[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHEN IS NEXT NEXUS COMING OUT! SHOULD I GET NOTE 7 OR WAIT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: upset.jpg (7KB, 256x196px) Image search: [Google]
upset.jpg
7KB, 256x196px
WHEN IS NEXT NEXUS COMING OUT!

SHOULD I GET NOTE 7 OR WAIT FOR NEXUS

WANT BEST HARDWARE

SMART PHONE GENERAL A FUCKING SHIT
>>
>>56116597

Nexus 2016
>shittier version of latest HTC
>bottom facing speakers instead of previous front facing
>smaller than 6P
>Wireless charging removed

You'd have to be retarded.
>>
>>56116796
No, they will have front facing speakers. I don't believe those leaks. All they need to do is improve internals of nexus 6p, and make it a new phone. The 6p was a game changer smartphone. Google cannot fuck this up, plz
>>
>>56116859

It's the same people who leaked the last phone.

It's legit senpai.

And HTC are making the new phone so they're not just going to improve over the 6P as that was a dif. manufact.

The only good thing about the new nexus is Android N.
>>
>>56116597
>>>/g/spg
>>
>>56116597
>nexus
>good hardware

nice meme
>>
>>56116954
are you literally drooling from your mouth, you fucking retard?
>>
I can't find a decent phone. This is getting annoying. I boughtsome cheaper Lumias or HTC, they're indestructible, but run like shit (well lumias run nice but I want Android).

I bought some flagship phones and I can't complain about their performance but for fuck sake. I have 3 xperia z3 compacts in my company. All of them had the problem with their screens coming off. The fucking glue dried up in them and I could pull the screen away with my nails. All of them after about 2 months after buying. The warranty covered that up, but now I have the same problem AGAIN with the phone that was already repaired. This is bullshit.

Is there an android phone that works well and is not made of chinese shit? I am fucking tired of sending away my phones every few months.
>>
>>56116931
Well I might as well keep my 6p another year
>>
>>56116796
>smaller than 6P

And that's supposed to be a bad thing? If I want a tablet I buy a tablet
>>
>>56117032
>Small hands
Just buy an iPhone SE rubio if you cant handle something bigger than nexus 6p
>>
File: 1450733647987s.jpg (5KB, 250x191px) Image search: [Google]
1450733647987s.jpg
5KB, 250x191px
>>56117032

5X - Phone
6P - Phablet
7 - Tablet
>>
>>56116597
Neither.

Nexus: updates (which you can flash regardless), no removable battery or expandable storage and HTC rehash. Expect XDA complaints within six months.

Note 7: no Note 4. No removable battery or expandable storage. Expect a 12 month shelf life.
>>
>>56116597
If the new Nexus was just a N5 with updated internals I'd buy it instatly.
>>
>>56116999
But the Chinese shit is the best shit. Straight from the source, hombre
>>
>>56116983
There's a thread for this bullshit already, quit plaguing the board up with more.
>>
>>56117170
eat a fucking dick and die, faggot
>>
>>56117176
no u
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.