[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Razer Deathadder

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

File: deathadder_chroma.png (70KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
deathadder_chroma.png
70KB, 400x300px
It's $38 at amazon.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00MYTSDU4

Should i replace my 10 years old lovely Logitech G9 with it?
>>
If its used, avoid it. I got a used one and it broke down after a few months
>>
>>56117254
a used mouse sounds like a cum danger
>>
>>56117189
if it's used, don't. razer isn't even that great.
>>
>>56117254
>>56117291

Not used, check the link.

Bought it, cant buy it cheaper than this i guess.
>>
>>56117189
Sure, it's actually a good mouse. The light is easily disabled. I actually found it more reliable than my old Logitech G400, those mice occasionally have cord problems and the Deathadder has a braided wire which is really nice. The only problem is that it's normally a little overpriced, but $38 is a good deal.
>>
I've had the blue one for about 4 years now and it's held up nicely. Would definitely recommend.
>>
>>56117189
i bought one in a bind from walmart a few months ago. no problems once i figured out how to turn off the light
>>
>>56117189
Only if you hate your scroll wheel and don't need it.
>>
Razers are gunk magnets unless you meticulous about clean hands, just saying theres better options than the death adder too, lachesis comes to mind if your dead set on a razer
>>
>>56117189
Make the experience to be happy a year.
After that you'll get unwanted double-clicks whenever you just click once. Shortly after the warranty is over that is.
Hf, gl, kkthxbye
>>
>>56117189
My left mouse button broke within a year on that thing.
>>
I have one and it's shit. The liftoff distance is so minuscule that any dust fleck on my desk causes the mouse to freeze.
>>
>>56119228
I've been using the same Deathadder for ~3 years. I don't know what the fuck you guys are doing to have this shit happen. I play SC/SC2 and some FPS
>>
>>56117189
yes it's a comfy mouse and i love the look of it

idk what these faggots are talking about, mine works great and never had any problems.
>>
>>56117254
That's because it's Razer, not because it's used.
>>
The mouse had a nice texture on it but guess what? IT FUCKING RUBS OFF. Avoid it.
>>
>>56121761
what the fucK? do you fucking use your nails to hold the fucking thing? kek, kys autistic nigger ..
>>
its huge, comfortable to hold and heavy/solid as a brick
has a reputation for buttons or scrollwheels fucking up especially these older models
sensor is fine
>>
>>56121761
I have one that is over 5 years old, has intensive usage (average of probably 4-6 hours of gaming a day), and it looks fucking pristine. If the entire mouse was matte finished it would be a god-tier mouse.
>>
>>56121778
You sound like you watch leafy videos all day, grow up kid.
>>
>>56122546
idk who that is, but obviously you do

hola reddito
>>
>>56117346
its 20 or 25 on aliexpress, guaranteed to be genuine, a few anons in the /csg/ threads got one and were able to register them with razer.
>>
Collect more money and buy somethingn from logitech mx series
>>
>>56117189
> Razer

Here is a list of good mouses:
> Rival 300
> Corsair M65 Pro
> Logitech G502

Then you have Zowie, but the naming is totally messed up and the website is also a mess, so good fucking luck picking one.

The Rival 100 is also good, used one for a while, but some people may miss the rubber side grip.

I bought an M65 since it had no rubber at all anywhere. I love it.
>>
>>56121761
I used two Deathadders and no problem, what the fuck are you talking about? It's rare to see good products from Razer and this mouse is one of them.
>>
>>56117189
Ive used several Deathadder's over the years and ive had 0 issues with them.

Their Naga is a piece of shit tho, avoid it at all costs.
>>
>>56117189
it's a fine mouse but it's a big mouse

if your hands are tiny azn hands like mine, get yourself a zowie fk1 (or possibly an updated version if they have one)

best mouse i ever used
>>
>>56117286
I want an used mouse more now, damn it.
>>
Had two of them in my time and both of them failed in under 2 years. Just my own personal experience.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.