[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

since when android became worthy of use

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: serveimageWWLDS06O.jpg (151KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
serveimageWWLDS06O.jpg
151KB, 1920x1080px
holy fuck I just today came in contact with one of the pic related with latest android(I think) and it was actually pretty good with smooth ui, design like sugar. Last time I checked android was a piece of shit with piss poor memory management, hideous dark ui, lag even on home screen and near no privacy settings. Ive been using iPhone since like 4 years and I feel like switching lately. Should I do it?
>>
File: image.png (388KB, 1080x1445px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
388KB, 1080x1445px
See pic related.
>>
>>56067415
Android has been bretty gutt since about late 2014, in my experience. Pretty much all flagships just werk, and even their mid-tier shit is now very decent as well.

As far as switching, I don't give a flying fuck what you do.
>>
>>56067431
I don't exactly expect my phone to handle torrents and store terabytes of data. I just need something that works flawless. I happen to get my jimmies rustled over slightest lags bc autism.
>>
>>56067519
Get a decent 1080p and up smartphone with 2+ GB RAM and something about 2 GHz CPU. If you aren't autistic enough for gaming on a phone then this should be enough for you. SD card slot and healthy custom rom development is a pro tip.
>>
>>56067519
Then get a iphone or normie samsung, android is amazing if you're a power user, if not it can be shitty experience. I don't think you need a new phone tho.
>>
>>56067415
Did it even have any apps installed?
>>
>>56067415
>S4
>latest android

Pick one. It probably runs the faggy 4.4. Get a phone with Android 6.

And don't listen to the local retards with their chinaphones. There are only 2 choices - Galaxy S7 and HTC 10.

HTC has smoother OS and best sound you can find on a phone. Samsung has VR. Your choice.
>>
>>56067415
new nexus devices soon, wait for them
they're among the few that will provide you the kind of experience you're used to, you know, everything just werking, actually getting system updates, etc
>>
>>56068616
Consider the LG G series as well
>>
>>56068898
G4 was horrible. LG has nice ideas, but fucks up every time. I wouldn't buy it if I were him.
>>
>>56068952
I'm using the LG G4 Stylus and I found it pretty much on par with my old Samsung Galaxy Note 3, apart some newer Android specific issues like it doesn't seem to cache webpages in any browser, and forces reload as soon as I tab back to one.
>>
>>56069027
LG G4 is notorious for bootloping. About 80% of the phones die in the first 3 months. It's a factory fuckup, yet LG doesn't want to admit it.
>>
>>56068952
G4 was horrible and had hardware problems. The G3 is still a good budget option and the V10 is a good option for audiophiles.
I'm not sure about the G5.
>>
>>56069052
Then I must have lucked out, I'm using mine since January.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.