[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how would you improve windows 10?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

Edge - .webm suporte, top suites when clickimg in search bar like in safari
Cortana - offline mode and hud integration for tasks and software menus/options (Cortana export as pdf, Cortana play naruto 132, Cortana insert a new chart pie)
Privacy center - settings to turn on/off all telemetry and spyware on windows 10
Gaming/performance mode - turn off unnecessary services and boost performance
File manager - metro app with tabs
More metro apps - task manager , notepad, paint, etc
Better minimal design
>>
Turn it in windows 7.
>>
make it fully open source and cross platform compatible
create a secure flash replacement
remove anything that integrates with windows
>>
>>56030606
Jesus fuck why do people use this operating system.
>>
>>56030606
Make it open source
>>
>>56030676
For what purpose?
Cant you see metro apps were designed to be used on touchscreens in the future ? Windows 10 is pretty cool and comfy. There are still things that could be improve like Cortana for example.
>>
>>56030734
Because it is comfy as fuck in a tablet.
Better than android and ios . Cheaper and more useful
>>
>>56030606
Release the source code
Port dx12 to Linux
Reverse engineer drivers
>>
>>56030606
I wouldn't necessarily I'm happy the way it is
>>
>>56030822
There is always room for improvement
>>
>>56030606
>How would you improve windows 10?
Too bad you can't, it's closed source.
>>
>How do you improve a turd?

You don't. A turd's place is in the toilet.
>>
File: Chunk Yogurt.jpg (363KB, 670x818px) Image search: [Google]
Chunk Yogurt.jpg
363KB, 670x818px
>>56030606
All that shit you just listed and no mention of your OS not fucking spying on you.
>>
>>56030925
did you read it?
>Privacy center - settings to turn on/off all telemetry and spyware on windows 10
>>
>>56030925
I did , privacy center and stuff
>>
>>56030961
I actually didn't kek
captcha: STOP
>>
Start menu needs to be more like Win7
Installing classic shell on Win10 makes it an almost perfect OS, other than the botnet crap which got backported to the older versions too
>>
>>56030925
get out you cia nigger
>>
>>56030606
Make it open source and let more competent people improve it.
>>
>>56030606
1) I would remove all forms of telemetry with the exception of the opt-in ability to send in crash dumps/bugs
2) Make all stock programs/apps/features able to be uninstalled at will, as if it was the OS for a personal computer
3) Create the ability to switch between/turn off metro/desktop at will
>>
>>56030773

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

wow almost took that bait
>>
>>56030606

Quick delete/roll back button/function.
>>
>>56030734
The most intensive thing I do on a computer is music production and I've been using Windows since I was a child. I can't think of a reason to switch.
>>
Less fucking telemetry.
>>
>>56030606
Start from scratch using XP as a base.
>>
Add tabs to the file manager.
>>
>>56034177
In terms of UI or at the OS level? Because NT 5 is fucking slow these days.
>>
>>56030606
Remove Telemetry
Remove Backdoor
???
Profit
>>
Do I really have to say it?
>install gentoo
>>
Destroy Microsoft.
>>
>>56034177
Windows XP was shit. It sucked so much that they had to delay Vista for several years to rewrite it almost completely and release as a service pack (SP2) because it was so insecure.
>>
File: classic-shell-2.jpg (108KB, 1011x630px) Image search: [Google]
classic-shell-2.jpg
108KB, 1011x630px
>>56030606
Reintroduce a functional start menu for one.
>>
>>56030676
This.
>>
>>56030606
install gentoo
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.