[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"Memory booster" brain implants finally a reality

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

File: 2000px-Cartesian_Theater.svg.png (1MB, 2000x1579px) Image search: [Google]
2000px-Cartesian_Theater.svg.png
1MB, 2000x1579px
Forget about storing photos, songs, videos, passwords or anything for that matter on external devices.

Soon you'll be finally be able to carry all your data inside your body with implants attached to your neurons.

http://spectrum.ieee.org/the-human-os/biomedical/bionics/new-startup-aims-to-commercialize-a-brain-prosthetic-to-improve-memory
>>
>aims to
so what do they have right now?
>>
lol no it's not
>>
>>56128914
A nice little drawing
>>
Suure, lets put backdoors right into our fucking brains, good idea.
>>
Pls don't buy one I get off from having significantly better long term memory than most.
>>
File: spread-johnny-mnemonic2.jpg (353KB, 688x508px) Image search: [Google]
spread-johnny-mnemonic2.jpg
353KB, 688x508px
Listen. You listen to me. You see that city over there? THAT'S where I'm supposed to be. Not down here with the dogs, and the garbage, and the fucking last month's newspapers blowing *back* and *forth*. I've had it with them, I've had it with you, I've had it with ALL THIS - *I want ROOM SERVICE*! I want the club sandwich, I want the cold Mexican beer, I want a $10,000-a-night hooker! I want my shirts laundered... like they do... at the Imperial Hotel... in Tokyo.
>>
>>56129711
the description on the back is longer than the actual story
>>
>tfw we will all be born with windows 20 installed by default in the future
>tfw NSA will spy on you and listen to your thoughts, and even see what you see
but thats fine because we got nothing to hide, right?
>>
File: 1546851638.gif (1MB, 140x169px) Image search: [Google]
1546851638.gif
1MB, 140x169px
>Finally possible to directly implant memories into peoples minds

wew

what could possibly go wrong!
>>
File: tumblr_my0drcoQZt1sdlrewo1_500.gif (365KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_my0drcoQZt1sdlrewo1_500.gif
365KB, 500x281px
>>56129791
"you're under arrest for contemplating the contemplation of commiting a crime."
>>
>>56128893
Will it run linux? I need to know NSA can't get into my mind.
>>
>>56128893

I already do this without and implant and it has caused me nothing but trouble.
>>
>>56129659
Ha, same. Short term isn't too great though, with basic shit. But damn will I remember an obscure acronym.
>>
>>56131016

>obscure acronym

Acronyms aren't even hard to remember, that's why they exist retard.
>>
File: GITSSAC2-06.jpg (39KB, 640x352px) Image search: [Google]
GITSSAC2-06.jpg
39KB, 640x352px
i'll keep my data on external sources. why would i openly want to give a reason for people to hack into my mind to steal data because i was too lazy to keep it on a usb?

>falling for the meatbot meme
>>
>>56131051
>not writing down sensitive information in an artificial language
>>
>>56128893
>new-startup

So it's a scam to get investor's money.

Move along, nothing to see here...
>>
I never asked for this xdddddddd
>>
File: 1414279201438.jpg (361KB, 2768x2928px) Image search: [Google]
1414279201438.jpg
361KB, 2768x2928px
>>56128893
>tfw now i can never forget all those embarassing, depressing, infuriating, mind fucking things i ever saw, heard, felt or done.
Thank you science.
>>
>>56129791
>>56129811
Why is the future always a cyberpunk dystopia? Why can't it be Jetsons?
>>
Advertising in brain, when?
>send the "I need to buy this product" message directly to the brain with the chip
>buy the product without question
>>
>>56133594
because that's post-cyberpunk and things still suck in their own special ways
>>
>>56131051
>implying it will have internet access
retard
>>
>>56129791
Minority report
>>
MKUltra is alive and well I see.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.