[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best browser/way to lurk 4chin on a phone? I have too much free

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: 1471325444541.jpg (927KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1471325444541.jpg
927KB, 900x1200px
Best browser/way to lurk 4chin on a phone?
I have too much free time at my work lately and I need to browse this in comfy ways to kill some time
Also tips to use free time at work having only a phone?
>>
Just use clover senpai
>>
>>56157061
Isn't that outdated bloated shit?
>>
Clover is Best way desu
>>
>>56157091
How exactly is it outdated?
>>
File: 1422336006170.gif (426KB, 400x480px) Image search: [Google]
1422336006170.gif
426KB, 400x480px
>>56157579
>he uses the playstore version
>>
OP here.
Sorry, forgot to mention I'm using an iPhone.
>>
>>56158108
then what the fuck are you doing on /g/?
>>>/lgbt/
back home before i tell tim cook you've been thinking of going on non-apple-approved websites!
>>
I still don't get why you fags need a app to browse this site. .
Only thing I know that's an issue is webm's. But that's an easy fix with any non stock browser.

Side note* posting from mobile devices should require a 4chan pass.

It's probably where most shitposting and undeaged faggotry is coming from.
>>
>>56158145
>hurr durr le iphone is gay meme
Do you have anything constructive to add or are you just going to sit there memeing like a fuckwit?
>>
File: Mobile faggot.png (177KB, 297x333px) Image search: [Google]
Mobile faggot.png
177KB, 297x333px
>>56158213
>mobile poster
And 4chan wonders why desu happens.
I bet if I gave a lengthy description as to why mobile users are the cancer killing 4chan you'd just reply with one to several words to the effect of "newfag" because you are incapable of having any real in-depth discussion on the matter.
If you cannot read within the time it takes you to scroll over it then it's no concern of yours.
Any form of discussion that we could of had on the matter is immediately nullified by the amount of effort and concentration required to type a suitable response back.
I'm willing to bet you don't even
I'm also sure you are the type to reply kek in ylyl threads as well, and call other that use anything else a "newfag"for not following a social construct only enforced by other 14 year olds like yourself using phone to access 4chan because mummy and daddy would not approve.
Theirs no way in hell you'd be allowed on this site.
I also assume you un-ironically use edgey on posts that are clearly intended to be humorousness?
Another majoure downfall mobile users have to bring, is that they rarely contribute an image to the discussion, and when they do it's one the saved from here.
Just another reposting le-meme loveing sheep.
I challenge you sir, to reply adequately defending your right to access 4chan via a mobile device.
>>
>>56158241
I can shitpost while shitting
>>
>>56158241
Because the device from which you post isn't the sole determinant of your worth or general quality as a prospective poster.
If you're goal is to improve the overall quality of posts then rather than persecuting mobile posters you'd be better off banning posts from Antipodean IPs, or better yet just permabanning anyone posting anime images outside of they're containment boards.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.