[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

wut

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: wut.png (90KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
wut.png
90KB, 1366x768px
wut
>>
MY FUCKING SIDES
>>
>>55969846
Fosshub has been on the malware list since the mint hack I think.
Also had classic chell hacked so find alternative download link's for now on
>>
>>55969894
>Fosshub has been on the malware list since the mint hack I think.
No, it was only recently blocked due to the classic shell hack.
>>
>>55969846
Based ublock
>>
https://github.com/gorhill/uBlock/wiki/Badware-risks?OPISAFAGGOT#fosshubcom-temporary :^)
>>
same as it ever was....
>>
>>55969846
>1366x768
>>
>>55969846

Report bug, it should have prevented your entire access to the computer, I mean Malware 10??
>>
>>55969980
nice try fosshub shill
hackers had access to every download, not just classic shell
>>
>>55970529
>hackers had access to every download, not just classic shell

Yet they themselves admitted they only had Audacity and Classic Shell (They'll even provide you their malware files if you tweet them).

All other reports were bullshit.
>>
How to remove all the malwares?
>>
>>55970331
>hurr
>>
>>55969846
chrome is shit bro.
>>
>>55969846
>Winblows 10
You've got a bigger problem, buddy.
>>
>>55969846
Fosshub has been compromised and currently distributes malware including in qbittorrent and classicshell.
>>
>>55970548
>trusting the self-proclaimed hackers

I'm thankful you aren't in charge of my security.
>>
>>55970529
Sure, but the block itself was put in place due to the classic shell thing.
>>
>>55971333
>Trusting

Considering they left your files alone and will even tweet you back how to fix your MBR, they don't give a fuck about keeping you screwed.

They also wouldn't give people their malware to "research" either.
>>
Something Happened: Something happened
>>
>>55969846
qBittorrent SHA1 checks out to the one on their site.
Classic Shell English SHA256 hash also checks out to the one on fosshub and VM survived reboot.
>>
>>55970529
That has nothing to do with what he said you fucking tard.
>>
>>55971750
how do you know they left other files alone?

what if the MBR is a diversion and they really installed rootkits and other malware?

what is their gain in breaking the MBR?
>>
>>55969846
Fosshub is a malware site now

freetards BTFO
>>
>>55970626
install gentoo

>>55973266
Yes, but at least freetards still have the choice to avoid malware by not going to that site. Wintards don't have that option.

t. wintard
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.