[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Intel vs AMD

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1464112528044.png (438KB, 856x571px) Image search: [Google]
1464112528044.png
438KB, 856x571px
Intel vs AMD

"Do i buy this?" edition

http://pcpartpicker.com/list/6t7gtJ

Very solid shit in this list, but do i buy this in 1.5 months, or wait till Zen launches? i don't want to get cucked this time around (currently running an 8350 @ 4.4GHz that i bought on launch day).

also general AYYEMDEE v Shilltel thread
>>
File: 19.png (203KB, 508x555px) Image search: [Google]
19.png
203KB, 508x555px
>"Do i buy this?" edition
>>
it seems you're missing some parts.
>>
>buying a quad core at the end of the quad core era

sure why not
>>
>>56164322
Shitty PC. You forgot to even add a case or PSU.
>>
I bought a laptop with an AMD A9 processor, R7 M440 graphics and a 1080p display for $500. is that a good deal?
>>
>>56164540
>posting in meme text without adding what i should change.

kys
>>
>>56164528
>>56164553
Corsair RMx 750W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply is in the list... and i have everything else.
>>
>>56164561
if you can, return it and spend $500 on a pistol and shoot yourself instead.
>>
>>56164561
i bought a $800 desktop with intel Core i5, Nvidia GTX, and ddr4 dual-channel ram. Did i do good?
>>
>>56164612
GTX what? you fucking boosted animal...
>>
>>56164644
I was parodying the post I replied to.
>>
>>56164587
if you plan on overclocking, i'd suggest evga 650g2, i doubt you'll hit 750w with that build and the g2 has a 10 year warranty. if you're not gonna oc, get the 550g2 and i'd get the 6700 non k and an h170 mobo and save some cash.

if the m.2 is for your OS, just get a 120gb, if it's for anything else, why not get a regular old sata ssd and get 500gb for that price?
>>
>>56164612
>selling brand new powerful gaming pc with intel i series computer processor and Nvidia GTX graphics for $1,200
>literallyeverypostoncraigslist.jpg
>>
I'm planing to buy a 8350 after Zen, hopefully I'll get it even cheaper
>>
>>56164665
I will be overclocking and i will definitely look into that PSU, but the M.2 drive is the perfect size for my OS and all the other things i want at M.2 speeds. so ti think ill keep that one as i already have a decent 500GB SSD for everything else. the question still stands if i should buy it or wait for zen.
>>
>>56164717
just keep an eye out on zen over the next couple months before you buy. if it looks like a sham, stick with intel like a good goy. if it looks great, get the zen like an ayymdetard poorfag.

you've got two months by dude, just keep researching the zen and see if it's right for you.
>>
>>56164836
>get the zen like an ayymdetard poorfag.
even if it's haswell-e for half the price? Only poorfags don't spend twice as much for the same performance.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.