[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I fucked up

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: LG-G4-deal-01-2.jpg (204KB, 958x790px) Image search: [Google]
LG-G4-deal-01-2.jpg
204KB, 958x790px
So a few days back I bought an LG G4 through Sprint. It had an update available so I went ahead and applied said update. Problem is that it was ZVB and it installed antirollback so I can't downgrade. Only then did I realize that it's impossible to root Marshmallow ZVB on the piece of shit. Is there any way to make this thing fuck up so my warranty will cover it and they'll replace it with a non-updated phone? It would have to seem hardware related and like it wasn't my fault... I hate no being able to root my shit. I had a G4 on nTelos and it started screen tearing before... is there a way to prompt that behavior on this one or was that just an unlucky draw?
>>
>>56155952
Wait... Is it just the sprint version or does it also count for the international one?
>>
>>56155952
Sell it on Swappa for $200.
Buy one on Swappa for $160.
???
Profit.
>>
>>56156082
Pretty sure it's only the Sprint variant.
>>
>>56156252
Oh thank god.
>>
>>56155952
just flash it with some non-retarded shit .why the fuck would anyone actually want an unrootable phone if anything they should sell them permarooted .
>>
>>56156139
The used phones on Swappa are probably already updated as well, my friend. I may have to just live with it and hope there's eventually a root for ZVB.
>>
>>56156299
I can't flash it with anything. The bootloader is locked, and I can't roll back to a previous firmware.
>>
>>56155952
Literally just return it to the sprint store and get a new one you fucking moron
>>
>>56156313
Will they take it back for absolutely no reason, you dick for breath?
>>
>>56156348
Yes. I know because I did the exact same thing. If they ask just say the battery was defective. Now delete this piece of shit thread.

Retard.
>>
>>56156361
Thank you, you piece of shit. I will try that!
>>
Why does lg have such shit firmware

my gf got an LG G3

she got a new network provider

for some retarded reason if you switched the phone of and one again the built in antivirus would send a text to amercian costing 25p each time like wtf is this shit?

and trying to uninstall it was a nightmare like i actually had to contact macfee to get a code to disable their software and it still didnt work so i had rooted it then forced a compete uninstall

so basically if you dont know much about a phones you would be fucked and probs end up returning it fucking piece of shit.
>>
>>56156310
You can unlock the bootloader on the official LG website
>>
>>56156620
Idk, but I'd love to just buy a phone and not have to deal with this type of bullshit just to use it the way I want to.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.