[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I learn to find glitches in the Matrix?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: maxresdefault.jpg (440KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
440KB, 1920x1080px
How do I learn to find glitches in the Matrix?
>>
>>55977202
just keep looking
>>
>>55977202
You get used to it... I, I don't even see the ASCII.
All I see is dwarf, *floodgate*, plump helmet spawn...
>>
>>55977202

According to the movie you need to die and have a trap kiss you back to life.
>>
>>55977202
Bash your head against a rock several times and you'll see a lot of them.
Also this >>55977229
>>
This is now a broken Matrix experience thread.
Post about times where you found glitches in the Matrix.

A few years ago I had a Patrick from Spongebob Squarepants toy. I found it on my desk and found it stupid, so I just threw it out of the window to be edgy. Mind you, I live in a penthouse so my apartment is pretty high up.
Now comes the weird thing: A few minutes later, I didn't even leave the room, the toy appeared on my desk again. I was extremely shocked and threw it out again, to test it. Guess what happened - it appeared again a few minutes later in a moment where I didn't look at it.
Then I threw it out again and left the room to do something, I came back a while later and there I found Patrick again, sitting on my desk like nothing happened.
Pic related, it looked similar to this.

Thoughts?
>>
>>55977702
Wow
>>
File: 1468415338310.jpg (33KB, 366x321px) Image search: [Google]
1468415338310.jpg
33KB, 366x321px
>>55977702
Not even the birds want Patrick, you know how sneaky those fuckers can be.
ALWAYS WATCHING ALWAYS LISTENING
BE PREPARED FOR THE UPRISING OF BIRDS EVERYWHERE
>>
>>55977702
I am baffled.
>>
>>55977820
Aww sheeeeeit
>>
>>55977849
>>55977778
Are you guys fucking with me or do you find my story actually interesting?
>>
>>55977615
Or have two dicks to chicks make the movie.
Seriously, stop believing movies are real and get a life.
>>
>>55977702
how did you lose them if you don't have them now
>>
>>55977202
pattern recognition
>>
>>55977893
I'm pretty sure it's still somewhere crammed in a closet or something. It was years ago and my parents clean up stuff and put it elsewhere all the time. Or maybe they threw it away, I really don't know.
>>
You need to put a tube up your ass, a gardenhose will work too. Then you put the other end into your mouth, tape your nose shut and fart away. Inhale only farts and the air in your ass in general. Once you have done that for a while, you will be transported to the matrix where you will get cucked by numberdudes.
>>
>>55977702
Wow
>>
>>55977702
How did you get rid of it? Also did it copy it or was it the original? Can you mark it and the mark stays? What happened to those what where thrown out, did they disappear?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.