[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi /g/ What cables are these please

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 20160818_235926.jpg (3MB, 4128x3096px) Image search: [Google]
20160818_235926.jpg
3MB, 4128x3096px
Hi /g/
What cables are these please
>>
>>56149300
220 volt (may be 230/110 or other. Changes country to country.) or ground. 50/50 chance of dying. Try it.
>>
what am I looking at in the first place?
>>
>>56149300
Can you post a picture of the front of the socket and also tell us what country you are in.

>>56149336
Fucking no way is that power unless someone has butchered it, not even the third world uses cables that tiny for power, those cables are fucking minuscule.
I think it could be phone wiring.
>>
>>56149478
It's probably electricity. Two wires (as I can see). Yes they do, by the way. You never saw bad wiring, did you?
>>
looks like some retarded set of phone (copper pair) cables to me
>>
Electrician here, looks like some sort of splitter box, could be for a phone line. It's definately not power, because no house power wiring is ever done in screened cable unless you've had some hack in the past that wired a socket outlet with whatever cable he had on hand. Can I get a pic of the front of the box?
>>
>>56149526
>>56149478
Ooops, sorry. Didn't see the other set of wires. Probably phone line.
>>
>>56149300
It could be alarm wires, phone wires or some kind of modem with a power wire that go through walls. Can you take a picture of the other side of the case?
>>
>>56149526
And I'll also add the cable is far too small for power unless you want to burn your house down.
>>
File: images.jpg (4KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
4KB, 225x225px
It's an USB cable I will show you later :^)
>>
>>56149604
US OLDFAGS AMIRITE?! XDXD
>>
CUT THE PURPLE WIRE OR THIS WHOLE THING'S GONNA BLOW
>>
>all these people not smelling the bait from miles away
>>
>>56149582
This is probably phone line like you faggot said but, for fuck's sake. You guys never saw any bad wiring, did you?
>>
>>56149300
It can be a relay box for a door lock or something like that.
>>
>>56149640
>you guys never saw any bad wiring, did you?
"Have you never seen any bad wiring in the past?"
Have you ever seen good English?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.