[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whats the best book for building a computer?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: Computer-Insides-1080x675.jpg (283KB, 1080x675px) Image search: [Google]
Computer-Insides-1080x675.jpg
283KB, 1080x675px
Whats the best book for building a computer?
>>
>>56164217
>book
The manual you get with your motherboard
>>
>>56164217
>book
really?
>>
There are a lot of guides online
>>
I always turn to The Holy Bible
>>
>>56164333
Which testament and which book
>>
>>56164217
there's not one. it's 2016, it's basically expensive legos.

match the cpu socket to the mobo, get the proper ram, throw an ssd and a gpu in the mix, and make sure it has enough power.
>>
>>56164217

Thesselations I
>>
File: 1471266286172.png (181KB, 460x558px) Image search: [Google]
1471266286172.png
181KB, 460x558px
>>56164217
Maybe do ten minutes of research on google Friendo ;^)
>>
>>56164217
Instead of the bible I pray......dear lord keep the attic deamons away while I build this build. And god give me the strength not to put this thru the wall if anything goes wrong. Amen
>>
>>56164217

I mean I guess if you want to waste money the CompTIA A+ guide. Seriously, Youtube clips are 100X better as a practical guide to how to make one. Really is pretty damn easy. Just remember.

>there are two power connections going into the mobo, one big fat one, one small one
>if nothing else make sure the wires labeled PWRSW from the front are hooked up to the right spot on the bottom of your mobo
>>
>>56164391
OT, as the new is clearly a fabrication praising a false messiah.

The best book is Exodus, as without it I wouldn't know how to sell my daughter as a slave.
>>
>>56164217
You don't need a book my friend, there is wonderful young man on YouTube called linus tech tips who has a fantastic selection of videos which are very educational and professional made, infact, most of the world's top pc builders always recommend linus to new customers for after sales tech support, it sure beats talking to sanjay on the phone for half hour only to solve nothing. Besides, any book on pc building is already out of date before it hits the shops.
>>
Assembling A Computer in 2016

Chapter 1: Plug it in where it fits.

The End
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.