[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Install Windows 10 >Microsoft Edge is trash >Try to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: WINDOWS-10-wallpaper.jpg (56KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
WINDOWS-10-wallpaper.jpg
56KB, 1920x1080px
>Install Windows 10
>Microsoft Edge is trash
>Try to install Firefox
>"Download Firefox!" Appears in search bar
>Click it
>Edge downloads bloatware malware trash instead

I refuse to believe this was an accident.
>>
Wait....so you tried to install Firefox from the Windows search bar?
>>
>>56110795
Unrelated, but when will this fucking Windows 10 meme end? We fucking get the point already, Windows 10 is trash. Stop fucking making threads about it. /g/ has been the shittiest board lately because of it.
>>
>>56110871
It pulled whatever from the first Bing search result, I guess. Which is guaranteed to be 100% pure AIDScancer.
>>
>>56110892
thank god windows 10 is the last windows
>>
>>56110892
>The shittiest board
You say that when literal containment boards like /mlp/ are a thing
>>
>>56110871
I think the "I hate Windows 10" threads will stop when the Pajeets stop making "I love Windows 10" threads.
>>
>>56110795
>i use the computer like a retard and then i'm going to blame the OS on a taiwanese sewing board because i wanna be one of the cool kids
>>
>>56110932
There's something hilarious about the idea of a virtual ghetto / concentration camp.
>>
>>56110993
>Inbuilt browser tells you "Click here to download software x!"
>Downloads wrong software
If by using my OS wrong you mean using Windows 10 at all then you are correct.
>>
>>56111411
>>>56110932
>virtual concentration camp
Is that like cyber bullying?
Oy vey goy you can't say that on the internet it's like the holocaust all-over again.
>>
I have to say, that after anniversary update was installed on my pc and notebook, i kind of liked edge. it has adblock, lastpass and pocket extensions which are most used for me on google chrome, it's fast and looks nice. also, on my 13-inch laptop with 1080p screen google chrome is terrible to use. everything is small, favicons are barely noticeable. only edge was comfortable, and now it works with extensions.
>>
>>56110932
I had no idea that board existed until just now, Jesus Christ.
>>
I just installed Firefox using edge a day ago. You're just fucking dumb and went to a third party site with a million download buttons trying to trick you to download malware.
>>
>>56111808
theres also
>>>/soc/ (fuckybook)
>>>/s4s/ (9gag)
>>>/lgbt/ (tumblr)
>>
>>56110958
It wont stop because lonix users are insecure because their os is irrelevant and inferior to win
>>
>>56110932
Boards like pol, mlp are contaiment boards, g supposed to be a board to read and talk about technology, at least thats what you expect but its full of autismos and autistic arguments mainly by linux and amd users
>>
>>56110795
Here you go: https://www.mozilla.org/en-GB/firefox/developer/
>>
>>56110892
Found the Microsoft employee.
>>
>>56110795
>Install Windows 10
10/10, OP
>>
>>56112391
>>>/v/
>>
>>56110795
>click ransom shit to download Firefox
>WOW FUCKING HELL EVERYONE BUT ME IS TO BLAME FOR THIS!!!!!!

Install GNU/Linux distro if you need safe-sapce repos because of your own retardation and lack of care.
>>
fucking thread filled with newfaggots again, thanks m00t
>>
>>56110795
>Install Windows 10
wew lad
>>
>>56110795
Holy fuck you are 100% retarded. We need to delete the crossboarder friendly generals so you fucks stop having """excuses""" to come over here and blame other things for your retardation. Wangblows 10 might be bad but it's not the OSs fault you have a brain the size of an ant.
>>
File: q6nOGn-G_400x400.jpg (33KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
q6nOGn-G_400x400.jpg
33KB, 300x300px
>>56110795
>I refuse to believe this was an accident.
It definitely wasn't. You are clearly utter moron.
>>
File: proč lžeš.png (31KB, 631x422px) Image search: [Google]
proč lžeš.png
31KB, 631x422px
>>56110908
>>
>>56112391
>amd users
if you feel the need to point them out, you are probably in the same boat, just under different flag
>>
>likes Firefox
>calls other browsers trash

lol did that multi process update even get in yet?

anyway just use IE
>>
>>56110795
>clicking popup ads

you're a special kind of guy, huh anon?
>>
>>56112357
Same for Apple shills.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.