[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>The <blink> tag is depreciated

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

>The <blink> tag is depreciated
>>
>>56059337
Fuck off with the shitty greentext threads already.
>>
>google <blink> tag
>page of blinking blinks

What the heck's going on there? <blink> does it too, even when the originals aren't set to blink.
>>
>>56059337
>depreciated
deprecated
>>
>>56059337
What's so great about the <blink> tag and why should I care?
>>
>>56059457
this, what the fuck is depreciated?
>>
>>56059395
Oh, it's an easter egg.
>>
>>56059470
when you buy a shitty manual car for $100 and after a year it loses $50 of its value. it has depreciated by $50
>>
>>56059457
>>56059470
>they don't know English
>>
File: angrymoth.gif (111KB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
angrymoth.gif
111KB, 200x150px
>the marquee element was never standardised
>>
>>56059337
I thought that was a screenshot from the Persona 5 trailer
>>
http://www.cameronsworld.net/
>>
can't you emulate it using css animations or whatever
>>
>>56059594
>deadwillneverknowpeace.tiff

Holy shit:

http://reocities.com/FashionAvenue/catwalk/6323/
>>
>>56059488
Back in 1995, the blink tag's coolness value was off the charts. Just never recovered after the dot-DOM crash.
>>
>still wanting to describe how a website looks like in HTML
Why do you even live? HTML 5 did the right thing.
>>
Good news is that you can replicate all of these with CSS which is standardized.

in 10 years, all of the wannabe hipster web devs will have killed themselves due to never having made money, and the new old thing that will be banned will be 300px wide black text on 100% white background nothing site because "muh typography, I *know* how the eye *works*" and then they hilariously get denied on every ad site because they can't figure out what the fuck their site is about
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.