[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do these pieces of junk never fucking work? I have like 5

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

Why do these pieces of junk never fucking work? I have like 5 and not a single one of them work.
>>
You have to put the smaller card inside the slot, bro, not just next to it like in the photo.

Retard.
>>
It's ur comp not card
>>
>>56052573
Imstall HighSparrowOS.
>>
>>56052573
U needa blow in the slot first
>>
Soak your device in soapy water for 5 minutes, let it dry for 5 hours, then insert the card. If this doesn't work, I don't know any other way to help you.
>>
I've never had a problem
>>
The cheaper SD card adapters are just pure shit. Usually, the thicker ones work fine.
>>
>>56052573
Built in Stupid-Fuck detector.

Whenever the adapter senses it has become owned by a stupid fuck it enters Degradation Mode, wherein it inevitably fails when you think you need it to work the most. Just to spite you, you stupid fuck.
>>
>>56052573
Stop using the ones that come with the cheapest flakiest chinkshit MicroSDs.
>>
>>56052573
Did you try turning it off and on again
>>
A lot of them work for me (even one that fucking has no brand on it)
>>
>>56052573

Stop jizzing all over them.
>>
>>56053332
This and pushing it in with some force usually fixes mine
You ca also just open them and bend the connectors back
>>
>>56052573
I've got like 20 of them and never had an issue with any. Are you by chance retarded?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.