[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MS have finally destroyed hotmail

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: hotmail.jpg (21KB, 720x546px) Image search: [Google]
hotmail.jpg
21KB, 720x546px
>you cant just click on an email & read it now like it was since the invention of internet

multiple bloatware and spyware layers have to be navigated thru now to read a simple text email
>>
works fine on my machine :)
>>
File: mail.png (167KB, 1200x1672px) Image search: [Google]
mail.png
167KB, 1200x1672px
>this is an acceptable mobile interface
>>
>>56090256
everything M$ touches burns to the ground

it was about time they destroyed Hotmail

their email service is now unusable without dedicated software to filter out their CONSTANT OneDrive bullshit

also who in the name of fuck stores shit online when you can buy 60gb usb sticks for $10?
>>
>>56090270
If it's in the cloud, you'll never lose it.
>>
>>56090205
>not realizing all webmail clients are shit
well maybe except squirrelmail
>>
>>56090293
i had such a service close down on me
>>
>>56090319
That's why you use the big guys endorsed by the NSA.
>>
>>56090270
This so much.
What am I suppose to use instead of skype?
>>
>>56092118
Wire.com
Or Whatsapp/Signal if you don't mind the phone requirement.
Tox.chat if your contacts are tech literate.
>>
>>56092256
Yea, Im trying to talk to plebs. I want to chat on my computer but they want to use their phone and do pleb stuff like stay in bed and refuse to use a computer.
Skype has gone to shit apparently, horrible voice calls including deafening wind tunnel noises, wont connect for shit, and file transfer speed is non existent.

Im scared to try to get them to just use irc and assign them an ftp folder to drop shit in because of the headache in trying to train them on how to use it..
>>
>>56092327
I didn't even try Wire, but on paper it looks alright.
(If they already use Whatsapp it's the easiest to move to, but it does require a phone at all times, even when you're chatting through the computer/browser.)
>>
>>56092360
yea thats a prblem for me.. Im probably going to just rent a vps and set up a handfull of servers and force everyone to use that for everything. fuck them.
>>
>Microsoft Outlook Hotmail connector
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.