[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you have on the usb that you carry with you?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: 4u.webm (960KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
4u.webm
960KB, 1280x720px
What do you have on the usb that you carry with you?
>>
I don't have a flash drive with me at all times, I have no need for it
>>
>Flash Drive 1:
16GB
Yumi with:
DBAN, Clonezilla, Falcon4's Boot CD
>Flash Drive 2:
64GB
Music Library
Gentoomen's Library
Various Documents
>>
>>56049949
Only thing I use USB sticks for these days is OS installs.
>>
I've stopped using flash drives since BadUSB. I just store the files I need to access on my server and download them from whatever computer I'm on.
OS installs can be done from a temporary drive partition.
>>
>>56049949
Arch linux
>>
>>56050097
I though BadUSB was mainly an issue with USB mice, keyboards, etc?
>>
>>56050192
It's an issue with anything that uses USB. I don't know why you'd think it's more prevalent in mice and keyboards than flash drives though.
>>
>>56050220
I half remembered they simulate a USB keyboard to execute commands on the victim computer.

But more importantly I think it's silly to not use USB sticks but still use USB mice and keyboards.
>>
>>56050344
>I think it's silly to not use USB sticks but still use USB mice and keyboards
I don't.
>>
>>56050496
Clarification: I meant "I don't use them," not "I don't think it's silly"
>>
>>56049949
Spare OS, some liveusb's, modded bios files (didn't unlock the hidden tabs tough) and rsndom stuff.
>>
>>56049949
Well not much on the bus itself.

Eh

Eh
>>
32 GB cheap inland (Microcenter) flash drivr with a persistent luks encrypted kali live image. Loaded with all my keys/work stuff.
>>
>not leaving USBs with your nudes on it in random places and getting off knowing that strangers are looking at pictures of your dick

What's wrong with you people?
>>
>>56049949
Xubuntu 16.04_Core,
Winblows 7 recovery media (for work),
memtest,
so called ultimate boot cd,
tronscript,
SPX (for work)
collection of midget orgy gifs
>>
>>56054015
used to do this in elementary school until I got fired
>>
>>56050097
>my server
Do you legit have your own personal server?
>>
>>56054103
Lots of people do.
Pretty easy to set up and pretty fun too.
In my basement is a PC I pulled out of the dumpster behind work, threw a new HDD in and installed Debian. Few hours of tinkering and swearing at things and you have Owncloud, Sandstorm, an FTP site, or BT sync setup.
>>
>>56054103
you're a fucking twat if you believe that a personal home server is a luxurious item
>>
>>56054132
not everyone is a sperg savant that has a quarter million dollars of stolen gear in their basement, chill
>normies get off /g/
>>
>>56049949
bootable utilities, txt file for scripts i use and naked anime girls.
>>
>>56054052
>For work
Heh
>>
>>56054170
It's like you actually got your knowledge about servers from TV shows and movies, how quaint.
>>
>>56054257
i corrupt databases with sequel just like matt damon
>>
>>56049949
Grub, initramfs, luks header and keyfile to my laptop
>>
Linux live usb
>>
File: 1470445403039.gif (538KB, 320x240px)
1470445403039.gif
538KB, 320x240px
Doom, Quake (1 and 3), and Stone Soup.
>>
OS X Yosemite GM installer
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.