[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is Pajeet always the one to teach me how to program on YouTube?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: 2323523.jpg (62KB, 976x820px) Image search: [Google]
2323523.jpg
62KB, 976x820px
Why is Pajeet always the one to teach me how to program on YouTube?
>>
Why would you watch a video to learn how to program? There are books, you know
>>
>>56089503
because only a pajeet would think the best way to teach someone how to write a text file through a video
>>
Pajeet voices in tutorial videos can either be asmr-like or grating on the ears
>>
Because everyone else is doing it through dev blogs. Most developers don't do youtube videos.
>>
Because pajeets outnumber all English speaking countries combined together.
>>
Because they think those $0.002 cents from ads are sweet.
>>
File: KueckenGelb.jpg (98KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
KueckenGelb.jpg
98KB, 1680x1050px
Why are you guys so against watching videos on coding?

Of course, you gotta do tasks or exercises as found in books too, but investing 10 ours in a lecture series in comfy and you get an idea of the scope of things.
>>
Those who can't do; well they teach.
>>
Why is Pajeet always the one to tell me about WP on YouTube?
Always those brown fingers.
>>
>Looking up video for exam tomorrow
>Hello everybody welcome to my wideo on graphs, today we will be look at wertices.

>>56091136
Could buy a small house for that in India.
>>
>>56091192
It is mandatory for university professors to also teach alongside their research. So this isn't entirely correct.
>>
>>56089503
The myth:
>Those who can't do; well they teach.

The reality:
>If I make a many youtube tutorial, I can show employer at interwiew and get job!
>>
File: 1451083282081.png (5KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1451083282081.png
5KB, 645x773px
>tfw newfags won't experience the joys of sean greasley videos

>>56091184
>Why are you guys so against watching videos on coding?

because proper documentation and good books convey more information in a far more concise manner

there's nothing wrong with videos but if you need a video to understand something you best be learning something non-trivial
>>
>>56089503
Why won't Pajeet teach others to poo in the loo?
>>
File: CpeKe8rVUAAhF7D.jpg large.jpg (85KB, 792x1024px) Image search: [Google]
CpeKe8rVUAAhF7D.jpg large.jpg
85KB, 792x1024px
>>56091184
Why would you even learn from books?

Cook up a dumb little project and fucking program it, then add functions using whatever you want to learn.

I recently wanted to get back into PHP and asked myself what to program. "Wannabe-Hacker-Me" 10 years ago did some wannabe-webdesign with complicated design where shit broke all over the place, database was a mess etc.

Me right now spat out a simple page in 4 hours, which serves you 100 reaction images from a pool of ~3400 stored on my FTP.
I added a load of functions, like giving out only .gifs, to displaying webms (which also taught me about the video tag not existing back in 2007), glob-ing folders etc. I also set up a neat synching structure with Fling in the back, so now any machine I use has access to my freshest content stolen from 4chan.
I recently added a page to run over every file, md5 it, and purge all duplicates.
Found a weird thing where I had to write a foreach() in a function which then calls itself, because the foreach() would stop after iteration one.

I will add more in the future, but it's a cool playground.

Programming is only ever fun when you dont type off a book and just change some values to see "ah, yeah, something actually changes".

I love trying to figure out the right shit to google the function most fit to spit out the goddamn array the way I need it right now.
>>
>>56091564
the whole point of pajeets is to do easy jobs for cheap so i doubt it works that way for them. they probably skip meals to be more competitive at taking jobs
>>
>>56089524
Books aren't as engaging.
>>
Becasue white people tell their kids to "follow their dreams". Pajeet and chinks tell their kids to study something useful.
>>
>>56093552
>>56093552
>>56093552
>>56093552
>>56093552
Whites are daddy leeching NEETs
>>
>>56093552
>Whites teach their kids to do things that won't be trivially outsourced to starving pajeets and chinks
>>
File: Hypocrisy-Abducted1996.jpg (15KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Hypocrisy-Abducted1996.jpg
15KB, 300x300px
>>56089503
Don't get confused, some nations have an awful accent that makes you believe what you believe.

ProgrammingKnowledge for example is a Kraut in Germania.

Kudvenkat is a phony french frog.

.NetInterviewdbsdvwunwnwu is an actual Indian.

Non-Indians:
Derek Banad (best)
thenewboston(canadian)
VoidRealms
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.