[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

iOS 9 Music Player Options

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (25KB, 644x481px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25KB, 644x481px
My question is what's the /g/ents method for listening to stored music files on iOS9?

My Android broke recently and I was gifted an iPhone5s to replace it. It looks and feels nicer than my S3 in many ways but it's like going from the service of a muscular athletic ugly brute to the frail though aesthetically pleasing body of a hot chick.

I can't download links like I used to. I've limited options in terms of apps. And the problem that's annoying me the most... It seems that I can't use the music files I have on my PC by simply transferring them to the iPhone.
>>
I use Remote File Manager to dl torrent files to my iphone. Give it a go
>>
>>56043382
Is that available on Apple Store or is that a Windows program? Or both?
>>
>>56043357
You download like MP3s from single links to your phone? Jesus that's horrifying.
>>
>>56043357
Upload them to google play music. Use app to stream and download the ones for offline.
>>
There's some alternatives to iTunes but honestly just embrace the Applefaggotry. You'll only trouble yourself otherwise.
>>
>>56043401
That's rare and it's podcasts. Prefer this method over podcast apps. More control.

>>56043407
I really don't want to bother with downloading uploading and downloading again. Thanks for the idea though. It might be the best option.

>>56043415
No.
>>
>>56043357

Download files locally - even if streaming is convenient, trust me, at some point you'll be glad you have things locally.

Use beets to auto tag music and import it into your iTunes library.

http://beets.io/
>>
>>56043445
What's the problem with using iTunes?
>>
>>56043357
VLC has drag and drop and browser upload support. It's free and plays like everything, get it.
>>
>>56043530
Damn that was fucking easy.
>>
>>56043530
I honestly can't recommend your method enough. Wifi on, VLC, side tab, share via wifi, type ip into browser and there it is... Drag and drop. Super quick. No fucking around with iTunes or apples restrictive ad laden bollox.
>>
>>56043493
It's not that there's a major problem, it's just less intuitive for me and more restrictive compared to using a cable and a drag and drop file exchange. Plus there's a marketing element to iTunes which I don't like. And there's a principle I have when dealing with tech, more control for me, less control for the devices which serve me.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.