[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/sqt/ Stupid Questions Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 317
Thread images: 34

new /sqt/, put all your stupid questions in here. Old one hit bump limit.
>>
should I use microsoft security essentials or avast antivirus?
I'm aware the real answer is "neither just dont be retarded" but it is too late for that
>>
what would cause my keyboard to lag?
It happened while typing this post even, I hit all the keys and can watch as they slowly appear one by one on the screen 5-20 seconds later
>>
>>55987676
If you know you've got something, then you'll need something to remove it. I normally just do a Malwarebytes scan and then run from there. Is it something benign like a browser jacker or is it more serious?
>>
Am on Linux.

Is it safe to use the same browser for all purposes if I have different profiles?
My main profile has noscript, no requests, https, ublock, caches set to 0kb, no cookies, and other similar measures.
The secondary one just has ublock, and I use it for bank, ebay, school, email.

Is that safe - would my being a /g/ lurker be linked to any of my legitimate activities? I know in the end everything is watched by the ISP and 3 letters, but that doesn't mean I need to have advertisers and trackers watching me.
>>
is there a way to browse pixiv properly? finding by highest rated etc without having a premium account?
>>
When you make a new thread don't forget to redirect people from the old one.
>>
Where to download a legit OS X iso for a virtual machine
>>
>>55987676
ESET online scanner and malwarebytes
>>
>>55987676
MSE has awful detection rates so avast by default. But if you're infected you're gonna wanna scan with everything you've got.
>>
where would someone with zero computer experience even begin with learning to linux and such
>>
>>55987852
don't exist only way to get mac os x legally is to buy a apple computer
>>
>>55987852
https://elementary.io/

:^)
>>
>>55987883
installing it and messing around and fixing problems as you run into them.
>>
>>55987883
Forums and guides. Ubuntu welcomes all.
>>
>>55987883
Download one that strikes your fancy and begin using it. Also go to >>>/t/ and download some how-to videos on it.
>>
File: 1420239479179.jpg (20KB, 432x324px) Image search: [Google]
1420239479179.jpg
20KB, 432x324px
Do you think upgrading from a non-k 6500 to a 6700 is worth it for light transcoding and video editing?

What about for video games?
>>
I have a folder of html files, i cat'd them to one file.I am using grep to find a certain keyword, then pipe it in to a file.
When i go to grep it, it just copies the file over verbaitem without taking any keywords out
What am i missing?
>>
Does having a non stock heatsink lessen the dissipated heat in my room? I live in texas and my CPU is going 48C at slight use at stock heatsink
>>
>>55987744
as long as your browser isn't saving cookies per session, that's about as far as you can go with being 'fingerprint clean' short of using a VPN.
>>
>>55987698
don't know what would cause this other than general slowness, but if it seems like it's /just/ your keyboard, try reinstalling its drivers.
>>
There was a thread on here about a day ago about some guy being paranoid about people who use the same laptop as him looking through his hard drive.
How is this possible? Does it have to be the same laptop? Not saying I'm going to do it, but how do you do it?
>>
>>55987744
Just have multiple browsers. One for shittin up 4chan and a second for your email/banking
>>
Anyone know a way to reset a windows 10 admin password?
>>
>>55987999
You can move a hard drive to any computer you want, id imagine in this case its linux. With windows it is more likely to throw a shit fit due to different hardware
>>
>>55987744
Well, there's that thing /g/s been on about lately where google is getting really good at fingerprinting your browser. Not a lot you can do about that besides maybe trying a fingerprint spoofer, and I'm not sure how effective those are. Most of your precautions are sound and will help a lot, although a certain amount of information will be pinned to your ip
>>
>>55987999
Unless you use an encrypted drive, someone can just pop in a linux cd and see all of your files
>>
What is a good no-bullshit empty folder remover tool?

I just want something like

>please enter folder directory
>scanning folder for empty sub folders
>delete empty folders? y/n

I'm backing up all my shit from my phone and there are so many stupid leftover folders
>>
>>55987999
If they haven't got an encrypted home folder the files are visible to everyone.
The OS might prevent opening the files without permission but there are ways to get around it.

+ checked
>>
>>55987662
Your meme stupid, there is a differance between cyborg and robot
>>
How do I disable CTRL+V in the bash/zsh/whatever terminal?

It just sits there waiting for me to type a character, then types that character, or inserts junk if I hit a non-alphanumeric key like escape or return. I hate it.
>>
>>55988063
find . -type d -empty -delete
>>
>>55987927
Nah. Skylake is pretty damn powerful in general. If you're doing "light" things (Read: not making big $$$) just stick with what you've got.
>>
>>55988063
>>55988097

I'm afraid to say I dont understand

I know this is command prompt stuff, but many games on my PC require empty folders to run properly and I am unsure of how to safely utilize this
>>
>>55988118
>many games on my PC require empty folders to run properly
double check that
double check they wont just create the folder if its missing and they need it
>>
>>55988118
They will create the folder if it is missing, until it is some really shity retarded indie game that has no reason to be public
>>
how compromised is piratebay?
i've been hearing "piratebay honeypot piratebay honeypot" for years now, but I kept using it regardless with hardly a warning
that being said i did use kat majority of the time until recently, so now that im more heavily using tpb im wondering what's going on here again
is it really honeypot?
is it just certain types of files?
is it certain types of timeframes?
and if tpb no good where go?
>>
What browser should I be using? firefox? Or a fork? Should I use the same one on mobile?
>>
What is "NAT type" and how come a lot of people recommend changing it to not be "strict" in online games?
>>
Whats the fastest SATA SSD on the market currently?
>>
>>55988118
find your_directory_here -type d -empty -ok rmdir \;

Prompts before each directory
>>
>>55988193
I use palemoon on my laptop and naked browser on my phone.
>>
What is better? Quad core processor or Dual Core Processor and why?
>>
>>55988223
Why palemoon over firefox?
>>
>>55988267
>why palemoon
It's like a debloated firefox with several essential addons forked to work with it, plus linux support.
>>
>>55988202
If you mean what a PS3/4 says about your network, open = your router's letting every incoming connection through, not good for security, strict = it's only letting connections out, not in, good for security, can break some games that use peer to peer multiplayer. Moderate = your router us letting in only what is being asked to, which is good.
>>
Just got a Redmi Note 3 and having a shitty time flashing an official ROM

Is it possible that I don't have a vendor ROM at all? I managed to update to MIUI 6.8.4 from the phone itself
Also, how do I upgrade to Android 6.0? On 5.1.1 now
>>
>>55988263
Quad core.

4 > 2
>>
If I´m going to do some light video editing (1080p/60hz) gonna record some gameplay (Titanfall, Halo and BF1)
This build is my first option
http://pcpartpicker.com/list/39kLPs

If I save money for another 2 months, this would be the build
http://pcpartpicker.com/list/6NJRkT

Is really worth the increment in price tag? I will be using Blender and Premiere for video editing
For recording gameplay gonna use OBS and for the console a El gato capture card
>>
File: 03957482.jpg (131KB, 500x707px) Image search: [Google]
03957482.jpg
131KB, 500x707px
I need a quiet, reliable, 4pin, 120mm fan.
Any suggestions?

I have 140mm corsair fans and I'm pretty happy with them, but their product pages don't really say if they're 3 or 4 pins
>>
>>55988202
It stands for network address translation, and it's basically the thing responsible for taking the information on your home network and making it reach the outside world. Like if your home network was an island country NAT would be the guy scheduling international flights.

When they say nat type is closed/screwed up, what they usually mean is that your ports aren't lined up correctly or maybe you have an overprotective firewall. Sometimes it means that you have 2 routers or your ISP gave you a modem/router combo and you didn't disable the router part before connecting your own router. Try some port forwarding guides and see if they help.

http://portforward.com/

http://kb.netgear.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/23020/~/opening-ports-for-internet-games-and-applications-on-netgear-routers
>>
File: quantum_skeletons.jpg (91KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
quantum_skeletons.jpg
91KB, 1200x675px
Thingken of placing chrome OS on my mother's t520.

Never had any experience with Linux or whatever and neither did the mother of course but she just needs the browser really so this should be a good performance boost over the windows 7 currently installed.

Any objections?
>>
>>55988319
That 4ghz base clock sure is tempting. You could get away with a lot of things with that I5 but you might find yourself appreciating all that extra power down the road. I think the raid HDDs is overkill. Any system with an SSD just isn't going to see much improvement. Might as well save money on that and maybe put off buying the custom fan and go for the good processor now.
>>
>>55988432
I doubt it would work.
>>
>>55988432
Just no.
You should have upgraded to 10 while it was free.
>>
Any Linux distros work OK on 2014 HP Omen besides Puppy and Arch? Need battery life for working on the go, but Puppy has shitty touch drivers and Arch is... Well, Arch.
>>
>>55988267
>>55988289
>palemoon
It is 20+ milestone versions behind stock firefox
99% of standard relevent addons dont work.
>plus linux support
Nigga what? mozilla offers support..
>>
>>55988530
Most touch on linux just mimics mouse inputs.
>>55988552
>I want a firefox replacement, it has to have all their updates and support all their extensions
Just use normal firefox
>>
I need a utility to monitor which processes are doing the most I/O on my disk, running Debian stable at the moment.
>>
>>55988662
iotop
>>
>>55988552
Then why do people use it
>>
File: a4LL7jZ_460s.jpg (27KB, 460x259px) Image search: [Google]
a4LL7jZ_460s.jpg
27KB, 460x259px
So why does /g/ keep recommending VPS as an alternative to VPN for basic privacy/torrenting? I get that you have a little more control if you're running a box at the other end, but really they can observe your traffic just as readily regardless. I mean aren't they watching the internet leaving their servers either way?
>>
>>55988709
Because it is a meme browser, and people like anon above, hype it, when its utter shit

I've tried it at a few milestones, my addons dont work, and if they have an alterantive it is dog shit and lacks comparative functionality.
There is no reason to use it
>>
>https://www.kansas.gov/bess/flow/main?execution=e1s5
>>
File: 16880680.gif (210KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
16880680.gif
210KB, 400x225px
So you can change the css of the firefox browser itself with plugins like Stylish

Could you write a greasemonkey script to change the firefox css?

I want to change the colour of the text of a tab if the contents of that tab contains (#) for 4chan.
>>
>>55988747
Who the fuck
>>
>>55988738
So Firefox is best?
>>
>>55988786
firefox-aurora or nightly is better
>>
>>55988738
>it is a meme browser
Opinion discarded
>and if they have an alterantive it is dog shit
They're all forks designed to support palemoon
>There is no reason to use it
This is why it is fairly popular in the off-shoot firefox market and available in the openSUSE repo
>>
Is there something wrong with how ffmpeg burns subtitles in? Using Aegisub here, the subtitles look really bright yellow in the program and when watching the video with a media player and the .ass file.

When I hardsub with ffmpeg the subs look really dim, as if the brightness was turned down big time, and it doesn't look good.
>>
Ok this is something that's been a mild nuisance ever since I received it, but when I connect to my Xonar STX soundcard I get an electric "buzz" or static that gets higher in pitch the higher my framerate goes. I've tried different power supplies and shit, as well as different GPU's but no difference. Sent it back for an RMA and they couldn't find any issue with it.
What the fuck am I missing?
>>
>>55988824
Who cares? Get a dac and be done with it.
>>
>>55988810
Its avalible in most distros, that does not mean it is good. Some devs hopped on the bandwagon
>support palemoon
Thats my point, the addons i use, dont fucking work in palemoon, and they are not some random jow blow special case addon. A dev is not going to keep a second version just to work on some meme browser
>fork
So they take it from how the dev wanted it, and force it to work with THEIR shit.
>version
I love how you zealots never acknowledge this gaping flaw.
>>
>>55988824
did you try plugging your comp into a different wall socket?
>>
>>55988814
There is nothing wrong with it, most likely it is how your video player is rendering it
I dont use that program but this will hardsub
ffmpeg -i "$file" -c:a copy -vf "subtitles=$file" "done/$file"
>>
File: Parallels8_Win8.png (285KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
Parallels8_Win8.png
285KB, 640x400px
>>55987662
If people say that it's possible to get a Windows VM to perform at 95% fidelity to if you were just running Windows natively on your computer. This should technically mean that lower end machines should see a lower impact on performance than higher end machines, since the lower the number to begin with, the smaller a percentage would be.

Is this truth in real life? Because a lower end machine should have more issues running a VM than a high end machine.
>>
>>55988839
>>fork
>So they take it from how the dev wanted it, and force it to work with THEIR shit.
Yeah basically. Like a fork in the road.
>>version
>I love how you zealots never acknowledge this gaping flaw.
It's not a flaw to everyone. What addon do you use? If it's so important you're probably better off sticking with up-to-date firefox anyways.
>>
>>55988882
It depends on the CPU, and their visualization front like vt-d in intel.
>>
>>55988857
I use that command, but I got shit wrong, using Media player Classic to play the hardsubbed video looks good, but it's on youtube that it looks quite fucking bad, I guess it has something to do with the resolution.

By the way, is there a limit youtube puts on the video size and quality you can upload? Tried to upload a 480p 26mins video, but I only got a 360p result.
>>
>>55988916
Gotta imagine that all the CPU power allocated to just running the VM is not gonna be usable for anything else other than that.
>>
>>55988898
So they take it from how the dev wanted it, and they are not some random jow blow special case addon. A dev is not going to keep a second version just to work on some meme browser
>support palemoon
What addon do you use? this is something that's been a mild nuisance ever since I received it
>fork
they are not some random jow blow special case addon
>>
ok heres a dumb question

why hasnt foobar been ported to linux
>>
>>55988961
Closed source application by a hobbyist.
>>
144Hz or 1440p on a GTX 970? mostly for videogames (lots of overwatch)
>>
>>55988882
So if I understand you, you're saying that a crappier machine would have less total resourses to waste, so wasting 95% of a pentium 4 wouldn't be as bad as wasting 95% of an i7?
>>
>>55988961
And nothing of value was lost
>>
>>55988980
that's mean anon
>>
>>55988975
1440p
>>
>>55988940
>A dev is not going to keep a second version just to work on some meme browser
Which is why they forked it. Otherwise if the plugin was old enough Mozilla would have a variant for older firefox models in their repo still.
>What addon do you use?
I'd need https and an ad blocker for day to day use.
>>fork
>they are not some random jow blow special case addon
?
>>
>>55988849
I have, but only from the same area of the house. I'll check others.
>>
Since many applications are Windows exclusive, does that constitute Windows products as a monopoly?
>>
>>55988979
Exactly, which in turn should also technically mean that the performance impact is not as bad. I'm not sure how the math would quite work out because 2 cores at 2GHz are not a single number that you can divide into a percentage. But saying it like that, that's what it should mean.

But I don't really understeand what the method that those people mention is like, I imagine that it's sorta like an emulator and I can't imagine how any VM could replicate the performance of it's host machine with only a 5% lost of performance. Unless we are exclusively talking about GPU power fo games.

Video related, is what made me wonder this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37D2bRsthfI&
>>
>>55989093
>Windows
>monopoly
Every laptop I've bought, even used, had Windows on it.
>>
Real stupid question...

Got a new notebook and like everything about it except the trackpad has a weird texture that I am just not getting used to.

What if I got a phone screen protector and cut it to size and placed it over the trackpad, solely for the purpose of making the surface smoother. Is this feasible??
>>
>>55988993
I disagree wholeheartedly
>>
>>55989093
It would be a monopoly if they were forcing software manufacturers to make their applications exclusive in some way. Or if they were porpusely hindering other OSs.

I don't believe they are legally qualified as a monopoly otherwise, especially because other OSs have a relatively big marketshare.
>>
>>55989121
If it is a texture sticker you could just take it off.
>>
>>55988997
>>55988975
update, this is for 24 inch monitors
>>
>>55989149
No its the actual touchpad. My old one had a smooth, plastic feel and just felt better, this new one is a more metal, rough feel and its hard to be precise because my finger doesn't slide is small increments as well
>>
File: 1470031384134.png (433KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
1470031384134.png
433KB, 800x533px
If there's any ausfags here: what's the best television you can get for under 2,000 kangaroos?
>>
I saw a Lenovo thread on here for praising the brand and laptops, but they install shitty stealth bloatware: https://www.techdirt.com/articles/20150812/11395231925/lenovo-busted-stealthily-installing-crapware-via-bios-fresh-windows-installs.shtml

and >>55985612
really shows how shitty it looks.

There's no way that shit's actually worth, right?
>>
>>55988939
If you give your VM all of the CPU cores, you would find instability when the VM is near max CPU usage.
>>
File: Untitled.png (467KB, 1920x1050px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
467KB, 1920x1050px
There's no DAW thread, so I'll ask here

Is there some reason Kontakt takes 8 Years to load some patches? the size of the patch doesn't seem to be relevant, since Drums of War (~6gb) loads almost instantly, while ARIA Cello (~3.5gb) takes about 5 minutes. lets not even talk about Cinesamples stuff. it's not my HDD, as I tried copying stuff over to my SSD, with no change. it does this regardless of if I'm loading it in a DAW (in this case, FL12) or in the standalone.
>>
I'm installing Fedora from a CD and ran into an error. What do

Buffer I/O error on dev dm-0, logical block 430, lost asynchronous page write

Now I'm stuck with just a blinking cursor
>>
I installed photorec cause i lost a file and now every time i try create a file it says disk space is full 0 bytes available.

http://lintut.com/photorec-recovery-deleted-files-onrhel-centos-fedora-ubuntu-mint-linux/
I can't take a screenshot but i have 37GB used out of 56GB
>>
>>55989170
I should probably do some research on this myself before asking stupid questions.
>>
>>55989251
You can do both.
Post a stupid question before you search for an answer.
>>
>>55989103
Setting aside your original question, which I don't think has any practical value, VMs that run at that high of efficiency do so by using hardware passthroughs that bypass the host os. Vt-d built into intel processors accomplish this for most resources. You get the best results if you have your igpu running the video output for the host and the VM on a seperate physical disk
>>
I'm trying to install eclipse neon on my Debian box and it's being pretty fucky. I installed jdk and jre 1.8 and put them in /usr/lib/jre. There are 1.7 open jdk installations there as well.

The eclipse installer is unable to find the 1.8 jvm but can find the 1.7 stuff.

The only thing Google has done is yield one forum result that basically says "I patched this in update x.x" and I'm running an installer that's newer version than that.

Any idea as to why this would happen?
>>
So should I even be running awesome or i3 with KDE? I tried both of them out and every time I access systemsettings5 or dolphin, there are no themes or icons on anything. It's just a default theme when I have a dark one selected.
>>
>>55989302
It seems like it's not that different from, for example, using one of those cases that allow for 2 MOBOs so you can have 2 fully separated PCs in 1 case.
>>
>>55989317
I have not tried with KDE. But if your looking for alternatives try xfce-4 with i3. You can use any gtk theme
>>
>>55989331
It's entirely different. It's two operating systems on one system, not two computers in one case.
>>
>>55989243
Please help i need this for school and i don't want to re-install my OS for the fouth time
>>
File: 9724_big.jpg (142KB, 1000x692px) Image search: [Google]
9724_big.jpg
142KB, 1000x692px
Best cpu+mobo with passive cooling ?

I use picrelated on my server, but it's time to upgrade...
>>
I'm reading through SICP and apparently there are exercises for the chapter divisions. I'm using Dr. Racket as an interpreter, but I'm not sure how to download the exercises for completion.

https://mitpress.mit.edu/sicp/psets/index.html

These are the exercises I'm looking to do.
I'm very lost, as it seems like these exercises were intended for the MIT/GNU Scheme interpreter. Would they not work with Dr. Racket?
>>
>>55989426
Throw #lang scheme at the top of your file
>>
>>55989352
I meant in the sense that you are dedicating hardware to one of them. But I'm still thinking GPU-wise only I think, how would running a setup like in that video affect CPU intensive tasks? Because ok, you are using the integrated GPU on the host and the dedicated GPU on the VM, but you can't do that with the CPU can you? You have to divert some of the power specificially to one or the other.
>>
>>55988824
I forgot to add, I do NOT get the static using on board audio, and it occasionally leaks into my mic stream when playing games at 100+ FPS.
>>
>>55989414
How well does, it perform? Can it run a firewall + openvpn client smoothly?
>>
>>55989486
try putting it in a different slot?
>>
>>55989440
I've found a #lang sicp that Jens Axel Sogaard maintains, would it do the same thing?

I know SICP uses scheme as its LISP dialect.

If I can't open the excercises in Dr. Racket, would typing everything by hand be a good last resort, or would I need to learn more shit to do for that to work?
>>
First time owning a desktop here.

If I want to watch something on my TV via my PC will I have to swap the HDMI cord from my monitor to my TV, or can I plug another HDMI cable from my PC and into my TV?
>>
opinion on best VPN service?

more specifically, gonna need a british one so I can watch the olympics on BBC
>>
>>55989540
If #lang sicp compiles then I would take it.

But you might get some value out for writing them out
>>
>>55989496

I have two.

First is a pure router/firewall. Nothing else.
Second runs stuff like transmission, plex, git, apache, postgres.

No performance-related problems so far.
>>
>>55989586
If your graphics card has multiple hdmi ports then yes.

WIN + P to switch displays.
>>
>>55989598
Cool, thanks for the help, I appreciate it.
I'll set to writing them out, for practice.
>>
good place to learn SQL?
>>
>>55989610
I believe my card only has one port. Will the motherboard port not work?
>>
Hey /g/ I just purchased an SSD and I was trying to clone my HDD to it however it has an incompatible sector size (HDD is 512, SSD is 4096) and it won't clone onto the SSD because of this. How can I change the sector size on the SSD to match my hard drive? It has no files on it and I am willing to format it again if I need to.
>>
>>55989699
Reformat it
>>
>>55989711
But when I did it just reset the sector size to 4096, I need it to be 512. How do I force it to be 512?
>>
>>55989695
so you have an hdmi port on your video card and an hdmi port on your motherboard?

i think that can actually work, but you'll have to fuck around in the bios
>>
>http://www.costco.com/Metrex-II-Mesh-Task-Chair.product.100177590.html
Sat on this at Costco. I liked it; mesh backing and seat, armrests tilt up/away, $100.

Anything better out there at around the same price?
>>
File: gang.jpg (116KB, 1435x1413px) Image search: [Google]
gang.jpg
116KB, 1435x1413px
If i want to burn a cd with music for a stock radio what software should i use?

I'm on wangblows 10 if it matters
>>
Captchas.
Why, what, is it bad and how to avoid?
>>
>>55989730
Yep, that's correct. And thanks, I'll check the BIOS.
>>
File: 1470285864505.jpg (111KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
1470285864505.jpg
111KB, 1200x675px
>have 8 mbit internet
>start a single torent
>poorly seeded, only downloads at 50kb/s from 3 seeds
>try browsing the internet
>grinds to a halt like my whole connection is congested

why does this happen? Does my torrent client reserve all the bandwidth for itself or something? The same thing used to happen even when I had 20mbit connections.
>>
>>55989670
W3 schools SQL course is actually really good
>>
>>55989755
Is it saturating your upload?
>>
What do file format needed to install windows?
i want to remove that system reserve it creates
>>
>>55989776
Can you retype that first sentence?
>>
>>55989775
I don't believe so, because i have even throttled the torrent(s) and it doesn't have a big effect. I mean, I can pause all my torrents, run soulseek and be downloading 10 or so songs at once from different people P2P and browse the internet pretty much the same, but as soon as torrents enter the mix they just hog everything.
>>
SEND HELP
what software should i use to burn a music CD
>>
>>55989816
i meant file system
>>
>>55989841
Oh, use NTFS.
>>
>>55989837
itunes
>>
>>55989525
I've tried moving it to every free slot on my mobo so far.
>>
File: pepetir.jpg (22KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
pepetir.jpg
22KB, 306x306px
>>55989853
>>
>>55989837
Imgburn should be good enough.
>>
>>55987852
get niresh mavericks
>>
What's a way to set up keyboard shortcuts for any app in Windows?
>>
File: 1470717257028-677615832.jpg (3MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
1470717257028-677615832.jpg
3MB, 3264x1836px
Just switched my PCs HDMI cable from my monitor to my TV, and am now using a DVI cable from my monitor to my PC.

Problem is my PC is recognizing my TV as the main display and is treating my monitor as a "projector".

How exactly can I reverse this?
>>
>>55987852
App Store is the only fully legit way.
>>
>>55990076
Right click, display properties or whatever calls it, choose your monitor, set as primary. If it's already primary, no problem, just ignore whatever the win+P monitor calls them, it doesn't actually change anything.
>>
what are some good open source web video editors?
>>
File: python.jpg (30KB, 387x499px) Image search: [Google]
python.jpg
30KB, 387x499px
Is this a good book?
>>
 #include <stdio.h>

#define SIZE 80

void get_string(char * ar, int n);

int main(void)
{

char ar[SIZE];

get_string(ar, SIZE);

}

void get_string(char * ar, int n)
{

int i = 0;

while(ar[i] != '\0'){

ar[i] = getchar();

if(ar[i] == ' '){

ar[i] = '\0';
}
else
i++;
}
printf("%s", ar);
}

If I enter ''testing test'' it always gets just the first 4 characters ''test'', same case for any word, why?
>>
>>55990224
>good
>open source
>browser based
pick one
>>
>>55990222
I still think it's a little annoying to have my primary display (monitor) be called my projector, do you know of a way to change that?
>>
>>55989456
If you're running a very light VM it doesn't have much impact on the CPU
>>
Serious question: How can I properly disable all the spyware in Windows 10?
>>
>>55990310
okay nvm
>>
>>55990389
Serious answer: you can't you idiot mong, it's embedded in the kernel
7 can be debugged as far as we know
>>
Had to reinstall my distro after i killed it. Previously I was using gespeaker/espeak/mbrola for a project i was working on.

Everything worked fine before but after reinstallation when installed gespeaker it won't open, no errors or anything given it just doen't open.

Also in the software depo if i find gespeaker it won't remove even after cllicking remove. Have tried sudo apt-get purge gespeaker still says that it is installed. Checked with synaptic , uninstalled .

For the life of me i cannot seem to understand why it will not work. would be wonderful if any yall have some insight.
>>
>>55990389
Serious Answer: Install linux
>>
What should i look in a 2-1 tablet?

Atleast 4GB RAM but what else?
They all look the same.

Compatible with W8.1 x64 i guess too, how weak are Atom IGPUs?
>>
>>55990327
I unplugged my HDMI cable just now and it made my monitor the primary display, but then as soon as I plugged the HDMI cable back in my monitor became the "projector".

Does anybody know how to solve this?
>>
When building a computer, will always having a hand or foot touching a metal computer case be enough to prevent static buildup? Building on timber floor.
>>
Can I get Desktop Environments like Linux on Windows 7?
>>
>>55990495
Ideally you ground yourself to your building's electrical ground
If you discharge static before working and arent on static prone surface like carpet just doing that once before working is enough.
>>
>>55990495
Don't worry about it too much. I just built my first computer on a carpeted floor and everything turned out fine. Simply touch your computer's case each time before touching any of the components.
>>
Whats the most powerful intel hd graphics chip?
>>
My power cord is having problems connecting to my laptop. I plug it in and it keeps switching back and forth between wall and battery power. It calms down eventually but even subtle movements can set off another fit.

What do?
Laptop is thinkpad t420.
>>
>>55990626
Iris Pro 580
>>
https://thatoneprivacysite.net/vpn-comparison-chart/

So NordVPN is best VPN?
>>
File: Untitled.png (69KB, 698x968px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
69KB, 698x968px
I want to spend less time on my smartphone while still having the ability to communicate quickly. Would using a blackberry bold be a good idea for me as I go back to school?
>>
>>84668380

Allah =/= ackbar>>55987662
>>
>>55990662
Flash cyanogen on your phone and don't add google play.
>>
>>55990495
Touch a case screw, done.
>>
I have win 10 enterprise, how do I get the anniversary update?
>>
>>55990510
You could use a VM
>>
>>55990662
Buy a $10-35 Moto G.
>>
anybody know how to make my previous messages show up in finch?

there should be an option for this somewhere but I have no idea where
>>
How the heck do I get normal alt-tab in xmonad? I mean, a shortcut to switch to the last-focused window, especially in fullscreen mode. I love xmonad but this is driving me crazy, I need it. I tried cycleRecentWindows but it doesn't work.
>>
File: citrix-interface.png (75KB, 600x308px) Image search: [Google]
citrix-interface.png
75KB, 600x308px
Has anyone used Citrix before? I am having horrible lag trying to run programs available from my university on my computer at home. Is this just an inherent problem with trying to run programs over an internet connection? I am trying to use Solidworks 2015 if this helps.
Pic related is the format of the webpage when I go to the website for my university.
>>
File: Untitled.png (213KB, 1000x748px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
213KB, 1000x748px
>>55990671
I can't, AT&T note 3
>>55990686
where? and what would the difference be?
>>
File: New_iPhone_7.jpg (39KB, 512x383px) Image search: [Google]
New_iPhone_7.jpg
39KB, 512x383px
I'm looking for a new smartphone. I don't mind expensive, but I haven't been following the flagship race for a while. What are the best phones right now, what's special, interesting, noteworthy, innovative, etc?

TL;DR: richfag looking for phone, what get?
>>
File: 1456896620235.jpg (123KB, 942x943px) Image search: [Google]
1456896620235.jpg
123KB, 942x943px
I'm currently running a G3258 @4.5 GHz on a MSI H81M-P33.
I found a super juicy deal on a 4690K and i just had to have it.
Question is, will the motherboard actually support it and run this CPU? On the site it says it should, i've read online about people running this combo successfully as well so i just kind of want to double check.
Normally i wouldn't ask but i'm just scared about the power delivery to it since the motherboard only has 4 pin ATX 12 V instead of 8 like most the motherboards around, will it be enough to juice the 4690k or will it fall short?
>>
>>55990768
It's got the right socket for it at the very least. My 4670k uses an 8 pin but I believe you should be fine with a 4 pin. Since it's a k series however I assume you're looking to OC, in which case you might find your stability is lacking.
>>
File: 1414364270734.jpg (187KB, 646x646px) Image search: [Google]
1414364270734.jpg
187KB, 646x646px
Hi /g/. Bit of a complex question about Android. I'm not a programmer so please help me if you can and keep the technical jargon to a minimum. I use my phone to download shit from the Internet. But the Internet connection is not always online. I have set the WiFi manager to inform me when there is an open connection with a beep and vibration. This is good, however sometimes an open network is available but I no beep or vibration notification occurs. It only does when I turn on the screen and spot the open connection in the list. It seems that after a set time of inactivity once the phone screen has been off, the phone stops checking for open connections as routinely. So, if I turn on the WiFi, it checks every second or so. But after a set time, I don't know how long, maybe 30 minutes, the search time gets less frequent and thus less accurate. The connection might be open for 10 minutes or more before the phone notifies me about this.

So, my question to you is - is it possible to edit the config information to extend or remove the delay time to actively search for WiFi as routinely as when it is turned on?
>>
>>55990742
Not much. At all.
Galaxy S7, Galaxy Note 7 and iPhone 7/7plus are the standard recs as usual if money is no matter
>>
>>55990831
I got an s7, but I have to get another phone since I changed carrier. It's a good phone but I didn't find it that special. Changing from s7 to s7 feels kind of a waste.
Is there really nothing noteworthy out there? Nothing interesting? Are all phones out now really cookie cutters with different brands?
>>
>>55990831
To add to this, I got the s7 because the GearVR looked like an interesting entry level VR headset, turns out it's shit.
>>
>>55990851
>Own a Galaxy S7
>"I've been out of the flagship game for a while"
Get the Note 7 or wait for the iPhone 7

The amount of money required to make a flagship phone AND add new features is unnecesarilly risky

There's the LG G5 which has an expansion slot for batteries, cameras, VR headsets, etc but they have released literally nothing cool for it that doesn't have better alternatives
>>
>>55990882
I didn't really take my time to look at other phones, I saw that GearVR was free with the purchase of the s7 and bit the bullet.

Also, I don't like iPhones.

I've been waiting to see if the yotaphone 3 comes out and has an sdcard slot, but they seem to be vaporware at this point.

How's the HTC m10? I had an m8 and liked it, but the m9 seemed to be shit.
>>
>>55990823
Android does this automatically to save battery.

If you Root your phone (e.g. bypass the security to run any command and program you want) you can edit config files but you'll lose battery from it

Just stick to opening your phone and checking for wifi if you need wifi
>>
Is my anime drive dying, /g/?
http://pastebin.com/m8NxmBgK
>>
>>55990937
Yeah you're DOOOOOMED.
Speccy has a SMART checker btw, you that
>>
>>55990897
The Yotaphone is indeed vaporware
The HTC 10 has a infinitesimally worse camera and display than the S7, but better speakers and imo design, but it's largely the exact same.
Huawei's P9 has a dual lens camera like the iPhone 7, but otherwise it's mostly the same. Same performance, battery life.

Flagship phones are all reaching a point of similarity that's hard to ignore.

If you really want something weird and new to geek around with, the HP Elite X3 runs full DESKTOP Windows 10.
>>
>>55990937
>http://pastebin.com/m8NxmBgK
Yes, and your taste is shit.
>>
>>55990899
>If you Root your phone you can edit config files but you'll lose battery from it
Do you know how I can do this?
>>
File: 1467579217394.png (35KB, 766x507px) Image search: [Google]
1467579217394.png
35KB, 766x507px
>>55990947
Here, I don't think there's anything wrong with it?
>>55990971
Holy shit my H stuff are in the fucking pastebin.
>>
>>55990978
First you root your phone, then you edit config files.
You're welcome.
>>
>>55990985
The phone is rooted. But I don't know where the config file is located, what I'm searching for in the text, or how to edit it?
>>
Have a laptop that came with Winblows 8. Installed 7 on it only to find that most of my hardware is not detected inlcuding ethernet/wifi so I can't even use Windows to find drivers. Go to manufacturer website and they only provide drivers for 8/10. What do.
>>
>>55991035
Install 10
>>
>>55990963
>HP elite runs desktop windows 10

that was a meme that was wrong, it's just a flagship specced phone running Windows 10 Mobile, so it can become a desktop
>>
easiest way to decrease webm size using ffmpeg?
>>
>>55991035

http://www.groovypost.com/howto/downgrade-windows-10-to-windows-7-windows-81/2/

You can try pulling the software from the websites of the individual pieces of hardware. If it's skylake you have different problems.
>>
>>55991128
*file size
>>
>>55987972
what if it isn't just the keyboard and reinstalling drivers didnt help
>>
Might belong in /t/, but I have to use internet through a tether to my phone, and it has a torrent block on it, is there ways around it other than a VPN?
>>
>>55991134
lower the quality.
>>
>>55991172
Pretty much no. You can try using a different port, but you odds of success are slim. But really nobody should be torrenting over their phone anyway,
>>
>>55991035
Download from another PC and run 3DPN.
>>
>>55991150
I don't deal in hypotheticals.
>>
>>55990984
Download HD Tune Pro and run the test.
>>
>>55990467
I guess 64GB emmc is a must, but what else?
>>
>>55991195
I don't have any other option right now, but I'll take a VPN over nothing
>>
>>55990467
>What should i look in a 2-1 tablet?
What do you want to get out of it?
>>
>>55991271
A MSOffice PC that has more than 6 hours of battery and a Netbeans machine that can play high bitrate videos@1080p.
>>
>>55991195
>But really nobody should be torrenting over their phone anyway,

Why?
>>
Is there somesorts of video editing software on linux other than just raw ffmpeg
- don't care for effects or anything like that all I want is to nearly cut up a video in places that I care and maybe increase speed but thats about it
>>
>>55991302
Because cellphone companies get all bitchy about that kind of thing. They watch their bandwidth like a hawk, and torrenting is a high bandwith illegal activity. It will eat up you data like mad (especially factoring in upload) and they rage even harder if you do that kinda shit on an unlimited plan
>>
>>55991332
maybe in 'Murica
>>
File: 14897215.gif (173KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
14897215.gif
173KB, 640x360px
>>55991332
>Using too much data on an unlimited plan
>Unlimited plan
>>
How reliable are hackintoshes? (assuming I have the correct hardware)

Is it something thats going to break every 5 minutes or is it actually viable to use as a daily OS?
>>
>>55991345
Its a thing.

>TFW internet reduced from 10Mb to 3Mb because i "used my internet a lot", which was against the T.O.S i signed on a 6 month contract
I was downloading and seeding stuff from AB.
>>
>>55991332
>someone pirating on their phone
>a dedicated seeder
>>
>>55991370
False advertising?

>Only have 3gb a month
>>
>>55991381
Pretty much.
>>
i want to build a ridiculously low wattage system, like under 10w full load, but still running (slowly obviously) full desktop operating systems, so not something like a raspberry pi

how the heck does one get their hands on those intel atom chips that are only like 2w tdp?
>>
>>55987662
Any recommendations how where to get new screensavers from? I'm kind of paranoid of getting something sketchy and never have messed around with them before.
>>
>>55991416
Bumping this. I want to be able to make my own. Just display a gif on screen.
>>
>>55991416
>scared to get new software
Must suck my winbro
>>
File: Capture.png (7KB, 803x83px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
7KB, 803x83px
Recently pixiv animations won't load at all and instead I get a CORS header issue. I'm using firefox. There's no addons directly targeting pixiv and I've tried disabling most to see but nothing changed.
>>
>>55991341
Dude cellphone service sucks in america. We get way less choice here, they're way more millitant about how you use your data, and everything costs like 3 times as much as over seas. Also there's only like 4 companies in the country so they're not motivated to build better networks
>>
>>55991460
Ignore this. It was HTTPS everywhere.
>>
Will I notice a loss of quality if I connect my TV to my PC via an HDMI-to-DVI adapter?
>>
>>55991530
no
>>
>>55991530
there could possibly be a bandwidth difference, which could reduce your possible resolution or refresh rate

there will be no quality difference with the adapter, it is a digital signal when it goes through hdmi and it is the same digital signal but without sound when going through dvi
>>
What tools do people use to plan and design code (application/firmware code more so)? I know that you're meant to do UML for methods/members shit in OOP based stuff, but that kinda assumes you've nailed most of the design already and are thinking low-level.
>>
File: firefox.png (117KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
firefox.png
117KB, 1366x768px
why isn't anything showing under data choices?

I can't disable the data transferring to FireFox
>>
your android app to watch offline youtube videos?
>>
>>55991551
>it is the same digital signal but without sound when going through dvi
I didn't think of that. Would that mean that the media I try to play on my TV will be soundless?
>>
>>55991566
http://downloadyoutubevideo.org/
>>
>>55991567
Yes, unless you run some other cable for sound
>>
>>55991567
correct, you cannot pass sound through a dvi adapter

you might have the option to run additional cables into the back of the tv to provide sound channels, but you will have to look into your tv's documentation or at least menus to find out if you have the option for this
just because you have optical ports or 3.5mm ports doesn't mean you'll be able to select those as input on the tv, they may be output from the tv only
>>
>>55991559
Time to reinstall
>>
File: 1470727645787.jpg (36KB, 642x336px) Image search: [Google]
1470727645787.jpg
36KB, 642x336px
>>55991596
>>55991597
Ah, damn. But thanks for the answers, I'm just trying to figure out a way to get my monitor to appear as number 1 and my TV to appear as number 2, figured I'd try attaching them both with HDMI cables.
>>
>>55991607
had same problem on like 5 installs already. FireFox was just updated yesterday
>>
>>55991623
Yeah it seems like you're going to a lot of trouble to change a number. I mean considering you can just move them around with out changing the number it seems like kind of a trivial thing to worry about.
>>
Now that denuvo was cracked, I want to pirate vidya. I have a windows 10 machine, what would be a way to minimize chances of getting additiolan malware? Will a dual boot keep my main environment safe? Are there extra precautions?
>>
File: 1434903501186.gif (434KB, 1148x720px) Image search: [Google]
1434903501186.gif
434KB, 1148x720px
can someone recommend me a good fan for the price for my pc? mine literally just pooped out, back fan on a 300r
>>
Is there any way to try mouse and keyboards before buying?

I see razer and logitech usually on display in a few shops but most other brands appear online only or have all their stuff locked up.

I want to make sure its comfy before buying it.

I could buy from Amazon and return but that just seems silly to me.
>>
>>55991669
Malwarebytes, scan every file that you download when you download it.
If you're worried about a main boot drive then I'd suggest disconnecting it from the computer altogether, ransomeware and malware can spread across connected drives.

Get a new drive just for sketchy game downloads
>>
>>55991721
go to your local microcenter/best buy/whatever
>>
>>55991669
Stop breaking the law, asshole! No, Yes.
>>
>>55991661
Perhaps now you understand the extent of true autism.
>>
>>55991730
like I said most are in boxes apart from razer or logitech. I want to try roccat and steelseries
>>
>>55991752
then take them out of the boxes? or ask for someone to take them out of the boxes?
>>
>>55991715
I think you mean figuratively
>>
>>55991775
but theres poop
>>
>>55991762
id doubt theyd break the seal just so i can hold it or mash the keys on a keybaord to see what they feel like
>>
>>55991791
have you never been outside before?
if your interested in buying a product they are going to let you test it out, iv done multiple times and its always been fine
>>
>>55991802
Outside what?
>>
My computer has been acting slow since I downloaded this photoshop bootleg. What do I do? I deleted photoshop and done this maleare and Antivirus thing already, but it's still slow, what do I do?? Any tips
>>
>>55991846
What did Malwarebytes say after you ran the scan?
>>
>>55991846
Buy a new computer and try again
>>
>>55991856
"Dayum son, what you been runnin up in here?"
>>
guys i cloned a drive just before installing the 10, update but i tried to install it without removing the cloned drive first. when i tried to update, everything was fine until the first restart where it needs to work at that point. all it did was restart again as soon as the update started (at 0%) and it looked like a forced restart. after that it just booted normally and the update wasnt installed. and now, i think the machine thinks that the update is installed because now windows update says im up to date when im not.

i tried deleting shit in softwaredistribution folder to no avail. i took the other drive out now, assuming that was the problem (most likely), but how do i reset wup to get it to see im not updated?
>>
>>55991878
were you going from 7 to 10, 10 to aniversary, or just a minor update?
>>
>>55991904
10 to anniversary, sorry meant to specify
>>
>>55991914
I would disconnect the cloned drive and start over. You could be having problems with booting to the wrong drive. It gets weirder than you think
>>
>>55991933
yeah i disconnected it now, but windows still thinks its up to date. just need a way to reset wup or something.

maybe if i plug the cloned drive back in, and unplug the current one, the computer will actually realize that one needs the update. then i could update, reclone to the other drive again and then unplug it. sheesh.
>>
>>55991966

Regular
http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=9830262

Extra Strength
http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=9665683
>>
File: 1460939699158.png (366KB, 800x1102px) Image search: [Google]
1460939699158.png
366KB, 800x1102px
>>55991979
>that naming scheme
laughed. thanks anon, will see if these help.
>>
Is Manjaro a meme distribution? I just installed it and it seems pretty nice.
>>
I'm installing Debian and GRUB is being a bitch, this is what it's showing:

GRUB installation failed
The 'grub-efi-amd64' package failed to install into /target/. Without the GRUB boot loader, the installed system will not boot.

I'm running debian-8.5.0-amd64-netinst from a USB I installed it to. Any ideas?
>>
File: VQV6g8m.png (2MB, 700x1869px) Image search: [Google]
VQV6g8m.png
2MB, 700x1869px
>>55990709
pls help
>>
>>55991987
Just occurred to me you could also try using the anniversary update tool-

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/12387/windows-10-update-history
>>
Hey OP!

Is there an iOS 9.3.3 app for 4chan with(out) jailbreak?
>>
archive.is is broken for everyone or just me? it keeps refreshing in loop.
>>
>>55992064
oh nice, this is what i was looking for in the first place. no idea how i cant find it. hate the internet sometimes, thanks again
>>
>>55992037
Following up on this, shouldn't GRUB be trying to install to the EFI partition so it can be bootable?
>>
>>55992075
isup.me
>>
>>55992188
I already tested with iidrn and it said the site was up but the problem was still the same for me.
Now it stopped looping so I guess it was a momentary issue, thanks anyway.
>>
>>55987662
Genos is a cyborg not a robot you dipshit.
This thread does not deserve to be a /sqt/.
>>
File: faceboko.gif (118KB, 1262x504px) Image search: [Google]
faceboko.gif
118KB, 1262x504px
How do I remove this pop-up crap in facebook?

I want to browse without disturbances!
>>
>>55992396
Join google plus instead!
>>
>>55992257
fanboy much?
>>
Do they still have that thing for ubuntu where you can install it from within windows but also boot to it? Like it appears as one of your installed windows programs and there's a file on your system that acts kind of like a VHD?
>>
Is there a more lightweight browser than firefox?
>>
>>55992396
UP
>>
>>55992396
Adblock
>>
How do you get around buying a key for Windows 7? I've googled it a little bit and checked the /g/ wiki and all I found was something called Daz's loader and the only link to it that still works is locked behind signing up for a forum. Even if there's a way to just get key for cheaper that would be fine. I'm just not paying 100 dollars for an OS when most others are free.
>>
>>55992542
You're a retard. Just type in a fake email and a username.
>>
>>55992542
Do what the other guy said and you're good to go. I recently got Windows 7 that way.
>>
>>55992519
DOWN
>>
>>55992575
>>55992586
Fuck I honestly keep forgeting you can just use fake emails or even throw away email. So the Daz's loader thing still works? Not any sort of problems or irregularities?
>>
>>55992612

It's probably the most reliable crack of all time.
>>
>>55992612
Nope, it's perfectly fine. Updating Windows 7 if you have a Skylake processor can be tedious, though.
>>
New Thread

>>55992556
>>55992556
>>55992556
>>55992556
>>
>>55987698
Is your system overloading? Close down some applications
>>
>>55992635
>>55992638
Okay that's good. If you don't mind me asking; how is updating it on Skylake processors tedious?
>>
File: 061502-0-600Wx900H.jpg (247KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
061502-0-600Wx900H.jpg
247KB, 600x900px
>>55989414

bump
>>
>>55992684
You use /g/ to pick your server hardware?
>>
>>55992681
Because you have to patch the windows 7 disk with usb3 drivers before you can install it.
>>
>>55992681
>>55992741
Check your motherboard manufacturer's website, they might have a patch for you to download. Gigabyte had one for my board.
>>
>>55990271
>Python 3
It's a terrible book.
>>
I'm trying to set up Audit Policies on my domain controller (Windows Server 2012 R2) for File Access Audits.

So far I've been using the Default Domain Policy which is already in place and working and just activated Audit File Access on it (success and failure for debugging purposes).
I created a simple .txt file (superSecretStuff.txt) and enabled EVERY Audit option on it. The file is located on a network share which the Domain Controller hosts.

My problem is that I NEVER get any File Access Events (Event ID 4663).
What did I do wrong? Every guide I see on the internet does it almost exactly like I did.
>>
I've got ~2009 pc with specs:

stock Q6600 4x2,4ghz
4gb ddr2 ram
gf9600gt

I'm thinking about reusing this pc as my desktop. I would like to move this into another case, buy 240gb SSD and maybe used GTX480. I dont care about any recent games I just want machine for Internet/Coding/Old games with two monitors on my desk.

So /g/ do you think its good idea? Is there anything else I need to do?
>>
>>55993826
no
youre going to want to start with a fresh install of your OS on the ssd though
>>
how do i remove an old computer from the homegroup? it just says unavailable obviously but that computer is never coming back. do homegroups even have a way to do that?
>>
>>55987935
show us what you're doing. why not
 cat *.html | grep something > output.txt
Thread posts: 317
Thread images: 34

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.