[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Scams

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: Pile of leaves.png (372KB, 720x544px) Image search: [Google]
Pile of leaves.png
372KB, 720x544px
"Hello, I am work for windows and are you aware your computer does not currently have windows updates on?"
"How would you know?"
"Your computer shows it"
"I don't run windows"
"I ah..."*CLICK*
*accidentally click the wrong link and it takes you to a scam page of
"WARNING YOUR COMPUTER IS INFECTED WITH A VIRUS! PLEASE CALL THIS NUMBER TO DELETE IT! YOUR COMPUTER'S HARD DRIVE WILL BE DELETED IN 5 MINUTES" This is not the first scam I've run into, why are these popping up more frequently tho?
>>
i didn't read this post, maybe if you had greentexted instead but i doubt it's worth reading
>>
>"I ah...."*CLICK*
>>
>>56066555
>Not having a callblocker up for these retards
kys feg.
>>
>>56066759
Coming from a NEET with an unlimited time on their hands, this is pretty ironic.
>>
>>56067297
kek'd and rekt
>>
Do they only call citizens of English-speaking countries? I never got one.
>>
>>56067290
I have a google talk number and I still can't figure out how to do shit on it other than call people.

>>56067474
im guessing. Scams all the time. this is why I just dump my email
>>
>>56067625
What else would you do with that number?
>>
Just kept a scammer on the line for an hour and a half. He claimed my computer's validation code was written on an iTunes gift card, so I had to buy a $150 one and give it to him.

He admitted he was a scammer and he said he felt bad about his work, but it's not possible to get anything else in India. He wants to kill himself and gave me his number so I can call him again.
>>
I never get these calls but I kinda wish I did so I could mess with them
>>
>>56067736

Look up the numbers and call them.
>>
>>56067726
thats sweet of you anon

>>56067736
>>56068169
Did this and it told me the number is out of service, how's that possible?
>>
>>56068320

They change numbers very frequently.

This is what I use to find them:

http://800notes.com/
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.