[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I simply refuse to believe we can progress any further in technology.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

File: rikkaaaa.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
rikkaaaa.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
What's next? Sword Art Online style Virtual Reality? I don't think so. What do you fa/g/s think?
>>
>>56115034
I want Rika to be real, and I want her to be my girlfriend.

That's what I think.
>>
>>56115131
>tfw she will never be real
>>
>>56115131
>I want her to be my girlfriend.
Leave her alone you molester
>>
File: asia_hatipoglu.jpg (51KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
asia_hatipoglu.jpg
51KB, 960x960px
>>56115205
get out of /g/ pls go to /v/ pls thx
>>
File: waifu32.jpg (2MB, 2816x2112px) Image search: [Google]
waifu32.jpg
2MB, 2816x2112px
>>56115131
if your waifu was real, she'd hang out with the other popular girls and think you're a creep
>>
File: 1470603201198.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1470603201198.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>56115313
hurts.
>>
>>56115034
Things may often seem impossible until the proper breakthrough has been surmounted. A bit over 100 years ago flight may have seemed impossible until the first men pushed the technology just far enough to get off the ground for a small distance and set the precedent for what was to follow.
There are many technologies in the works that are set to replace the antiquated hardware base we have now, like photon-based CPUs. It might be 10 or 20 years off, but will nonetheless unlock a massive leap in the limits of computer technology.
If you are so interested in technology maybe you should go do something about it instead of waiting with thumbs up your ass and complaining that things aren't as good as they could've been you entitled piece of shit, be glad you weren't born in the 1800's or something.
>>
Zap cannons and ray guns replacing regular guns
>>
>>56115034
We still don't have domestic robots for our houses. They would rather push this IoT meme to make our houses just begging to be hacked rather than work on robot slaves that do more than hoovering.
>>
>>56115313
No, not Rika.
>>
File: 23132135584.webm (2MB, 632x472px) Image search: [Google]
23132135584.webm
2MB, 632x472px
>>56115034
Just give me my fantasy simulator machine so I can stop waking up
>>
>>56115341
WTF is this and why is it always posted on this board?
>>
>>56115811
It's a forced meme. Someone wanted to order pizza online but their noscript was blocking their ability to place an order, so they came to cry about it here and how they'd rather starve.
The reason it's posted on /g/ specifically is because almost everyone here always memes about "muh freedumbs" and how they go to great lengths to avoid using specific software for arbitrary self-imposed reasons.
I have reason to believe that this whole pizza meme is a social commentary on these zealots.
>>
>>56115360
This.

The future is always going to be unimaginable by most. Who's to say what comes next, even?
>>
>>56115912
it's not social commentary it's just angsty newfag humor. I've seen that image used as an avatar on a certain other forum. 100% sure it's the same guy
>>
>>56115034
Processing units that require a small fraction of the power they do now -> high end PC components will fit in a case the size of a book and not overheat at all.

>>56115131
And this
>>
>>56115997
Robo Rika gfs.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.