[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So /g/, I have a second hand pc that is running windows XP and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: Winter.jpg (103KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Winter.jpg
103KB, 800x600px
So /g/, I have a second hand pc that is running windows XP and I can't log into the administrator because the guy didnt give us the password and I need it to download stuff, is there any way I can get into the main account?
>>
>>56144767

yeah but this ain't your private tech support forum fag. try looking up your own stuff asshole.
>>
>>56144795
You're nothing to humanity.
>>
>>56144767
Search the web, aka "Google it faggot". There are tools for it. And why not just steal all the data from it and reinstall windows?
>>
>>56144830
Because I know nothing about anything to do with computers and I figured that you guys are pretty good at this stuff.
>>
>>56144845
How about you leave this board then, we are not your personal tech support
>>
>>56144845
http://www.geckoandfly.com/1842/how-to-recover-your-windows-xp-and-vista-user-login-password/

http://pcsupport.about.com/od/toolsofthetrade/tp/passrecovery.htm

Took me one second.
>>
>>56144845

how about fuck you? take it to a repair shop and pay $100 to the jew owner for unlocking it in 3 minutes retard
>>
>>56144863
But you are all fat faggot nerds and I thought fat faggot nerds are somewhat submissively kind, soon you'll be calling me massa' and dealing with all my computer problems while I fuck your wife for you.
>>
>>56144886

And it took none to me! You say that you're not my tech support but you always do my work for me, that's why I like it here.
>>
>>56144767
http://www.techrepublic.com/blog/tr-dojo/reset-windows-passwords-with-the-help-of-linux/
>>
>>56144931
>it took 0 seconds making this thread
Actually it took you longer
>>
>>56144902
>he doesn't know how to
>>
>>56144977
Nah he was triggering autists for fun whilst some one got him a link. Stay beta /g/
>>
>>56144767
FUCK OFF FUCK YOU. WHY DO YOU PIECES OF SHIT INSIST ON USING FUCKING MICRO SHIT PRODUCTS STOP USING THEM AND THEY'LL STOP EXISTING
>>
>>56144767
>So /g/, I have a second hand pc that is running windows XP and I can't log into the administrator because the guy didnt give us the password and I need it to download stuff, is there any way I can get into the main account?

Dumbest shit I've heard in a long while.
How could you not nuke it and reinstall everything when you got it?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.