[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best pentesting distro for you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: index.jpg (7KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
7KB, 300x168px
name the best pentesting distro that you used.
points here are :
1-stable
2-good repos
3-personalization
4-pentesting tools (prefered ones)
don't forget to tell your experience with the distro.
>>
Gentoo
>>
Gentoo
>>
windows 10
>>
Microsoft Windows 10 Home 64 Bit
>>
Gentoo. Or Pentoo, if you are retarded.
>>
Windows 10 with visual studios enterprise
-> Cheapest sulution
>>
>>56159939
Install Arch, add BlackArch and ArchStrike repos to pacman.conf. Enjoy the latest tools without having to install shit you'll never use. I'd like to point out though, you may just be able to get by with what's in the Arch repos and AUR. I was quite surprised at the number of tools they have. If you're concerned with stability, you can try Arch with a LTS kernel.
>>
i know about blackarch ,they actually have like 1500 tools ,and arch i already used it ,any graphical interface recomended for a arch laptop? (got nvidia and intel graphics)
>>
>>56159939
You know you can download all those tools in the ubuntu repos right?

You dont have to use kali. Offensive security is just a company trying to sell something that's always been free.
>>
i know ,but i meant the preinstalled ones
>>
>>56160181
I alternate between i3 and Gnome. Depends on my mood at the time of install. Those may not be your ideal scenarios so I'd investigate further. I only suggest them because they are relatively useful when dealing with small screens and they're easy to set up.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.