[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Win10 troubles!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 123123.jpg (70KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
123123.jpg
70KB, 1920x1080px
I know that not using linux itself is sin on this board but today this happened,internet edge forced into my start-up my menu is again metro shit and I could not open anything until restart also most of my icons aligned themselves but 4 did not for some reason.

Is it because some behind-my-back update?

Fuck you microsoft!
>>
Yes, everything you do in Windows 10 to customize or disable some unwanted feature will be undone in another mandatory update. Read the EULA, they own your computer while W10 is installed on it and can do as they please with it.
>>
UHOH

LOOKS LIKE YOU GOT WINDOWS PROBLEMS
>>
Something happened
>>
Windows 10 user here.

I never got the retarded Anniversary update. I -think- you can roll back updates, disable the update service directly (or set it to manual), and get Classic Shell directly from their website.

Living with W10 is a lot like >>56019538
said. I found out that the fucking update defer option was removed. That pissed me off and now I am seriously thinking of going Freedom soon.
>>
The Anniversary Update start menu is the same as the one before, just instead of having a screen of your pinned programs and then an "all apps" button, your pinned favorites or frequently used will be on the top and then all programs is just a scroll away.

Personally, after the update I turned off favorites/frequently used/new and just treat it as if hitting start opens the all apps screen my default. It's not bad.
>>
>>56019679
Do it. You won't regret it.
>>
>>56019679
>I found out that the fucking update defer option was removed.
Source? I can't find any info on this.
>>
I cannot believe that anyone that would post on /g/ isn't smart enough to be using GNU or *BSD.
>>
>>56020222
Just look at the speccy threads, it's /v/ incarnate.

95% of pajeets using 10, 4% using 7 or 8.1 and that cheeki 1% that posts a screenfetch
>>
File: Source.png (37KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Source.png
37KB, 1600x900px
>>56020209
>>
Once a week go on YouTube and look up Windows 10 videos see people having problems. Constant reminder why not to upgrade. There are some videos that are 6 months to a year old with a million views and thousands of comments.

here are some of the Windows 10 topics uploaded to YouTube for this week:

fix screen flashing
graphics card bad playback
battery saver
recover files folders lost during update
lockscreen
resetting
fix FPS in Anniversary Update
Lag, slow boot FIX
>>
>>56020361
You sure O&O Shutup 10 can't still activate it?
>>
>>56019285
>>51971506
>/g/ is NOT your personal tech support team or personal consumer review site.
>
>For tech support/issues with computers, use /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests
>>
>>56020580
I never tried it yet. I am afraid I will fall for memeware if I install it.

After receiving two recommendations maybe I should take the risk, though.
>>
>>56020626
I use O&O Shutup 10 and have never had any issue with it.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.