[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Google Fuchsia

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: GTGentoo.jpg (30KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
GTGentoo.jpg
30KB, 480x360px
With this new OS that they are making, pull the greatest Embrace Extend Extinguish on Linux?
>>
>>56057549
>Embrace Extend Extinguish

Do you even know what that means?
>>
Fuschia is made to compete with RTOSes
So no, this won't do shit
Also I doubt it will be unix compatible
>>
>>56058017
nice info, didn't know that before
>>
>>56058017
>Fuschia is made to compete with RTOSes
No, they are specifically targeting desktops and mobile phones. They are not making a real-time OS.

So yes, if they are successful it will completely destroy Linux on the desktop.
>>
File: ௵.jpg (21KB, 372x260px) Image search: [Google]
௵.jpg
21KB, 372x260px
What I don't understand is why start from scratc, why not just fix what they don't like with GNU?
It seems Chrome OS is doing well, and that's Gentoo based, they just had to make their own graphics stack.
>>
>>56058698
They want to create the Ultimate True Botnet from the very first line of code.
>>
>>56058662
Linux is kill
press F to pay respects
>>
>>56058698
I think it's how google works internally. In some Quora some folks were saying that management gives high value on creation rather improvement and that's when starts the clusterfuck of code.
Also GNU license.
>>
>>56057549
>No games.

Windows wins again.
Fucking freetards and now botnettards.
>>
>>56058662
> Linux users, who generally escape the Botnet™, will migrate to Botnet™ OS®
>>
>>56058744
get the fuck out of our board, you /v/fag
>>
>>56058728
>>56058742
You'd expect a corporation like Google of all companies not to fall trap to Not Invented Here.
Google has bought a ton of other smaller companies and expanded on their ideas, even fucking Android for goodness' sake.
Nobody but Google will benefit from their new OS.
>>
>>56058766
It's actually open-source, so you can disable the botnet on this one. If they push for universal Vulkan support I'm getting it.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.