[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

KDE neon - full weeaboo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: weeb.jpg (118KB, 750x421px) Image search: [Google]
weeb.jpg
118KB, 750x421px
I just got KDE neon and I want the whole UI to be in a anime/manga style, I want to go full weeaboo on my laptop.
How do I go about that?
>>
stop being autistic
>>
Start with a fuckton of copper coins- enough to buy a reasonable mousepad.
Start by adding about 2 tablespoons of salt to a jar, and then another tablespoon of baking soda.
Then you're gonna need the primary ingredient for giving your mousepad that "waifu-skin" feel. Just a little bit of ammonia- can normally be found with cleaning products.
Anyway, fill the jar with that until it's about 2/3rds full.
I should note that giving your mousepad this treatment would give it a turd-like colour- so I normally fill the rest of the jar with bleach to whiten the pad.
Just to test the mixture, take a few of those spare coppers and drop them in the jar. If you blow on them (maybe use a straw here?) they should very rapidly start turning a strong coppery colour- and then silverish. It normally takes a little longer to go silverish, but silverish is the sign that you don't just have a jar full of cleaning products.
Anyway, if you've got that silverish colour, then you'll want to give your jar a little stir and pour it into a tray that you can dip your mousepad into. I find it normally takes only 2 or 3 minutes to finish up.
Afterwards you can just wash the pad off with water.
Try not to get any bleach anywhere.
>>
>>55964004
Read The Fucking Manual
>>
>>55964018
I already am not, it's more like a joke. I think weebs are a disgrace to the human race. I want to do it "ironically".
>>55964112
Thank you for taking your time to write this all up, but I'm not going to do that.
>>
>>55964144
I know how to change the theme, I just don't know where to find a weeb theme for KDE. I probably should make one myself right?
>>
>>55964163
I think you should give it a try.
>>
>>55964182
Maybe
>>
Use a wm.
>>
>>55964220
A what?
>>
File: desktop2.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
desktop2.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>
>>55964271
That's just a Wallpaper though, I want my whole UI to look like that
>>
>>55964294
Well there are some tricks. In KDE every icon can be changed, so your start button or or your home folder could be Flandere Scarlet and Remilia Scarlet for example. editing an xml and an png you can make easily a custom login screeen. Mine has lain. Also you can create your custom load animation, and making themes for the folders and suck is not that hard.

You can change a lots of thinks in KDE.
>>
>>55964144
>Typing Like This
Are you 12?
>>
>>55964364
Thanks, great ideas. That's what I wanted to hear.

I know KDE is very customizable, that's why I chose it.
>>
>>55964376
I capitalized beginning of each word for emphasis. Ever heard of RTFM?
>>
>>55964376
get out
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.