[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does the thinking in code ever stop?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

File: ififififififif.gif (135KB, 320x178px) Image search: [Google]
ififififififif.gif
135KB, 320x178px
So I'm a programming nublet who has been reading and dabbling for about a year or so. C++ and Java for the two people who might be curious.

Recently, when I really got into it, I can't help but to visualize shit like
if {...condition} 
statement;
else {condition...}
statement;

when I hear the oh-so-common use of phrases similar to "If the quarterback passes the ball to someone in the end zone, that's going to be a touchdown"

So every time pajeet symmetra says "if everyone performs their function..."

Yeah, you get the point, except she's less pajeet than others since she says function instead of method.

Also I think about for loops when I'm doing some bullshit repetitive clicking. Here's an example familiar to those who play Stellaris
for(add_spaceportModule; slots!=add_spaceportModule; ++add_spaceportModule)

Too much gaymen shit in my post, sorry, so here's one that is more relateable.

for(size_t stroke=0; stroke != nutBusted; stroke++)

Does this ever end or is this newfound expression of my autism with me forever now? Were some of my examples at least slightly better than KKK (karli kloss kode) ?

PIC FUCKING RELATED for real life representation of compSci degree if/else chains
>>
File: 1469753177679.png (224KB, 778x960px) Image search: [Google]
1469753177679.png
224KB, 778x960px
Discuss
>>
>>55959216

what the fuck are you talking about?

You've been half assedly coding for a fucking year and you're talking shit to pajeets?

who the fuck are you, honestly, what the fuck is this thread

>i've been writing if states and understand basic coding concepts that take 2 weeks to learn and now i think in leet code xDDD

literally go fucking kill yourself
>>
It just means you lack the structure so you apply relevant information in a way that stimulates you the way being in front of a computer does.
>>
File: 500-1-3.jpg (45KB, 400x300px)
500-1-3.jpg
45KB, 400x300px
>>55959647
The day that someone defended a pajeet on fucking 4chen and rekt me with it is a sad day indeed.

>>55959653
When you say structure do you mean disciprine or are you saying im retarded in a very polite way?
>>
>>55959216
it doesn't get any more masturbatory than this, folks.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.