[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I hear you guys like black market technology.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0260[1].jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0260[1].jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
So I hear you guys like black market technology.
>>
A device that turns you into a dog?
>>
>>55980407
No on /g/ we like BLACKED market tech
>>
Are you a dog?
>>
On Internet, nobody knows you're a dog EXCEPT when you post a fucking pic of your legs.
>>
File: IMG_0258[1].jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0258[1].jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>55980432
>>55980494
>>55980521

oh shit how do i delet thread
>>
timestamp?
>>
>>55980587
Underaged doggo detected.
>>
It is illegal for a dog to use the Internet.
>>
>>55980407

DOGGO GO HOME!!!!
>>
Post pics of your mammaries you fucking bitch
>>
>>55980407
I'm curious as fuck mate. What is it that you've got there?
>>
>he fell for the dog meme
Have fun licking your genitalia you disgusting animal
>>
What is it OP?
>>
>>55980939

Look laptops. Possibly chinese crap specced like apple hardware.
>>
>>55980939
looks to be some meme computer that /pol/ was going on about last night.
Supposedly they were being purged from the military because they were completely non-botnettable and just the motherboards alone are said to be worth $900+
>>
>>55980407
>IMG_0260[1].jpg
At least I'm not that stupid to save a picture twice.
>>
>>55981040
It appears so
>>
>>55981162

He's posting it from a phone or camera plugged into his computer, browsing directly to it on the device from the 'upload' button on the post form instead of having imported it. It's a common filename thing when that happens.

At least I'm not that stupid to not know basic things like that.
>>
>>55981040

Try $5k+
>>
>>55981272
>At least I'm not that stupid to not know basic things like that.

It looks like you are if you don't know that's the same thing Windows explorer does with pictures saved with IE or Edge if you save them twice.
>>
>>55981272
Source? More information?
Never happens to me.
>>
>>55981343

It does it with () not [] you colossal fucking moron
>>
How'd you take that picture as a dog?
>>
>>55981040
they're only worth that to some back-scratcher military contractor. the whole reason they got dumped was a security hole, so there goes even that.

still decent machines, but nothing special now.
>>
a fine thread died for this

sage
>>
>>55981370
>It does it with () not [] you colossal fucking moron

That's what Firefox or Chrome do, IE or Edge use [].
Feel stupid yet?
>>
>>55981460

IE does () too, just reinstalled that shit to test it out. But that was your plan, right? Congrats. You rused me into reinstalling IE. Fuck you.

>>55981385
Found one of the collectors who is trying to keep value down so he can get them off people who ended up with one from auction lots etc, for peanuts
>>
>>55981586
>IE does () too, just reinstalled that shit to test it out. But that was your plan, right? Congrats. You rused me into reinstalling IE. Fuck you.

Top fucking kek, not him but this deserves a screenshot.
>>
>>55981392
>a fine thread died for this
Unless it was a shitty thread without bumps, it was already a thread at bump limit, so it was time for it go die, nothing of value lost, good threads are reborn.

But I agree, this is a shitty thread, sage.
>>
>>55980407

can they run Crysis?
>>
OP are you going to let this thread die or post BIOS/OS
>>
>>55980749
There's nothing in the rules that says a dog CAN'T play baske- I mean post on /g/

Welcome dog/g/o
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.