[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Your Dream Calling Apparatus

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 97
Thread images: 12

File: nb.jpg (31KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
nb.jpg
31KB, 800x533px
What would your perfect cellphone look like?

>5.2-inch perfectly sized AMOLED screen
>absolutely minimal bezels
>no navigation buttons at all - all swipe OS
>1080p is comfy enough, and doesn't eat as much battery
>3GB of RAM
>4000mAh to make it last, but also not to make it too heavy or thick - replaceable
>21MP camera, something from based Sony
>latest Gorilla Glass for scratch resistance
>soft rubber backing for better grip and no smudges - variation of colors available, so I can change them out as a feel
>slightly rounded edges for comfy finger movement when swiping from the sides
>no front facing camera, because not a homosexual or a teenager
>no logo at the front - pure blackness
>wireless charging
>NFC
>dedicated camera button
>headphone jack (fuck you, Apple - what the FUCK!)
>USB 3 connector

>dedicated facebook button... lel :^)
Ok, that last one is a joke.

I am willing to pay up to $650 cash for this bad boy (I am gainfully employed).

Your turn.
>>
The Apple iPhone(R) 6S with Retina Display(R)
>>
>>56083481
you forgot
>modular
>>
basically a Nexus 5X with smaller bezels so that it's the size of a Nexus 5, and with the Sailfish's internals, and no logos at all, and a 3500-4000 mAh battery.

done
>>
>>56083481
No keyboard?
2/10
>>
You forgot microSD card slot.
>>
>no logo on the front
>constantly pick it up upside-down because you can't tell which is the top at a glance
>>
>>56083531
>modular

It won't make it past a meme stage.
>>
>>56083581
>not using a case anyway
>>
>>56083617
>buy beautifully crafted phone
>stick it in a god-awful case

Is this an Amerifat thing?
>>
>>56083481
>4.7 ~ 5.2 inch AMOLED display
>Stereo speakers
>USB-C
>(Front-facing) Camera with a large sensor
>User replaceable battery
>Micro SD slot
>Good DAC
>Stock Android

All I ask.
>>
>>56083581
I never have this problem with my Nexus 5X
>>
File: BBQ10.jpg (270KB, 1000x909px) Image search: [Google]
BBQ10.jpg
270KB, 1000x909px
BlackBerry Q10 but with
>1280x1280 display
>trackball
>USB 3.0 Micro B
>>
File: apple-se-iphone-dezeen-ban2-1.jpg (98KB, 1568x1120px) Image search: [Google]
apple-se-iphone-dezeen-ban2-1.jpg
98KB, 1568x1120px
They already made it brah.
>>
>>56083481
this, but
- no front logo: don't give a fuck
+ microSD
+ removable battery
+ waterproof
- no frontfacing camera: gf wants to shoot selfies, we travel a lot
- rounded edges: don't give a fuck
- rubber backing: don't give a fuck
+ kevlar backing: well, I actually slightly do.
+ metal/kevlar frame: my z3c is plastic, destroyable af
that's pretty much all
>>
>>56083557
I wouldn't mind a thicker smart phone if it had a keyboard attached.
>>
A Moto G4 Plus but with smaller bezels, stereo front speakers, Lumia 1020 camera, and NFC support.
>>
>>56083481
3.5" screen
comfy bezels (read: large)
home + lock buttons
1080p
1gb of ram, maybe less
about 1000mah, i don't need much
fuck cameras
strenghted glass could be a bonus, but i don't care
glass back so it looks good and better cellular connection
rounded edges
camera again doesn't matter
same, no logo
what's the use of NFC?
fuck additional buttons
usb 3/lightning connector

right now using iPhone 4s(iOS 6), it's ok.
>>
A Sharp Aquos without the front camera and bottom bezel, and a bigger battery.
>>
>>56085108
What's the point of having 1080p on a 3.5" screen? Also why >=1gb ram? Both of these combined, you'll have a very laggy phone.
>>
>physically

An iPhone 5S or 16:9 4S design with the 5S' thickness.

>internally

Just high specs, no sticking out camera, also at least 500 PPI.
>>
File: Nexus_5_(1).jpg (517KB, 995x784px) Image search: [Google]
Nexus_5_(1).jpg
517KB, 995x784px
basically a nexus 5 with a bigger battery and better specs
>>
>>56083481
>5" AMOLED screen
>1920x1200 resolution, or 1200x1920 if you will
>Slightly curved glass on the side bezels to make swiping in from the sides comfier, as seen on the Nexus 4 - otherwise flat as a board
>4GB of RAM
>Intel x86 SoC
>3000 mAh hotswappable battery, tiny secondary non-hotswappable (but still removable, maybe with a screw or two) battery to keep the phone powered on while swapping main battery
>16 MP Zeiss PureView camera
>Dedicated camera button
>Matte plastic backing with a soft touch finish as seen on Thinkpads
>2 UFS+mSD slots
>One (1) upgraded speaker for the earpiece that can get loud enough for handsfree calls. None of that dual front facing speakers bullshittery. The speaker on the phone is intended for communication, not consuming media.
>USB-C port with support for displayport/thunderbolt
>Physical landscape slider keyboard
>Trackpad built into the home button instead of the fingerprint sensor gimmick
>Runs a full x86 Linux distribution with some kind of touch-optimized DE, bootloader/UEFI open as fuck so you can install whatever OS you may want on it

I would pay well over $1000 for this. But it will never happen.
>>
>>56085137
iPhone 4s is 960p, has 512mb ram and is very snappy. I think the specs increase is proportional.
>>
>>56083481
Small, because I'm not a new rich Chinaman who wants to show off his phablet as compensation.
>>
>>56083647
I'd add spen because I happen to like it, and there's my dream phone
>>
>>56085182
A man can dream. I'm with you, anon; can't stand all of this google android cuckery anymore.
>>
>>56085186
iOS 6, though. Current iOS 9.3 brings my first-gen iPad mini (also 512mb) to a grinding halt, and it's screen res is 1024x768.
>>
>>56085206
>A man can dream.
Shit, if I had the money and knowledge to actually design/manufacture something like this and put it to market, I would.
>>
>>56085255
The hardware is more or less doable through campains/kickstarters/startup initiatives and other kikery.
the problem is, mainly in the software. Where would we ever dig for a decent linux for a mobile phone? Maybe, sailfish?.. or, dunno, ubongo mobile?
And the open bootloader? something like TWRP/CWM?
>>
>>56085333
>Where would we ever dig for a decent linux for a mobile phone?
Well, since we're talking x86, really any distribution would do. Drivers should be fine by using Intel based hardware too.
The real issue software-wise would be the desktop environment. Maybe a custom GNOME fork with some modifications made to how it handles window management, such as running everything maximized by default, automatically throwing new windows on a new desktop, and such.
>And the open bootloader? something like TWRP/CWM?
I was thinking a conventional UEFI solution like on any desktop/laptop to allow for installing an OS (and bootloader) of your choice through normal means. Could ship with syslinux or LILO as its stock bootloader.
>>
>>56085466
well, I don't know if I share your views on intel's mobile hardware, - after all, ARM is better at energy management, and intel has been known as the OEM that puts backdoors in its chips. Still, there's not much point in freetarding here, since all of the GSM chips have complex proprietary drivers.
Hardware questions aside, the DE would have to be written from a scratch. I believe it could be wiser to use Qt (it already has had its role in mobile GUIs development, so there would be a couple of devs familiar with it) instead of GTK+ - also because the latter has taken a strange turn in its development guide, such as breaking retrocompatibility and sudden change of release cycle, which is definitely not for good. Ironically, the experience in the tiling WM programming could even come handy this time - that's, roughly, how the phone's GUI usually work - flashy bullshit animations aside.
As for the bootloader - yeah, I guess that depends on chipset. And, outside of libre/coreboot, I know nothing about FOSS UEFI solutions. And those ones have a very restricted range of compatible devices, AFAIK
>>
>>56085656
>ARM is better at energy management
This was true in recent years, but nowadays not so much. Intel's mobile chips are very power efficient. ARM remains king of the mobile market for other reasons. The purpose of going with x86 for this is that it would allow the device to be used for, well, everything you'd otherwise use an x86 computer for. Paired with displayport/thunderbolt over USB-C, you'd have a device that could actually legitimately replace a laptop or tablet for mobile computing.
Think Microsoft's Continuum concept taken a step further for full desktop functionality.

>...DE would have to be written from a scratch...
Makes sense. I mentioned GNOME because its interface, ignoring third-party applications, is generally fairly touch-friendly. Like its nice big full-screen launcher with big well spaced icons, that would work well on a small touchscreen. The way it dynamically manages desktops would work wonders as well. Naturally though, these could be incorporated in a completely new DE as well.

>As for the bootloader - yeah, I guess that depends on chipset. And, outside of libre/coreboot, I know nothing about FOSS UEFI solutions. And those ones have a very restricted range of compatible devices, AFAIK
Aside from feeling good about it, there wouldn't be much point in going FOSS for this anyway. As long as it works and has the necessary options for boot devices to support booting from an external USB.
Maybe options to disable or enable certain hardware features like your GPS, bluetooth, and suchlike too.

I don't really know how getting UEFI going actually works regarding whether it had to be developed in-house or if Intel ships a solution with their chipsets, though I'd assume it's something about Intel providing documentation and then manufacturer/vendor developing their UEFI for their specific device.
>>
>5.2-inch perfectly sized AMOLED screen
>absolutely minimal bezels
>no navigation buttons at all - all swipe OS
>1080p is comfy enough, and doesn't eat as much battery
>6GB of RAM
>4000mAh to make it last, but also not to make it too heavy or thick - replaceable
>21MP camera,
>latest Gorilla Glass for scratch resistance
>Soft genuine leather backing,
>slightly rounded edges for comfy finger movement when swiping from the sides
>21MP camera, but internally has a shutter that is physically moved to reveal camera
>Microphone with a rubber shutter placed internally that is physically moved for mic connectivity
>no logo at the front - pure blackness
>wireless charging
>NFC
>headphone jack (fuck you, Apple - what the FUCK!)
>Lightning port (We all know it's superior to USB)
>Snapdragon processor (The next iteration so it doesn't rape my battery)
>>
>>56083481
Just give me iPhone SE with thinner bezels, AMOLED screen, USB C and 128gb. If it's also waterproof, I'd drop up to 1k on it.
>>
File: Nokia-N900-684.jpg (1MB, 2856x1832px) Image search: [Google]
Nokia-N900-684.jpg
1MB, 2856x1832px
>>56083481

A Nokia 900 with updated internals, that's it.

Waiting on the Neo900
>>
>>56087606
I don't understand this. I get that the N900 was a great phone, but why update its internals when better phones for the project exist?
>>
>4 inches
>AMOLED
>on-screen navigation buttons
>reversible screen like Alcatel phones
>physical slide out QWERTY keyboard
>4GBs of RAM
>720p is ok for me
>Android, but maybe allow for dualbooting.
>big battery, idk too much about capacity, good battery life in general.
>scratch resistance is a given.
>good front and back cameras
>camera button
>3.5mm jack
>multiple USB connectors
>>
>>56085108

This is essentially the Moto E second gen, but 480p. And it runs great.
>>
What's the fixation on physical keyboards? They're slower than gesture typing AND requires the use of two hands.
>>
>>56087682
Also forgot to mention.

>dual front facing speakers
>microSD slot
>removable battery
>easy to root.

Also, I would make 1/4 or so of the keyboard be small paper screen thingies so you can have the keyboard slide out to the side and to the front. That's the only ridiculous thing I really want.
>>
>>56087716
>slower

Millenial spotted.
>>
>>56087716
Personal preference and accuracy. I can
>type without looking
>type without relying on autocorrect
>actually tell when I press the right key (let alone have feedback when pressing any key)
All for only a slight wpm reduction. My phone's main purpose is text input, I'm going to use the phone I find best for that, which means a physical keyboard.
Also
>requires use of two hands
I type one handed on my phone's keyboard all the time.
>>
What worries me greatly is that the fucking google / swiftkey keyboard still doesnt have a "stick to top" option, which would make writing with one hand a LOT easier, since writing with your thumb close to the edge is very uncomfortable and feels like the phone is going to fall off your hand any moment. Theres a detachable kb option but it's awful, since it doesn't use all the screen space efficiently (which in small screen phones makes it essentially useless)
>>
>>56083481

Hit it all on the head senpai save for

>5.2-inch perfectly siz-

NO. 5" is perfect, 5.2" is a bee's dick too big.

>USB 3 connector

It's called Type C with UFS storage
>>
>>56087741
Yeah, we know the older folks around here never properly learned how to use a swype keyboard.

For god's sake, the physical keyboards they put on phones are just about the only keyboard type in the world that feels WORSE to type on than a touchscreen. Those things are cramped, have really disgusting tactile feedback, and are just general shit.
>>
>>56087871
You've clearly never used a good phone keyboard. They fucking wreck touchscreen keyboards.
>>
>>56083481 Redmi note 3 pro with copperhead os.
>>
>>56083481
If I made phones I'd make two.

First one would have no headphone jack, no charging port, etc. Wireless charging, Bluetooth, all that jazz. Normies would get used to it. Easy to waterproof and make look nice. Matte plastic body (metal transfers energy in to screen when dropped; this is why you see so many cracked iPhones), thick enough to squeeze a 4000mAh battery in and have a flush camera, no hardware buttons (nothing to wear out, would have to think up something for power). SoC/RAM is irrelevant as long as it's good enough for most uses. You see where this one is going.

Second one would be full autismo. Removable battery, SD, actual buttons for home, volume, and power, USB Type C (might as well push the new connector and get it over with). Headphone jack. All that good stuff.

Stock Android for both with under the hood improvements matched to the hardware. No need to fuck with the UI because Google already did a good enough job. Update internals every couple of years to keep up with Android. Nothing else needs to be bothered with.

We live in a time where the software and hardware is there and manufacturers are just autistic and want to hurt their bottom line by making stupid choices. TouchWiz and other shitty skins are not helpful.
>>
>>56083481
Hardware of OnePlus3,
battery of OUKITEL 10000
five inch 720p (I only have one working eye, so more than 720p is pretty much useless to me)
>>
File: gits_10_13.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
gits_10_13.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
Cranial communication implant
>>
>>56083481
I just want a Nexus 5 with a better battery, internals and display as well as micro SD support. This phone is perfect in every other way.
>>
File: Sony-Xperia-Z5-Premium-47.jpg (2MB, 4272x2856px) Image search: [Google]
Sony-Xperia-Z5-Premium-47.jpg
2MB, 4272x2856px
This
>>
File: tips hardhat.jpg (338KB, 742x1023px) Image search: [Google]
tips hardhat.jpg
338KB, 742x1023px
>>56083481
>Removable/Replacable battery
>Long Battery life, even if it makes the phone thicker than a sheet of paper
>MicroSD storage
>5 in screen 1080p
>Brightness settings go from very dim to very bright
>Made of Durable Plastic (Nintendium?)
>Durable Corners
>DURABLE FUCKING EVERYTHING
>2Gigs of RAM
>Physical Buttons that can't be accidentally pushed when putting in or pulling out of pocket
>Programmable button or two that can open an app, camera, or do whatever
>USB type C because Micro USB is shit and needs to die
>Good quality stereo speaker for music
>Power saving mode turns it bare bones and throttles CPU for longevity
>Camera is nothing special
>No crapware

Basically I want a blue collar working man's phone that's affordable, practical, and can take a beating

I'm pretty much ripping off the S5 active but with improvements and lower price

Off topic: After my contract with the ATT jews ends is it worth getting a nexus and going with Google Fi? I may as well embrace the botnet if I'm going to use Android anyway
>>
4" screen because I have small hands and if all you want to do is call people 5" is overkill
bezels can be not minimally sized because that way it's easier to hold
dedicated navigation buttons
physical keyboard (flip out)
720p or under, why would you need a desktop-tier resolution on a calling apparatus?
1 GB of RAM should be enough
replaceable battery
camera not a must, but if there's one it should be really high quality
scratch resistance not needed because I'm not a fucking idiot who puts his phone in his bag / pocket unprotected or drops it
soft rubber back (think Nexus 5), rounded contours (think Nexus S) for ergonomics
front facing camera included
dual SIM
>>no logo at the front - pure blackness
who gives a shit?
>>dedicated camera button
would be nice
>>headphone jack (fuck you, Apple - what the FUCK!)
That's a given
>>
>>56083481
it's called a sharp aquos crystal 2
http://www.gsmarena.com/sharp_aquos_crystal_2-7251.php
>>
>>56088683
>After my contract with the ATT jews ends is it worth getting a nexus and going with Google Fi?
Yes. If you go over on data they'll just add it to your bill instead of charging insane overage fees, so basically you use what you need without being punished. Works good too. Not being locked into a 2 year contract also gives me peace of mind.
>I may as well embrace the botnet if I'm going to use Android anyway
Or just unlock the bootloader and flash a custom ROM. I have a Nexus 5 still. Runs Cyanogenmod ROM. It's Android 6.0.1. Also flashed a custom Kernal to improve battery life. Samsung phones are shit and I've never been happier with a Nexus. Unlocking the bootloader is incredibly easy. Takes 10 minutes. Then flash a custom ROM and you'll have almost zero buttnet.
>>
>>56083481
>5.7" 1080p
>MicroSD/UFS combo reader
>USB Type C 3.1
>stock Android
>parity with whatever's considered top-of-the-line hardware at the time
>Samsung Galaxy menu keys including fingerprint scanner
>NFC
>stereo front-facing speakers
>slide-out video game controls made by Nintendo
>Nintendo eShop w/ gigantic Virtual Console catalog
>>
File: 1424974256413.png (51KB, 138x144px) Image search: [Google]
1424974256413.png
51KB, 138x144px
>>56088822
Nice, I've heard good things about it but I wasn't sure if it was too good to be true. I was planning on rooting my s5 active but I've had it for a year now and don't want to have to worry about backing shit up and possibly losing data, not that I'm too stupid to do it correctly, I just don't want to go through the trouble until I get my next phone.

I normally buy a generation behind so I'll probably get the Nexus 6 when the 7 comes out. It'll be nice to not have to worry about data.
>>
>>56085182
That's more of a UMPC than a phone, but I'd love to have something like that
trackpad < trackpoint, at that size
>>
>>56088225
lol freak
>>
>>56088802
you saw "minimal bezels" and got really excited to post that link huh?

read the rest of the post, not at all what OP wants.
>>
Paying $1000 for the note 7 later this week

It's also the Shitty Canadian chipset.

I know it's a rip off but I've never bought a new phone ever, this current phone s4 has a annoying issue where it constantly says cannot find sim card must restart and HAS to restart I literally cannot do anything aside from click restart.

it's alot of money but I just won some money, and I figure id like to actually buy a brand new phone for once
>>
I think my perfect phone would be like a brick phone similar to a fuckin ancient Nokia but with a solid os like android, a good web browser and like a thinkpad track nub.
>>
>>56085150
this. comfiest phone I've ever used
>>
>Galaxy S7
>Larger battery (thicker)
>ShatterShield Glass
>Ability to install stock Android if desired
>Headphone jack on the top
>Onyx Black colour but black anodized aluminium, not grey

Basically I love my S7 but there are certain things that could be better

Also, why doesn't Apple make a thick phone with a large battery, that way they can use iOS' god-tier battery management to stretch a 3000mAh battery like 2-3 days
>>
>>56089127
Forgot a couple things
>Remove all branding
>USB C
>Make back and multitasking buttons OLED screens so anything can be displayed there
>>
Stylus
Large battery, removable (maybe 2)
MicroSD (maybe 2)
Possible to replace at least the back cover for a great choice of case styles
Quick Charge
3 USB C ports, one on top two on bottom
Headphone jack on top with dedicated DAC/amp
6+ physical buttons on the side with recognizable shapes
Rotating wheel style volume control
No buttons on front
Cyanogenmod ready
>=1080p
No logos
NFC
Back camera
Powerful back LED
Widest and latest BT, 4G, wifi norms
At least 9mm thick
No biometric bullshit, one camera is enough, one speaker is enough
Accessories: wallet style case, physical keyboard

Would pay up to $1200.

>>56085182
Would buy, same price. Kinda remembers me of the Pyra, but its hardware isn't good and free enough (still bought it).
Sad that nothing beats the N900 in terms of usability.
>>
>>56089127
>why doesn't Apple make a thick phone with a large battery
- Sell more chargers
- Make their users advertise that they own an iPhone since they are always looking for a charger (I swear, it's always the Apple ones)
- They have to cater to skinny jean wearing hipsters
>>
1. Out of the box has TWRP and Cyanogenmod (with root) installed, along with an optional installer for Gapps.
2. Removable/Replaceable battery.
3. MicroSD card slot.
4. 32 GB or more of flash storage on the phone itself.
5. Xperia-style waterproof.
6. Best gorilla glass possible.
7. Rapid charging.
>>
File: dsadta.png (918KB, 1002x1030px) Image search: [Google]
dsadta.png
918KB, 1002x1030px
>>56083481

you forgot x-ray vision
>>
>>56086906
kys
>>
I don't give a shit, I just want it to be solid and with actual unscratchable oleophobic glass.
>>
>>56083481
>I'm not a homosexual or a teenager
>pure blackness
lmao
>>
>>56087871
you have not used a good keyboard, then. something like the HTC G2 aka Desire Z was fantastic to type on. I also spent literally hundreds of hours playing emulation on that thing, even N64.
>>
>>56083634
who are you trying to impress with your pretty phone? Case too big for your skinny jeans you city boy?
>>
>>56083557
Connect one using OTG
>>
>>56083581
Because you generally can't see the asymmetrical sides of the phone when it's laying flat on a desk ?
Or the top or bottom ?
Or feel for the buttons in your pocket ?
>>
>>56089626
VGA
fuck me
>>
>>56083552
so a Redmi note 3 pro?
>>
>>56088683
>2gb ram
what the fuck?
>>
>>56083481
>using the smiley with a carat nose
>>
>>56090230
it screen resolution graphic is run by sound waves which is faster then othr softwares making picture smooth ; when you put your on screen sound waves go in your ears ,butit hasnt got high sound , so hear sound anywhereon the screen
>>
>physical keyboard
>720p, 16:9, 4-inch touchscreen
>3000 mAh battery
>4 GB of RAM
>13-mpx back camera, 8-mpx front camera
>plastic body
>removable battery and expandable storage
>64-GB base model
>Non-stock Android with actually useful customizations (an email client that actually let's you search with filters, better copy-paste, a Contactamager that syncs with online sources and detects duplicated contacts -you know, stuff that was standard with BB7 but was removed when smartphones became glorified media players)
>the latest high-end Qualcomm processor
>relatively low price. 400 $ is lower than most flaghips
>>
Motorola flip phone
>>
>>56087871
Swipe and autocorrect are worse than physical keyboards because:
>you must see the fucking screen while typing
>no feedback
>less accuracy
>Autocorrect and Swipe only work decently in English
>Still cannot predict names, surnames, locations, products, etc.
>Since phones became glorified media players, they have huge screens and typing one-handed is awkward

The only way Swipe/autocorrect works better than physical keyboards, is if you're a 16-year old fuccboi that only types memes and shares let's plays with your friends. Literally anyone with two working brain cells and anyo e that works with their phone instead of wasting time with social media prefers a physical keyboard.
>>
Something similar to a BlackBerry Priv but with a better camera, better internals plus a metal shell rather than plastic. A 4000mAh battery and a 5" or lower screen would be good too.
>>
>>56093269
>Works
>With their phone

Kek. I'm not some gamer fuccboi but that's a good laugh. They invented portable laptop computers and tablets for a reason
>>
>>56083481
>perfect cellphone
>gorilla glass
??

you want sapphire on that shit my senpai
>>
>>56083481
>5.2 perfectly sized AMOLED (?) screen
>thick. thicker than a black's dick. Thickness is important.
>Yes bezels. An internal chasis would be good too. (check PSP1000)
>4/8 RAM
>1080p is good
>Phone is thick, I might as well use that to put battery. 20.000/30.000mAh
>23MP camera
>gorilla glass
>soft rubber backing
>no selfie camera
>no wireless charging. Slow and inefficient. Cables are good enough.
>Mechanical buttons.
>slide keyboard (mechanical)
>slide gamepad (mechanical too)
Much like an laptop sized thing but not bloated and cool as fuck.
>>
>4.7 inch screen with an oleophobic coating..and gorilla glass, I guess?
>I'd probably would endure having bezels if the device has an interesting design
>Sailfish OS
>metal back and sides
>NFC
>a good 8 megapixel sensor with superb post-processing by the OS, and a 3 megapixel front, just in case.
>qualcomm cpu
>2 gigabytes of ram
>1080p screen
>camera button on the side
>>
4.7inch bezel-less AMOLED
PVD coated magnesium body
ridged for pleasure and bend resistance
optional second battery that does not use the usb port
IP68 rating
128GB baseline or microsd
animu emojis
>>
>>56083481
A motorola backflip with current/better hardware specs, including bigger screen, better camera, etc.

also sd card slot and ir blaster, because why not
>>
>5.5" 1080p is enough
>Magnesium/aluminium structure
>Soft texture on the back like OPO
>top and bottom bezels same size,
>fingerprint scanner, on front
>Waterproof, like, good waterproof, that even if water manages to penetrate it, seal the components with a layer of idk what
>Removable battery
>CPU/RAM/GPU specs should last 4+ years
>Battery 3000mAh+
>USB type C
>stereo front speakers
>nice front and rear camera
>NFC
>Wireless charging
>Only the logo on the back, don't need to be a walking advertisement.
>SCRATCH PROOF SCREEN IF IT WILL EVER EXIST. Because I hate fucking cases and screenprotectors...
>>
>>56089626
>HD
>>
>>56094986
Forgot to add, needs 64 gb or more internal storage. No need for SD support as doesn't function well anyway with android or other OS's
>>
>>56083481
flip phone with smartphone functionality
latest tech
screen under 5"
slide out landscape keyboard
water resistant
removable battery
expandable storage
Thread posts: 97
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.