[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /g/ think of logitech's new mouse?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 213
Thread images: 33

File: pro-gaming-mouse.png (27KB, 521x342px) Image search: [Google]
pro-gaming-mouse.png
27KB, 521x342px
What does /g/ think of logitech's new mouse?
>>
There have been no worthwhile advancements in mice since 1999. Most people shouldn't even use mice anymore, they're inferior to a wide array of ergonomic input devices people are just too stupid to take a day to adjust to.
>MUH GAYMEN SENSORS
Guess what? You're not good enough at your gaymes to justify these retarded precise sensors. It's like getting a high powered, .25 MOA sniper rifle and not using a scope. If you're not getting a ROI from professional gaming where being 4ms faster than the other nigga actually matters then you're a fucking moron.

P.S. Logitech is garbage. Your pro gaymer idols use it because they're paid to. Sorry, not sorry.
>>
File: logitech-g400-1b.jpg (133KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
logitech-g400-1b.jpg
133KB, 1280x1024px
How can I replace this?
>>
>>56110517
how can that replace this?
>>
>>56110458
>Sorry, not sorry.

I don't necessarily disagree with your post but if you actually talk like that and are not a 15 year-old high school girl then kill yourself my man.
>>
File: 1434636855966.png (269KB, 567x960px) Image search: [Google]
1434636855966.png
269KB, 567x960px
This is it, the endgame mouse.

It's finally fucking happening. People have been waiting for this so fucking long that in the meanwhile, bst made his own mouse which is basically this but worse.

MX300 is fucking back. With a 3366 and those batshit insane clicks from the 302 and 303. And really, this seems more in line with the MX300/RX250 than G100s is because it's slightly less wide in the sensor area, which is really important for nutcases like me.

Instant fucking buy. All praise Logitech for listening, resounding fuck you to the industry for ignoring fingertip grippers for so long and may Logitech's reign last forever.

I can't express the feels properly and I know this shitter imageboard won't understand.
>>
> $70

What the shit. This better come in a gold and silver box studded with diamonds for this price.
>>
>>56110195
what mouse is this?
>>
>>56110195
Does it require Logishit software to be running or are settings saved to the mouse?

Shape wise it seems like they finally came to their senses after releasing all those spaceship abominations for years.

>>56110660
Yeah, this too.
I don't understand why these mice are so expensive. Does the sensor cost so much?
>>
>>56110458
So you're saying I should exclusively use kinect or other gesture controlled sensor to play games and control UIs? There's a reason mice are still a legit perfect input method because they work better than anything else on the market.
>>
>>56110704
It's a GAMER mouse man, pay the premium or stay a NOOB
>>
File: ELufO3A.jpg (316KB, 1200x2509px) Image search: [Google]
ELufO3A.jpg
316KB, 1200x2509px
Is it accurate, /g/?
>>
>>56110729
I know what you mean, but you would think at this point someone would come out and make the same mouse for $30. Some chink, whoever.
But nope, doesn't happen.

Mind you, I use a $10 office mouse right now, but the sensor is truly mediocre to the point that you can't use it for drawing circles.
>>
>>56110768
Xiaomi hasn't come out with a mouse yet?
>>
>>56110458
Your post convinced me to just use my thinkpad nipple forever instead of getting a top of the line comfortable mouse with a perfect sensor that, despite being advertised as a gaming device, is still perfectly suitable for everyday work.
[spoiler]you're a fucking faggot[/spoiler]
>>
>>56110458
Literally everything you wrote is wrong
>>
>>56110704
>Does it require Logishit software to be running or are settings saved to the mouse?

All saved on the mouse.
>>
>>56110753
>mx518
>shit tier

look at this pleb
>>
>>56110561
>not wanting to be a 15 year old grill
>>
>>56110753
just look up what sensor the mouse uses and whether there are any build quality issues (loose lens etc.)
everything else is personal preference
do your own research instead of relying on someone's subjective """""""tier list"""""""
>>
Seems like a downgrade to the G502.
>>
File: rival_300.jpg (97KB, 1424x1088px) Image search: [Google]
rival_300.jpg
97KB, 1424x1088px
>>56110517
Done.
>>
>>56110900
>G502
I bought it to replace my G400. Returned it today. It's by far the shittiest mouse I've ever used.
>>
>>56110900
If you're trying to impress your middle school buddies, yeah.
>>
If you're not instantly ejaculating right now, this mouse is not for you. Those that know, know.
>>
Whatever happened to the Ducky Secret mouse? Does anyone here own it?
>>
File: LWlzZdG.gif (38KB, 138x300px) Image search: [Google]
LWlzZdG.gif
38KB, 138x300px
the optimal gaming mouse design sure as hell wouldn't have any side buttons or dpi buttons anywhere near where they could accidentally interfere with mouse grip or clicking other buttons

the cable would be as thin as the wire connecting the mouse to the usb port so as to minimize cable drag. no, mouse bungies, don't solve this problem.

the mouse would be as light and small as possible as there's only one good grip and that's fingertip and the best size and shape for this is smaller and lighter.

the mouse would have a flawless sensor with one native dpi setting with no interpolation lag.

ideally the usb sampling rate would be 2000hz or greater as there's no good reason to not shave response time no matter how small so long as perfect tracking speed isn't sacrificed.

the mouse should be driverless eg plug and play with no software to interfere with optimal operation.

the click switches used should offer the fastest possible response typically the same ones found in logitech gaming mice eg omron.

anything less than this definition of a perfect mouse isn't a better design it's making concessions with your own personal failures with no exceptions.
>>
File: qqwerwe.jpg (9KB, 237x213px) Image search: [Google]
qqwerwe.jpg
9KB, 237x213px
>>56110903
>>>/trash/
>>
>>56111216
I've never ever in my life accidentally clicked the CPI button on my mouse (same position as this Logitech).
Besides, you can disable it.
But I do use it sometimes, not for gaming though.

Agree with the other points pretty much.
>>
>>56111216

While this is a bait post, this mouse checks off most of that list.
>>
>>56110195
>more light pollution level ricer shit
their mice have been trash since the G500.
>>
>>56110517
This is my same question.

I want a new mouse but I'm stuck with this because everything else SUCKS DICK.

God damn it logitech really fucked up the last 3 years or so since they started using that dumb G logo...

For fuck sake make a god damn g4000 or whatever....
>>
>>56111252
disabling it isn't good enough because that means installing your shit tier software to make concessions with flawed design

>>56111253
if by most you mean misses the mark entirely, sure
>>
File: 20151208_074010.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
20151208_074010.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
All of my mice. And still no G400 replacement...

Gave away my MX500 that was a stupid move.
>>
>>56111300
I had a G400, what a terrible shape, what a disgustingly terrible scroll wheel.

Did you ever try a properly designed mouse?
>>
>>56111327
I've been using the MX500 shape for 15 years.

I'm not gonna switch now.
>>
File: 319bFksZGIL._SX300_.jpg (7KB, 300x271px) Image search: [Google]
319bFksZGIL._SX300_.jpg
7KB, 300x271px
>>56111327
This. I fell for the g400s and now I'm stuck with this weird shaped mouse since few years now. I miss the old optical mouse from logitech, a revised version of it with side buttons and a better sensor would be perfect.
>>
File: logitech-gaming-mice-g300s.png (43KB, 521x342px) Image search: [Google]
logitech-gaming-mice-g300s.png
43KB, 521x342px
I'm a cheap fuck
>>
>>56111300
I still have and use one of the black/blue 'crackled' G5's. The scroll wheel is ass, but I like the sensor and the shape of it. How does the G400 hold up in comparison to the G5 and MX518? Considering buying a new G400 from a friend that he never used for 50$.
>>
>>56110753
I have a Mionix Naos 8200
It's one of the best mice I've ever had in my hands. Maybe not god-tier, but definitely not shit
>>
>>56110195
what is the name of the mouse.
desu this imagesearch never worked for me.
>>
>>56111216

I agree with all of the listed, but would also like to add.

Thumb buttons that are mounted vertically instead of horizontally. Its Much quicker and easier and quicker to move the thumb up, or down instead front to back. I don`t even know why it isnt a standard layour.

Smooth rubber scrollwheels like on those old logitech office mice. They are just easy to operate, smooth and fast.

No lumpy, cancerous ergomeme designs.
>>
>>56111282
>if by most you mean misses the mark entirely, sure

Designed for fingertip, without a huge fucking ass - check.
Flawless as possible sensor without wondering which DPI setting is native - check.
Can work driverless - check.
Fastest possible switches - check.
Side buttons don't interfere with holding - check.

Cable can be changed and it's the only real flaw of this mouse.
Your sampling rate remark is pure autism.
>>
>>56110753
but deathadder was shit, did you make this list
>>
>>56111671
no, it's /v/, of course they will rate trash-tier light pollution mice as being god tier because it was "made" for "gaymin"
>>
>>56110458
I dislike gaymer gear too but you have mostly no idea what you are talking about.
The reason why gayming mouses actually matter is that for majority of competetive games you want good sensor with 1:1 tracking. That's really all that matters. You need this in order to ever get better at gaymes because only 1:1 sensors are completely predictable and let you practice your muscle memory properly. Everything else (high dpi, extra buttons and other shit) is completely irrelevant but sensor alone is actually important.
Older logitech mices were godly, thankfully my g400 still works so I have no need to try any of their newer products (or any newer mices for that matter)
>>
>>56111521
http://gaming.logitech.com/en-us/product/pro-gaming-mouse
>>
I think youre a faggot
>>
>>56110517
my one of these just broke and i'm using some cheapy shit that my mum bought at argos.
>>
>>56110195
it's basically a g303 but instead of $30 it cost $70 and with a wider scrollwheel
>>
>>56111624
not ideal fingertip size nor weight. passable doesn't cut it

flawless as possible sensor is word salad. one dpi without some screwball lense. period.
it can't work driverless you have to disable buttons
the presence of side buttons inherently interferes and needs to be disabled
the cable cannot feasibly be changed it must be a non removable cable

the only thing this mouse checks is the switches. it's the bare minimum game mouse not the pinnacle of it.
>>
>>56110195

it only has 2 buttons on the left side, so its not worth buying. the g500s has 3 side buttons and is a dream with source games.
>>
>>56111974
>not ideal fingertip size nor weight. passable doesn't cut it

It cuts it because it's the best you can get.

I too would prefer a laptop sized mouse with a fantastic sensor and maybe you'll have something like that available pretty soon. But for now, this is the best mouse you can get if you dislike mice digging into your palm and being able to actually make vertical movements without moving your entire arm.

>flawless as possible sensor is word salad. one dpi without some screwball lense. period.

Listen to this faggot. Why would you not be able to change DPI if it doesn't interfere with performance? Perhaps you don't like the feature, but you're planning to write objective gospel here, so think before you post.

>it can't work driverless you have to disable buttons

No, you don't. Both side buttons are recognized by Windows without any drivers.

>the presence of side buttons inherently interferes and needs to be disabled

It doesn't if they're positioned correctly. They are so, you are holding the mouse erroneously if you find them a problem. Correct this.

>the cable cannot feasibly be changed it must be a non removable cable

It can feasibly be changed and it's actually pretty easy. Go back to /v/.
>>
>>56112025
>It cuts it because it's the best you can get
>there's no food therefor my steaming pile of shit is the best food

> Why would you not be able to change DPI if it doesn't interfere with performance?
because it inherently does. the lense and software must make concessions for multiple dpi which manifest itself in the form of lag. a perfect sensor is designed from the ground up with a single dpi setting and a perfectly matched lense

> No, you don't. Both side buttons are recognized by Windows without any drivers.
the entire point is to not have side buttons

> It doesn't if they're positioned correctly. They are so, you are holding the mouse erroneously if you find them a problem. Correct this.
there's no such thing. side buttons are a concession period.

> It can feasibly be changed and it's actually pretty easy. Go back to /v/.
no it cannot. false flagging means you're clueless. get lost
>>
>>56110195
That 's a good looking mouse

I'll replace my g303 with it.
>>
>>56112084
>the entire point is to not have side buttons

???
>>
>>56111755
This "perfect sensor" thing is severely overestimated.
Nowadays pretty much any mouse over $20 will have a good enough sensor for almost all competitive gaming.
Most top tier CS:GO pros use mice with "flawed" sensors and do just fine.

Perfect sensors are better, sure, but they're not worth it if they come with shitty ergonomics and gimmicks like G502 and shit.
>>
>>56112084
>It cuts it because it's the best you can get
>there's no food therefor my steaming pile of shit is the best food

It's really not shit though. It's definitely sufficiently small enough for comfortable fingertip operation.

What do you use, Jesus?

>because it inherently does. the lense and software must make concessions for multiple dpi which manifest itself in the form of lag. a perfect sensor is designed from the ground up with a single dpi setting and a perfectly matched lense

There is no lag anymore dipshit. Christ, read up on the 3366. Are you living under a rock?

>the entire point is to not have side buttons

What about those who like to use them? I don't use them at all, but I don't mind them when they don't interfere with the grip because I am not autistic.

>there's no such thing. side buttons are a concession period.

Maybe I should write this fingertip gospel of yours, you're shit at it.

>no it cannot. false flagging means you're clueless. get lost

Oh dear fucking god, this guy.

It's true, you lose your warranty so this is not painless operation. But it actually is easy.
>>
>>56111974
>it can't work driverless you have to disable buttons
1. install driver
2. disable button
3. uninstall driver
>>
>>56112094

If you're 100% satisfied with the g303 shape, just don't. This is the same mouse, but with a MX300/g1/g3/RX250/G100/etc, etc shape.
>>
File: u7Gtnny[1].jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
u7Gtnny[1].jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>56112156

Case in point <<<

G Pro is recommended if you want something slightly slimmer than the g303 that doesn't taper towards the front which is what the awkwardness of the g303 really is.
>>
>>56112129
you cannot use side buttons without making concessions with accuracy. for example you cannot properly grip the mouse while making a large sweeping motion and rapidly clicking the side button. all side buttons can do is interfere with mouse design and physical mouse aim. they are for stupid people. there's nothing that can't be objectively better mapped to a keyboard. the mouse1, 2 and mwheel buttons do not interfere with thumb and pinky grip while clicking and are thus perfect.

>>56112146
> It's really not shit though
it really is

> What do you use, Jesus
original g400

> read up on the 3366
i have. marketer victims doesn't defeat rock solid design logic. when designing object for multiple purpose concessions must be made. it's why some report "unexplained" lags.

> What about those who like to use them
design concession for mentally handicapped.

>>56112148
it doesn't retain settings and the shape, weight and cost of the mouse suffer from flawed design
>>
>>56110458
Reminder that these are the people on /g/ who shill desktop Linux
>>
and also putting a rom on a mouse adds weight adds cost and is a security risk
>>
>>56112280
>it doesn't retain settings

Logitech claims it does, every decent new mouse does.
>>
>>56112308
see
>>56112303
if it does that's even worse. i'm not footing the bill for retards.
>>
>>56112280
>original g400

Ok, I can't read your shit anymore. You're a typical autistic /g/ monkey.
>>
>>56110517
I just fixed the wire problem, it's nice. I didn't know better, cause most of my life I used a shitty mouse.
>>
>>56112341
it's not perfect but i never claimed it was
>>
>>56110753
What about Cooler Master's mice?
I have one and it feels very accurate.
>>
>>56112280

This is why vertical thumb buttons should become the norm for more mice. It preserves the functionality without unnecessary movement and fiddling around.
>>
>>56112366

How's that for making concessions with your personal failures then?

Literally using the original meme brick mouse that's as far as imaginably possible from a fingertip ideal. Even a g402 is better for fingertip and that's like saying "diarrhea is better than solid shit for a romantic dinner".

Don't mind me, I'll just moan about how no mouse is good enough for my fingertip grip while using an oversized potato because some clueless hipster retard on /g/ told me the g400 and WMO are the only options I have.
>>
>>56112428
if it uses your thumb for anything but grip you're doing it wrong

>>56112454
i can still fingertip grip and i never said it was better retard i'm just gonna pay for sidegrade not supporting cancerous design. i'll use it till its dead
>>
>>56112574

It's really, really not a sidegrade and you'd be much more comfortable with it over the fucking hilarious brick, but whatever. Use your meme mouse.
>>
>>56112649
it really really is and i'll avoid supprting gamer cancer design for as long as possible
>>
i have a working microsoft habu since 2008 but it looks like ass now.

whats the most similar mouse i can replace it with? at least 2000dpi because i like to move only my fingertips
>>
>>56112139
>shitty ergonomics and gimmicks like G502
G502 fits my hand so perfectly though.
>>
>>56112668

It's really, really not a sidegrade and you'd be much more comfortable with it over the fucking hilarious brick, but whatever. Use your meme mouse.
>>
>>56112759

Razer Deathadder appears to be a similar shape.

There's a lot of similar mice out there though. Ask here http://www.overclock.net/f/375/mice
>>
I've never understood why mice manufacturers never tried using buttons instead of pads. You could easily fit 4 buttons positioned naturally where the pads are (L1, L2, R1, R2), and wouldn't need the awkward side buttons.
>>
>>56110517
G400s

it was their last mouse with that shape, now they have joined the transformer-looking-mouse club
>>
>>56112828
>Razer Deathadder
dont buy. it will double click within a few months and then the scroll with start fucking up.
>>
what mouse is it?
>>
File: 1457293715840.jpg (82KB, 271x404px) Image search: [Google]
1457293715840.jpg
82KB, 271x404px
>>56110458
>Guess what? You're not good enough at your gaymes to justify these retarded precise sensors.

speak for yourself
>>
I just want a G600 with updated sensor and switches.
>>
#BringBackG400s
>>
>>56112807 (You)
>>
>>56112139
It's not about the "perfect" sensor, it's about getting a sensor with as little acceleration as possible. Only gaming mice actually aim to do this, if you buy a normal mouse there's no guarantee it won't have acceleration. In fact many mice purposefully have acceleration.

I personally prefer 1:1 movement even for desktop use, so I continue to buy gaming mice. I just turn off the LEDs and other gaymen features.
>>
>>56110561
>>56110727
>>56110808
>>56110820
>>56111755
>>56112300
>>56113242
Thank (You).
>>
>>56110195
>"Looks pretty nice, not too tacky. Looks pretty basic so it must be cheap, I might buy one"
>Checks website
>£69.99
>"Nevermind."

What's so good about this mouse that can justify that price? It costs almost as much as my mechanical keyboard which has over 100 switches, full backlighting and a metal backplate. This is just a piece of plastic with a few LEDs inside and a sensor.
>>
>>56110195
I'm curious, but please Logitech. Make a MX518/G400 successor.
>>
>>56110835
but it is shit tier, retard
>>
>>56113500
this. 518 has autocorrection to make straight lines
>>
>>56113404
>What's so good about this mouse that can justify that price?

It's one of the very few mice with the 3366/3360 sensor right now.
And supposedly it's well made, has a good shape, good buttons and wheel.

DM1 Pro S comes closest to it, but then it's pretty much just as expensive.

Once more mice with 3360 come out I expect the prices to go down. People are hyping this sensor too much, though, this is why manufacturers keep the prices up.
>>
>>56113192

And they just promptly left it. Pro G looks almost respectable.
>>
>>56113404

Logitech are leading the market in terms of sensor and switches. 3366 is the only thing that made MLT04 people shut up, I think even r0ach finally shut the fuck up.

They put some quirky spring bullshit into their switches which apparently makes them 10 times better than anything. I haven't tried them to know. Also they actually pay attention to debounce latency.
>>
File: MASTER RACE COMING THROUGH.jpg (272KB, 3000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
MASTER RACE COMING THROUGH.jpg
272KB, 3000x2000px
>>
File: M65_PRO_RGB_BLK_01.png (88KB, 800x684px) Image search: [Google]
M65_PRO_RGB_BLK_01.png
88KB, 800x684px
>>56113404
>>56113540
And to give you an idea of the market, pic related is the kind of shit manufacturers are putting out nowadays.

So obviously there's a gap for the competitive gaming community that Logitech (and DM, Nixeus, FM...) are eager to fill.
>>
>>56113475
>please Logitech. Make a MX518/G400 successor
Oh, my sweet summer child, did you not hear?
This is it.
>>
>>56113638
so this new logitech mouse use some fancy switches that are better?

better how?

i need a new mouse and i might actually consider buying it if it has good switches
>>
>>56111400
mx518 is easily the best one i have ever used, no fucking contest, especially compared to the razer gaymer shit where the button breaks after couple of months
>>
>>56113638
the switches aren't market leading whatever that means but they comprise the top tier
>>
>>56113716
see >>56113535
>>
i have a logitech g900 chaos spectrum that i bought for £40 so I'm pretty happy with it. Wouldn't pay the full sticker price
>>
>>56113683

They add springs to them is all I know. Also, nobody else is doing it. Google it, I guess. Introduced with the G302, carried over to G303 and this mouse.
>>
>>56113732

That's old, the g302 and 303 are not even in there.
>>
>>56113735
Was not aware of that and never felt it that way, i have played my fair share of professional enemy territory and have never issues with the behaviour this author described. Aiming was flaweless, I used it for 7 years and the only reason i replaced it with g5 was because it started to look like garbage.
>>
>>56113821
i've read both those mice are slower. it's quite new for "old".
>>
G303 mustard
>>
>>56110195
are people really this fucking autistic about fucking computer mice? jesus christ

I've had a dozen of all types and brands and they're all the fucking same, aside from minor details like shape and weight
>>
>>56113964
It's gaymershit. Manchildren tend to be autistic and they tend to play video games into their late 20s and 30s.
>>
File: eOjW68A.gif (942KB, 500x269px) Image search: [Google]
eOjW68A.gif
942KB, 500x269px
>>56113964
fucking casual.
>>
>>56110195
do they have a g9 successor yet?
>>
>TFW still on my G400s
I had a G400 back in the day, but the cable broke and I wasn't aware it was an easy fix. So I ended up getting the 400s so I could have my 400 back.
Wasn't initially keen on the design, but these days its faded or something. Maybe its not faded, maybe it was always this dark. Either way, its very agreeable/subtle now.

Glad to see Logi are FINALLY going back to the 400 feel. I was dreading the idea of my 400s dying and having to get one of those fucking transformers.
>>
File: ssshh.jpg (33KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
ssshh.jpg
33KB, 700x700px
>>56113993
>accurate mouse is not important for anything else than gaming
oh so naive. and you call us manchildren?
>>
>>56114020

/g/, how do I explain this to you.

G400 is not the only mouse that exists.

This mouse has nothing really in common with the G400.

Stop with the G400 meme. It's embarrassing and awkward.
>>
File: 1407261474124.gif (480KB, 493x342px) Image search: [Google]
1407261474124.gif
480KB, 493x342px
>>56114052
it's not a meme, it's a preference. some people want the old 518 shape which the G400 and G400s shared.

all the other logitech mice are not shaped like the G400.
>>
>>56111400
It's has a better sensor then the G5 rev2 but generally it's feels a lot cheaper.
>>
>>56114101
It's actually the MX500>MX510>MX518>G5>G400>G400s>G402
>>
>>56110517
I like my G402 more than my G400
>>
>>56114052
I know its not, but its the one I've had for YEARS and trust.
I originally got my G400 around early December 2012. I then got the G400s. (I know these dates because I remember I was playing Far Cry 3 at the time, and upgraded from a shit mouse to the G400 mid-way through the story).

I like the style. I like the shape. I like the weight. I like the side buttons and I like that it isn't bogged down with 20 of them. I like how the sensor has been to me.
If this Pro G mouse is as good as the 400/400s, that's all I need to say fuck it and stick with what I know.

Why the fuck should I risk it all and try out 20 different mice trying to find one I like when I already have a mouse I like and now have a possible successor should I need it?
>>
>>56114196
>G402
fuck off with your transformers shit
>>
>>56114101
>some people want the old 518 shape
You can call them gay ass faggots, you know.
>>
>>56110786
Not yet, but hopefully soon.
>>
>>56110195
What the fuck I just bought a G303 and they came out with this
>>
File: L957032.jpg (45KB, 592x495px) Image search: [Google]
L957032.jpg
45KB, 592x495px
They've been releasing new mice for over a decade but not one of them has come even close to the perfection of pic related.
>>
>>56114330
Return the 303?
>>
>>56114351
>two sensors
wat?
>>
File: ballmouse.jpg (154KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
ballmouse.jpg
154KB, 640x480px
> not using a mechanical mouse
>>
>>56114351
>Twin sensor
What madness is this?
>>
>>56114354
It's been over a month
>>
>>56114304
go buy a square bring and use as your mouse then, you fucking retard since preference apparently dont matter to you.
>>
File: sm2-fg3.gif (107KB, 432x327px) Image search: [Google]
sm2-fg3.gif
107KB, 432x327px
>>56114351
>>56114372
> not using a twice as mechanical mouse
>>
File: Multi_7a4fda_5461110.jpg (21KB, 554x182px) Image search: [Google]
Multi_7a4fda_5461110.jpg
21KB, 554x182px
>>56114351
M-M-multi sensor drifting!!!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Rywpqj21dw
>>
>>56111216
But I like mixes with a weight to them.
>>
File: 1460385660570.jpg (226KB, 1438x1415px) Image search: [Google]
1460385660570.jpg
226KB, 1438x1415px
>>56110195
I can dig it.
>>
Logitech sells their G303 for $70 too yet it goes for $40 everywhere else. I'll wait until it's on Amazon for $40-50 and then I'll snap it up.
>>
its a g303 but rounder
>>
>>56112236
Why the hell is this cable so thick? I refuse to buy another Logitech "gaming" mouse that comes with one of those thick, stiff, heavy cables. They're cumbersome and make mouse movement totally uneven/unintuitive.
>>
>>56113673
Isn't the polling rate on that thing about 125hz with a fairly low max DPI? Also it's huge. The G900 doesn't have these problems but is ambidextrous which means it isn't ergonomic. Like OP's pic.

This really shouldn't be hard for Logitech to get right.
>>
>>56116786
>huge
manlet
>>
>>56117618
>manlet
Nice rebuttal. The only large mouse I will purchase in the future will be large because it has to be, ie. a vertical mouse.
OP's mouse is probably half the size and far lighter.
The MX Master has little to show for its size.
And for the record I do use a G502 over various far smaller mice I own simply because the ergonomics are preferred.
>>
>>56110900
I have the 502
Too fucking heavy
thinking of getting a Zowie FK but this might be interesting
>>
It's shit
>>
>>56118000
I am waiting for a ZA13-sized right-handed Zowie. They're nice but using a symmetrical mouse doesn't feel right. I don't think they are even meant to feel right in that sense.
>>
>>56110195
side buttons should be farther forward, I can't imagine using them in that position being comfortable
>>
>>56110195
Looks like another razer knockoff, just like these zowie mice.
>>
>>56120734
lazy bait
>>
>>56110195
>2 "extra" buttons
>1 extra button
It's shit. Needs more buttons.
>>
>>56110753
>deathadder
>muh meme tier gear
>>
>>56110517
G400s here, comfy as fuck
>>
>>56112280
>you cannot use side buttons without making concessions with accuracy.
I literally never had any kinds of problems with side buttons.
>>
can someone tell me why anybody actually still uses a fucking wired mouse in this day and age?
I've been using wireless mouses for the past 7 years, and I don't get how anyone could do otherwise after using them.
>inb4 input delay
i've literally never experienced a moment in a game with a wireless mouse where i went "fucking bullshit, delay killed me there". If it's there, its literally so insignificant that the only way to catch it would be to look on slowed down footage
>>
>>56123562
>>>/facebook/
>>
G500 owner here.

Am fucking lolling at you all arguing over subjective crap.

Waaaah my thumb buttons arent foreward enough.

Waaaah my sensor isnt 1000000 dpi.

Waaaah that mouse doesnt have a good shape.

You're all retarded and don't know how to use your hands.

You realize that a mouse is just plastic and metal right? And that you can customize them YOUR FUCKING SELF right?

I paid 40 for this hunk of chink and am still baffled why it was 80 to begin with. Mice should be 20 bucks tops. A laser, a couple switches and a pcb encased in plastic with a good grade wire. It's not like some fools sit their with a solder and monacle. They press a fucking button and a machine cranks these out like hotcakes. Then gooks put em together like legos. Hell, YOU could even put em together like legos.

Pick a good mouse that fits your hand and your budget, stop grabbing your dick and do some hand stretches. Fucking arguing retards. The botnet faggots are better than this thread, holy fucking cuck.
>>
>>56123609
>meme response instead of actual counter points
I'm asking seriously, why the fuck would people ever use wired mouses
>>
>>56110753
>Zowie anywhere above shit tier

Enjoy your dead mouse in 2 years or less.
>>
Oh my god you are a retard. Do you know what ping is? A player with 50ms ping will usually outgun a 90ms player, and god forbid youve got >120 ping. I remember in Halo 1 and Gears of War for the pc how bad it was. People can shoot you before you could even see them.

Well, a wireless adds about 10 ms on top of that, minimum. And Allah fucking help you if you're using some shitty software to process your mouse clicks. And depending on how the game handles input, the 10ms delay could increase.

If its imperceptible then blame your own perception, because the rest of the world can tell.

Except for console plebs, those fuckers have to play wireless.
>>
>>56123706
>10 ping making a difference
you're literally autistic
>>
>>56123723
And there it is. The last resort of b8. Respond with a meme, probably delayed response due to your wireless bababullshit. kys you insensitive vegetable.
>>
File: IMAG0149.jpg (3MB, 4000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0149.jpg
3MB, 4000x3000px
>>56110195
Elder Sage tier coming through

I charge my mouse 3 times every two weeks if I remember to turn it off when I'm away. It takes only 2 hours to bring it to full. The cord to the dongle plugs straight to the mouse as well, and the drivers on the mouse and the wireless are identical, meaning I don't experience a crash or loss of input if I have to charge it in in the middle of a game.

And it has better latency than most wired mice. 6 extra buttons beyond the primaries, of which can be assigned macros, functions, program launch. The 2 side buttons can be removed if you don't like them. The three LED's in the center show battery level, as well as the software giving me a polite notification at 30% and 10%. And the scroll wheel has a freespin toggle. And the rgb logo is a mice feature too, though I can turn it on and off with one of the buttons.

If you hate cords, and desire less than 0 compromise, this is the mouse for you.
>>
File: 1471056945130.gif (79KB, 182x250px) Image search: [Google]
1471056945130.gif
79KB, 182x250px
>>56123895
>transformers
>millions of buttons
>huge fucking scrollwheel that wobbles left and right, adding momentum and making it more difficult to control fast swipes
>>
>>56110195
>wired
Into the trash
>>
>>56123895
But ambidextrous mice are mutually inclusive with shit ergonomics

That's quite a compromise
>>
>>56110808
>[spoiler]
Hello summer
>>
>75$
No thanks.
>>
>>56124034
>transformers
yes

>millions of buttons
optionally

>huge fucking scrollwheel
not really, why is your finger traveling from left button to right button anyways?

>that wobbles left and right, adding momentum and making it more difficult to control fast swipes
Did you pull this out of your arse? its fine, if very slighty larger than the average, and it certainly doesn't wobble side to side, the left and right middle clicks are as stiff as ever and still as useless.

>>56124060
Implying its unwieldy, which its not. Its smaller than my previous G600, but I've easily changed the way I hold my mice from full palm, to hybrid palm-claw, only because its shorter. I miss mousebutton3, but the side buttons have taken over that for me. I haven't ever gotten hand fatigue, and the only 'compromise' would be that I don't have a crook to rest my pinky finger anymore.
>>
>>56123649
>battery
>price
>fewer models to choose from
And I still don't trust the latency of wireless mouses. It doesn't have to be visible to be worse.
>>
>>56124528
>And I still don't trust the latency of wireless mouses. It doesn't have to be visible to be worse.
This, just thinking about it makes me not want to buy them.
>>
>>56112280
Generally agree with you.

Only sidebuttons I have liked is Zowie EC1 and Logitech MX518.

Reason being is that those buttons are well out of the way, meaning that I can use them for web browsing but they don't interfere with anything else. Unfortunately those shapes don't work that well for me for other reasons.

With mice like the Deathadder, Lachesis, Kana, and even the Sensei I always had problems with the side buttons.

I really like the G100s and was dissapointed that it was discontinued so fast. My mouse lasted for a few years, but ultimately had click issues. I tried to buy a replacement but I ended up getting a chinese counterfeit instead, which was clearly inferior.

I am now using a Roccat Lua, which is actually quite good for my preferences, but I wish it was a little bit taller so I had better grip. I was hoping the G100s successor would satisfy, but I don't know if I can handle those side buttons.
>>
File: 7943.jpg (39KB, 675x450px) Image search: [Google]
7943.jpg
39KB, 675x450px
Why did EVERY SINGLE KOREAN SC:BW PRO use this mouse?
>>
>>56110903
Own one myself, not a good mouse.
>>
>>56124654
Cargo cultism?
>>
I'm happy with my $25 Deathadder 3.5g from Aliexpress
>>
Is there a cheaper variant of a MX - master/whatever?
>>
might actually look into one of these, looks like the first non garbage mouse logitech has made in a decade
>>
I miss the MX518 I had :(.
>>
I have a G500 first Gen I still use, it sometime loses power randomly so it's about time to replace it what's my best option?
>>
>gaming mouse supposed to be simple without added bullshit
>has a braided cable and LEDs

benq zowie master race
>>
>>56125293
g502
>>
Just so you guys know
the g400s sold like shit, which is why they made the g402 the way it is
>>
>>56124654
cheap and basic
>>
>>56110195
Looks like a death-adder in blue.
What are the specs? Too lazy to Google.
>>
>>56125996

spring tension whatever omrons
G100s size and roughly the same shape

Far cry from a deathadder.
>>
>>56110195
fuck DPI buttons and the motherfuckers who invented them
>>
>>56124654

Smaller Asian hands.

And in RTS games, even those with bigger hands prefer a fingertip grip without a fat butt interfering with vertical movement. Never really understood how claw grippers move vertically desu senpai.
>>
>>56126020
The pic from OP resembles a death adder imo.
Anyways, i'm satisfied with my Castor i got for 33€ in mint condition.
>>
>>56124611

I'm a big fan of this shape. My g100s lasted a few months, RIP. Same story as everyone else.

I don't use side buttons either, but I really don't see how they can be an issue unless you grip really high up. I'm definitely getting this one as soon as it surfaces.
>>
>>56126040
Whats wrong with dpi buttons?
>>
>>56126066
nothing much really i just keep accidentally pressing them.
>>
File: 51466-da_left[1].jpg (126KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
51466-da_left[1].jpg
126KB, 800x600px
>>56126043
>The pic from OP resembles a death adder imo.

Look, no offense, but it doesn't resemble it whatsoever. The curves are completely different.

Subjective impressions aside, it's simply a fact that this mouse is nothing like a Deathadder. The shape is completely different, it's ambi and it's much smaller.

If you've ever used a G100s, MX300, RX250, G1, G3, etc, etc, this shape is 99% identical.

Surely you've used one of these at some point:

http://www.duocom.rs/uploads/uploaded_pictures/_content_products/600x600/logitech-rx250-optical-usb-ps2-157358-712411.jpg
>>
>>56126102
Calm down. I was talking about the pic, not the mouse irl, havent even heard of it before this thread.
>>
>>56126040
Obviously you never had to do any fine picture editing and shit, because that's when they're really useful.

>>56126093
Never happened to me, sounds like you suck at using a mouse. Anyway, just disable it.
>>
>>56124430
>Did you pull this out of your arse?

G302 wobbled for some users. This is where he's pulling this bullshit from. Like most /g/ posters, he's a collection of useless, unrelated parts of third hand data, perfectly mixed up in his brain and dispensed as utter nonsense paired with a chinese 2d girl.
>>
>>56123682
Zowie mouses as godly, treat you belonging correctly and things will last longer you fucking basement dwelling rat
>>
>>56116747

I know, it's bullshit. Luckily, the cable is easily replaced.
>>
>>56126154
>Zowie mouses as godly, treat you belonging correctly and things will last longer you fucking basement dwelling rat
But what if I want to use my Zowie mouse to play games?
>>
File: Logitech-G303-1.jpg (80KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
Logitech-G303-1.jpg
80KB, 1024x576px
>dat click
>dat light weight
>dat perfect shape for the perfect fingertip grip

G303 MASTER RACE
>>
>>56126199
Then play games lmao

Your Zowie mouse will be fine for years, stop spreading bullshit

ignorant /g/oofs
>>
>>56123562
Not having to deal with batteries / cheaper / peace of mind knowing I don't have to think about possible input delay or interference / not being bothered by having a cable
>>
File: oU201Va[1].jpg (86KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
oU201Va[1].jpg
86KB, 960x540px
>>56114215

... B-because this is not the successor to your mouse.

Look. To the left is your mouse. The g400, the ultimate ergonomic meme brick, the mouse everyone on /g/ assumes everyone will like because they like it. You may not be aware of this meme and you may be an alright dude, but it is what it is. People here are very militant about this mouse because they don't really know any other mice.

To the right is a G100s, a mouse that this "G Pro" is based on. It's actually near identical:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMxlAfJ_AmU

The only real difference that I see is how the slope is shaped. The bottom may be slightly rounder as well but it's really hard to tell. For all intents and purposes though, it's the same.

This is the "classic Logitech shape" as Logitech themselves refer to it. Those of us who are a fan of this shape can't really stand the g400/MX500/etc shape. The reverse is often true as well.
>>
>>56126248

>99.99 canadabucks

Just end me
>>
File: poo.jpg (31KB, 320x546px) Image search: [Google]
poo.jpg
31KB, 320x546px
So this mouse costs the same as a phone with all kinds of components and software and patents inside?

Someone please explain this to me.
>>
>>56127909
You're fucking retarded
>>
>>56127926
No, you are.
>>
>>56110195
Holy shit that actually looks good, it doesn't have 500 retarded buttons and looks nice, clean an..
>69.99$
For a fucking mouse? Fuck no.
>>
arguing over the SHAPE of a mouse...

holy fucking shit you people are retarded.
>>
wtf i hate logitech now
>>
>>56129014
Shape is literally the most important aspect of a mouse, you dumb fuck.
>>
>>56126148
Anime website
>>
File: Nixeus Revel.jpg (145KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
Nixeus Revel.jpg
145KB, 900x900px
Has NOBODY mentioned this mouse? It's got the new über Pixart3360 sensor, nice shape, 400-12000dpi range, and only costs around £35. No driver bullshit and no 55 programmable buttons that nobody wants. They cut all the bullshit and made a mouse that people actually wanted.
>>
>>56131453
Will probably fall apart in less than a year.

People give Logitech a lot shit but it's undeniable that their CS is god tier.
>>
>>56110517
COILWhINE
O
I
LWHINE
Thread posts: 213
Thread images: 33

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.