[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone know my pictures are like this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_20160811-231409.png (31KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160811-231409.png
31KB, 1440x2560px
All my pictures in my memory card look like this. I have a S7 edge! Help!!
>>
Looks like you need some Gentoo.
>>
>>56057097
Honestly on a phone Kali would be much better.
>>
>!
/g/ is NOT your personal tech support team. Fuck off
>>
Did you try rebooting your phone?
>>
Did you make sure your phone is plugged in?
>>
Did you make sure your screen is turned on?
>>
Did you try killing yourself?
>>
Did you try Googling your problem?
>>
xda is a nice place where you learn that no one give a fuck about your problems. so you have to search anywhere, in any way you can, and just when you know anything you can ask, if you have not already solved your problem.
So...if you would have done some research....you would know that the main problem is that you have a fucking samsung phone, and you just threw 800$ for a phone that corrupts photos during file-saving process,lags and make you look like a cuck, just to look cool with stupid girls or your mother.
next time you should give that money directly to the girls you want bang, and save some money for am htc, a nexus or a moto phone.
now, go to a samsung store and explain that your penis photos are corrupted and you can't send them, and maybe....they will tell you the truth about how samsung phones are shit and have fucking big sw problems
now get the fuck out
>>
>>56057457
*want to bang
>>
>>56057662
slang nigga. contraction.
>>
Your memory card corrupted your data.
>>
Take out your SD card, put it in a computer with a card reader, perform chkdsk on it. If it comes up with bad sectors, you're screwed bro.
>>
>>56057748
Will do that, thanks
>>
Your thumbnails are corrupt, or the file itself is corrupt(bad download, bad sector, random error). You can try deleting the thumbnails cache using ES explorer, or deleting the files. If it's an SD card, check if it has bad sectors.
>>
File: 1344983120551.jpg (7KB, 150x222px) Image search: [Google]
1344983120551.jpg
7KB, 150x222px
>>56057080
Because you're a huge faggot.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.