[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Share Logitech receivers?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: serveimage(54).jpg (377KB, 1920x1341px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage(54).jpg
377KB, 1920x1341px
I lost the receiver for my G700s.... Is there a cheaper Logitech device that I can take the receiver from?

And no I usually don't game on it so no need to complain.
>>
Why can't unified receivers for each brand be a thing?
How many would support that idea? I mean I personally only use Logitech products (and an old razor naga), a friend of mine only use SteelSeries and another Microsoft products.
Sure if you game a lot you almost always want to have it wired, but as single adults we are not confined to just a small desk.
>>
File: 1464049719496.png (17KB, 457x396px) Image search: [Google]
1464049719496.png
17KB, 457x396px
>$24 for a replacement receiver
>>
My Zowie has never had this issue
>>
>>56112239
Yeah but if I can find a cheaper mouse that works a replacement for that will be a lot cheaper, thinking of buying a bulk so I always have a receiver available.
>>
>>56112109
You are fucked, the 700/700s receiver is only for that model because of the 1000hz thing, you best bet is a new receiver from amazon or something.
>>
>>56112961
Wth you mean 1000hz? It's interface is 2.4ghz like most other mice's
>>
>>56112961
Sorry I've been trying to find full specification/build on the receiver for hours now without any valid results.. the only info I can find is "hurrdurr 2.4ghz! 12000dpi hurrdurr BUY ME FATTY FAGGUT!"
>>
If I could find the specifics I would get my hands on a few alternatives and see if I can force the g700s driver on the unsupported receiver.
>>
>>56114452
2.4ghz is the wireless wave frequency.

1000hz is the USB polling rate.
>>
I lost my mouse and still have a receiver, wanna have it to try?
>>
The unifying receivers are all the same it doesn't matter where you get it.
>>
http://support.logitech.com/en_us/software/unifying
>>
>>56115770
Ahh okey, how did you acquire that info?
>>56115777
That would be great, what mouse sis you have?
>>56115794
Ok. But as far as I've read the G700/s did not have a unified receiver, or do you mean I can actually use a Mouse receiver that has that unification thingie?
>>
>>56115994
It does have a unifying receiver.
>>
File: MahNigga.png (237KB, 444x522px) Image search: [Google]
MahNigga.png
237KB, 444x522px
>>56116602
You sure? I honestly trust you more then myself right now, but if that is truly the case then this became a lot easier.
>>
>>56116693
Open the bottom of the mouse and look near the batteries, there is probably a slot to keep it inside the mouse.
>>
>>56112109
Call Logitech support.

They're usually good. They might be able to sell you a replacement receiver for cheap or even free.
>>
>>56116710
Holy shit didn't notice that slot before. But what has that to do with the unified thing?
>>56116781
Oh is that so?
Wouldn't harm to give it a try then :)
>>
>>56112184
>Why can't unified receivers for each brand be a thing?
It already is, its called bluetooth.
>>
>>56116841
You can store it in that slot iirc
>>
>>56116851
Bluetooth is shit and should die already
>>56116856
Good to keep a backup there.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.