[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I deal with my ISP injecting ads to sites I visit? It

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: bsnl-ad.jpg (27KB, 518x366px) Image search: [Google]
bsnl-ad.jpg
27KB, 518x366px
How do I deal with my ISP injecting ads to sites I visit? It doesn't happen often but sometimes. See pic related.
>>
New ISP.
>>
>>56094376
Encryption and lawsuit
>>
>>56094376
sue them
>>
wtf how is that even possible and even legal
ublock?
>>
>>56094376
>Connecting India
DESIGNATED SHITPOSTING THREAD
>>
Install the uBlock Origin firefox / chromium addon. be sure not to install the ublock one. It is a fake.
>>
change DNS servers?
>>
>>56094532
This too. Use opennic
>>
>>56094532
Already did, I'm using Google DNS by the way. I'll try using OpenNIC.
>>56094460
..I prefer not to use adblockers, to support the sites I read.
>>56094460
Live in India, government internet senpai. Thank God they don't have a monopoly over it though. Plus, 4chan blocks ISP in OP pic.
>>56094456
>>56094428
Not worth it
>>
>>56094760
>..I prefer not to use adblockers, to support the sites I read.
Well, there's your problem. Ad blockers are mandatory in 2016.
>>
>>56094760
>I prefer not to use adblockers, to support the sites I read.
You can make exceptions for the sites you want and leave everything else blocked. uBlock Origin + uMatrix gives you all the control you need over what gets blocked and what doesn't.

I have no idea if they would prevent these ISP ads but its worth a try.
>>
>>56094830
this, when websites learn to not use intrusive advertisements, malware, and scams, I will gladly unblock them, but when you are trying to hijack my browser and scam grandma into donating her kidney to become a millionaire, that is too far.
>>
>>56094760
Well, you deserve all the ads then. I suggest you find other ways to support the sites you use.
>>
>>56094760
Tell them you can't poo in loo if you see ads.
>>
Use a VPN. They're pretty much the best anyway.
>>
HTTPS everywhere ought to help reduce it.

Move
>>
>>56094760
>India

Go destroy their designated shitting street
>>
>>56097064
This.
>>
>>56094376
>>56094376
>.in
POO IN THE LOO
>>
>>56094376
>India
DESIGNATED
>>
>>56094376
>poojit detected
>>
>>56094760
>>..I prefer not to use adblockers, to support the sites I read.
Step One: Quit being a cuck.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.