[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Artificial intelligence

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: intelligence-artificielle.jpg (28KB, 562x205px) Image search: [Google]
intelligence-artificielle.jpg
28KB, 562x205px
If a man succeeds in creating an a.i psychologically perfectly comparable to a human being, will he be a God in the eyes of its creation ?
>>
>>56068984
no why the fuck would he be a god, do you know what a god is dumbass?
>>
>>56068984
If anything, he'd be like a father. Why would he see him as a god when he would be perfectly able to understand the process by which it was created?
>>
that would require alot of if else statements
>>
>>56069092
agree except... just cause he's an ai doesn't mean he'd be able to understand how he was created. The idea of ai being more intelligent than a human is kinda funny, really. If anything, the first ais will be dumb as shit, comparable to low level animals. Which is an example of how current attempts at ai are completely missing the mark. They are aiming to imitate human intelligence, not /be/ human intelligence. The human brain was not designed, it is a bunch of somewhat random parts where looking at them individually, it's (as of right now and possibly forever) impossible to understand what's going on. Only when looking at the bigger picture can we see what's happening (eg "this part of the brain collectively has this function"). It's not like a program, where you can follow each line of code to see what's happening.

If true intelligence ever is created artificially (and, it is somewhat a matter of debate whether it /is/ indeed possible), I think we will be just as ignorant of how it actually works as we are of the human brain. It'll just be a bajillion really low level parts (like neurons) that have nothing obvious to do with intelligence, somehow coming together to do something.
>>
>>56068984
go watch a few more hollywood movies
Maybe the answer will come to you
>>
>>56068984
no because the robot can see how incompetent its creator is...

Anyway, this is a more philosophical question. And Aristotle is stupid. He was, he was horribly wrong about everything related to science and everybody listened to him.
>>
If I succeed in taking an aesthetically perfect shit in a motel toilet, will I be a God in the eyes of the Mexican cleaning ladies forced to flush it down?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.