[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>falling for the ReactiveX maymay

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_4267.png (10KB, 100x100px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4267.png
10KB, 100x100px
>falling for the ReactiveX maymay
>>
>> not subscribing to everything.
>>
>>56092097
>saying "maymay"
kill yourself
>>
>>56092412
>saying "kill yourself"
nice maymay
>>
>>56092434
kill yourself you fucking faggot
>>
As someone using it and Angular for work, I can confirm it is an absolute horror to code with. It is supposedly "better", but I have yet to see an practical differences between it, and say AJAX.

I would never use Angular or muhwebdevtech-meme for anything other than what my job requires.
>>
>>56093242
If you think it's to replace ajax, you didn't really get the point of it for sure.

It definitely introduces quite a different paradigm to usual data propagation and is hard to get around at first. Doesn't really help that most tutorials and documentations center around JS implementation of the reactive technology instead of the basics of the underlying concepts and paradigms.

It can help make data flow stuff be more descriptive and easier to grasp after it being written, but learning all the existing methods and knowing how to write your own is a big hurdle.

I think it has potential to be powerful tool, but for simple applications it will be overkill in terms of learning curve.
>>
>>56095913
I was literally thrown into their kind of massive data infrastructure. I also had to learn Angular 2, while developing shit for them. I get that with Angular components, you're supposedly applying DRY, but I'm seeing repeats all the time. Using one or two patterns, for different components. I find it horrible to work with.
>>
>>56095990

I'm not a huge fan of Angular either but it looks like you don't understand what you're doing.

Repeating yourself instead of using Angular's views/controllers to not and then complaining it's Angular's fault is just stupid.

ReactiveX isn't an AJAX replacement. They have nothing to do with each other. One is an observable library, the other is system to get data asynchronously.

You can use Rx observables to grab async data but that's where their relationship ends.
>>
>>56096397
You're right. I have no idea what I'm doing. Not with the technology, not with what's going on in the company. I'm literally so new to this industry, and holy shite have I got some things to learn.

Anyways, 'tis was just to let off some steam regarding the technology. I'm just not comfortable with the framework and libraries yet, and I have such a desire to be productive and meet real goals.
>>
maybe it's acceptable to the orwellian anglos but i wish people put more effort into marketing technical things without cheapening them in the process. like im sure its not all bad but unless it's the best thing ever i would feel like a sucker for even trying it out.
>>
>>56092412
>>56093208
>kill yourself
shorten it to kys senpai
>>
CSP can do everything Rx does and doesn't have a fuckhuge API.
>>
>>56096544
kill yourself
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.