[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Questions about Google Drive

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: image.png (24KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
24KB, 300x300px
Let's say that another person has access to the computer that I use at work and I didn't log out of my gmail account in it and I also have the google drive client on desktop. And let's say that I have some sensitive material (lets say dank pasta screencaps) in my drive folder that I wouldn't want anyone else too see. I have some questions:

1. What happens to the local files stored in the gdrive folder on the pc when I delete them from my gdrive account online?

2. If the other person logs in with his own gmail account, can he still see the files in the gdrive local folder?

3. Is there a way to confirm if I have the desktop client installed on another pc in case I don't remember?

Thanks.
>>
File: image.jpg (116KB, 1125x1076px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
116KB, 1125x1076px
>Let's say that another person has access to the computer that I use
Stop letting that happen.
>>
>>56151972
No one's going to go looking through your dank memes OP, just log out next time
>>
I just need some answers please ;_;

Ok lets say it's anime waifu pics
>>
>>56152122
Sign off when you're done using a thing. Then you never have to worry about all of your stupid fucking questions.

Basically, see >>56151997
>>
>>56152193
I couldn't sign out because there was no internet when I was there, but now it came back. This is why I didn't go into details, it's not important.
>>
>>56151972
there is some feature somewhere that lets you remotely sign out. idk where it is but i know that there was one 2 years ago when i forgot i was logged into my dad's laptop.
>>
>>56151972
>>56153470
>View recent devices
https://security.google.com/settings/security/activity

>Apps connected to your account
https://security.google.com/settings/security/permissions

>Gmail
Look in the bottom right-hand corner and there should be a little bit of text which says:
>Last account activity: X minutes ago
>Details

Click on details and you can sign out all other sessions connected to your Gmail account. If you suspect someone's snooping your Google account, then changing the password should force them out:
https://security.google.com/settings/security/secureaccount
>>
>>56153757
Thank you
>>
>>56154358
Man, please get acquainted with the new features on the web, good luck.
>>
File: 1469914826875.png (470KB, 733x584px) Image search: [Google]
1469914826875.png
470KB, 733x584px
afaik if you have a synced folder on that computer, even if you terminate active sessions in your account settings through your home pc, the local files will be there on your work pc from its last sync.
>>
>>56151972
What kind of workplace doesnt have domain enabled computers with separate profiles that is locked only to your own AD account log in?

>putting google drive syn folder in C:\Temp

You're a fucking idiot.
>>
>>56154430
Unfortunately this. Welcome to the (((cloud))).
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.