[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

OpSec

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: image.png (46KB, 600x700px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
46KB, 600x700px
Hi /g/ red pill me on OpSec. Where do I start? What topics do I need to know?
>>
HackForums, LeakForums, Sinisterly, and NulledBB are your starting points. Do not be a leecher. Contribute something to those community and you'll make huge gains. you'll get more contacts and possibly invites to sekret klubz like socialengineered. If you get on sekret klubz you'll likely get to other sekret klubz.

Good luck.
>>
File: SkypePhoto_20160729_125753.jpg (275KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
SkypePhoto_20160729_125753.jpg
275KB, 1200x900px
Oh god avoid leak forums like the plague. Se.net and astropid were okay in 13 but leak is so bad. People posting brain-dead mindless shit constantly and being overly concerned with their "rep". What do you want to know about op sec? What the fuck is your op? You can security principles to grocery shopping or scamming Amazon. Do you just mean how to totally anonimize for carding or sending terrorist threats to high schools? Do you mean protecting your data in the event of a warrant?
>>
>>56045171
I dunno I heard someone from anonymous talking to Art Bell and he said OpSec is important and they have boot camps and stuff. Like a gun, you probably never need to shoot it in your entire life, but if you need it for safety and don't know how to use it, it's too late.
>>
File: 540.jpg (10KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
540.jpg
10KB, 320x320px
where can I find fresh db dumps for free?
requesting lookbook.nu database
>>
Is OpSec the right term for Tor, VPN, etc? Most info on OpSec seems related to the military.
>>
>>56045874
This is because people like to use military terms to seem cool/badass.
>>
>>56045441
Is this a fucking windup?
>>
>>56045685
>>56045108
>>
>>56045041
Look up the grugq.

Oh, and use Tor, use Signal.
>>
>>56046266
Is windup the right term? Most info about windup seems related to baseball.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.