppost to do?
certain GAMERS may know it better as the windows key
>>
File: terry.jpg (321KB, 1971x1971px)
terry.jpg
321KB, 1971x1971px
>>56167513
>windows
>always games
underage
>>
nico a shit
>>
>>56167653
shes makis TRUE WAIFU and GIRLFRIEND and a GOOD GIRL
>>
>>56167653
nico and maki are the light and dark to each other. if you don't respect who maki was made for and what her destiny in life is then you should just hang yourself
>>
why the fuck is the super key layered? Just place it next to the function key
>>
>>56167681
kys. maki as a goddess
>>56167676
more like dumb annoying bitch
>>
>>56167859
>>56167681
Fuck off. Maki is a smelly lump of shit
>>
>no numpad
retard
>>
>>56167926
we weren't talking about your mom lol
>>
>qwertyshit

Since you already killed any possibility of comfy one-handed typing, why not go all the way and design a chorded keyboard if all you're looking to do is minimize the number of keys.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.