[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Blenderfags, I need help. I'm trying to edit a video but

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

Blenderfags, I need help.

I'm trying to edit a video but can't get the sound to output. I have the audio codec selected in Encoding tab, I've tried different codecs both video and audio but still there's no audio in the final video. There is a proper audio stream in the output file but it doesn't have any sound.

What's the problem?
>>
>>55977255
>>/g/ is NOT your personal tech support team or personal consumer review site.
>>>/wsr/
>>
>shooting blind
could you have muted it by any chance

anyway you should export with the default which is PNG

then encode with ffmpeg

audio is edited with audacity
>>
>>55977318
Muted? From where, don't know how to edit audio at all in Blender

>audio is edited with Audacity
That's what I usually do but it would be much easier to have the proper audio when trimming and cutting in Blender than having to manually cut the audio at the right time and later combine it with the video.
>>
>>55977336
the H key iirc
or Strip with the channel selected

>trimming and cutting
maybe Shotcut would be better for you
>>
>>55977363
Not muted. And I'm doing much else too like tracking and stuff you can't do with simple editors.
>>
File: 2016-08-08_scrot.png (61KB, 832x582px) Image search: [Google]
2016-08-08_scrot.png
61KB, 832x582px
i think i used these settings
>>
>>55977418
Exactly, according to every answer online setting it to None outputs no audio, and setting it to some codec outputs audio. I do get the audio stream but it's empty.
Do I need to specify or add the audio from input video somewhere?
>>
>>55977418
>avi
What is this, 1993?
>>
if the video you are importing has audio you should see two strips, one for the audio and one for the video, so no nothing special, just select the format - lossless / pcm if you have the hdd
>>
>>55977255
>>>/3/

>>55977280
/wsr/ is shit for stuff like this
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.