[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MP3 Downloads (Not from YouTube)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: mp3-logo.png (167KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
mp3-logo.png
167KB, 320x320px
/g/, where do you get your music from?
Outside of what.cd, is there any website or software that is great for MP3s that doesn't fucking use YouTube as a source?
>>
soulseek
public torrents

don't get rused into private trackers. waste of time.
>>
rutracker
>>
>>56058697
Torrents

If I really can't find a torrent anywhere, I sometimes buy it from iTunes if I really really want it.
>>
>>56058697
Walmart $5 bins
>>
Spotify because it's 2016
>>
rutracker
>>
>>56058730
>>56058784
don't tell it to everyone you fucking retards. i bet you don't seed too
>>
>>56058778
Yeah, good one... How does one use Spotify if they're a DJ? Streaming is not the resolution to all problems...
>>
what.cd and waffles

everything else is laughably pleb in comparison
>>
>>56058796
I'm sure OP is a DJ and not just a random neckbeard
>>
bandcamp and the pirate bay
>>
>>56058799
>what.cd
>have to answer retarded questions to some autist to gain access
yeah no thanks.
>>
>>56058828
i got invited after oink went down so i didn't have to do any of that

it's not hard anyway... it's just basic bullshit that you should know anyway if you want to use the site
>>
Just trying Soulseek now. This seems too good to be true. Just like the Limewire days...
>>
>>56058730
>>56058784

Yep best music resource on the open web.

>TFW when I couldn't find an MP3 of an artist on pirate bay and found not only an MP3 but a 24/192 .flac discography on glorious rutracker. I love those guys.
>>
>>56058697
The ones that everyone use but never talk about
>>
>>56058789
>implying ruski's give a shit
Also *artist* *album* *blogspot* googles. And the /mu/ archive (look in the OP of a sharethread)
>>
Beemp3s.com

A bit shady(you can detect suspicious sources because these don't play the preview), but actually searches mp3 on blogs, sites and whatnot

It's seeing a steady decline tho, most of the links are dead
>>
>>56058697
>Using the MP3 format today
The MP3 meme needs to stop. It's fucking shit: Horribly compressed, not free, ass quality. Opus needs to take over as the standard, as the ancient shitheap that is MP3 will never be able to be modernized.
>>
>>56058778
>Pay $10 for music!
>Get the same music for free on youtube and you can just download them
Pleb
>>
have you never heard of the pirate bay? fucking retard
>>
>>56060099
Great number, dub dubs. I understand a lot of people don't care if it's compressed but at least use something better than MP3, there is litterally no reason not to use AAC.

>>56058697
kat.al it random blogs. If you want to find something try searching it but add "blogspot" to it. I get most of my metal from deathgrind.club (a blogspot website)

>>56058821
Yeah, even if you don't want to pay you can just save it manually or use IDM
>>
Search in Google for "index of your artist name.mp3"

It will list you some FTP server and so on. Works for movie as well.
>>
>>56058697
Soulseek
Rutracker
Public Torrents
What.CD
mp3skull
>>56058757
This.
>>56058778
The "it's 2016 hurr durr" thing isn't an arguement.
>>56058828
>waaah why isn't it public?!?! why do i have to answer questions :(((
fuck off
>>56058858
but this time it actually works
>>
>>56058789

Relax the crylic language is like barb wire to westerners. The amount of monkeys that get scared of using the translate function in chrome amuses be deeply.

T. Australian
>>
>>56058778
Spotify streams at like 150kb/s.
>>
i buy my own music on cd and rip it myself, instead of relying of technically inept release groups & public trackers
>inb4 le-spotify-meme
>>
File: image1_mc297lla.jpg (59KB, 450x320px) Image search: [Google]
image1_mc297lla.jpg
59KB, 450x320px
>>56058778

>not using a 160GB iPod for free music on the go anywhere

Why even live?
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.