[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who was better?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: satan vs satan.jpg (48KB, 658x334px) Image search: [Google]
satan vs satan.jpg
48KB, 658x334px
Who was better?
>>
Linus.
>>
Both are equally shit.
>>
>>55998469
One died, that's kinda gay, so the company hired a gay.

The other one left and nobody left knows how to make an OS.

The third non-spoken Distro based OS doesn't want to come out of it's shed and make itself understandable to non-dwelling D-vitamin lacking humans.

So as it stands now, OS is no longer a Hardware->Software pipeline, it's and app, spying on you, making you gay or making you allergic to sunlight.
>>
>>55998469
one is dead and the other is richest man on planet
what do u think
>>
gates spent more dosh on making africa better
>>
Bill Gates. Jobs was a douche bag his entire life. He couldn't even code properly, and all of his ideas were rip offs. Only normies have any respect in Steve Jobs because of muh iPhones and muh Steve Jobs movies
>>
>>55998469
the one without mental disability that made him believe in voodoo medicine and die of cancer
>>
>>55998469
Bill is a nerd, Steve is a normie.
>>
>>56000688
and you're pajeet
>>
>>55998469
One revolutionized personal computing, the other became insanely rich by exploiting IBM and selling cheap knock-offs.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...
>>
>>55998469
- Once I saw a documental about the history of microsoft and apple... and seems that apple was the microsoft's bitch for a long time...
>>
>>56000549
yeah... Jobs is a meme "Inspirational intelligent techno bussines 21th century god"... Only normies with no brain fall for that shit and believe what tv and internet said...
>>
File: mac.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
mac.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
All Hail Lord Gates
>>
In creating a cult like following for his products ? Jobs.

In everything else Gates.
>>
>>56000987
> Parket floor...
> histerical rich hipster normie shoes...
> "Frellance Designer" meme job
That's the kind of people who own apple shit..
>>
>>>>56001032
try harder son
>>
>>55998469
The one who's still alive.
>>
File: kek.png (293KB, 435x550px) Image search: [Google]
kek.png
293KB, 435x550px
>Curiously, Steve Jobs’ formative work experience came on a factory floor. He was only 14, but Bill Hewlett himself had given him a summer job on a Hewlett-Packard assembly line, and Jobs called him at home to ask if he’d send him some HP parts for his computer club. Jobs recalled the summer’s experience to Isaacson as a bittersweet rite of passage, evidently still stinging from being teased by a supervisor. The pubescent Jobs had gushed to the supervisor: “I love this stuff, I love this stuff.” He then asked the man what he liked to do best.

>“To fuck, to fuck,” the guy responded mockingly.

>From this Steve Jobs learned the power of public humiliation, especially when directed at possible “virgins.”
>>
File: proprietary.png (259KB, 480x451px) Image search: [Google]
proprietary.png
259KB, 480x451px
>>55998469
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.