[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Logitech

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: 1433039194335.gif (536KB, 381x512px) Image search: [Google]
1433039194335.gif
536KB, 381x512px
Why is Logitech such garbage?

>/g/ raves over Logitech
>multiple mice have failed
>G9x stuttered all over the place, G400 broke within a month, new G303 is stuttering fucking everywhere
>Don't have animals, don't eat at my desk, hair is kept short
>Go back to my Rival and have no issues
Am I the unluckiest son of a bitch on the planet, or are these mice garbage and people defend them?
>>
Logitech has been absolute garbage since the MX518.
>>
Logitech is extremely hit or miss for their products.
I have some speakers I got for free randomly that are of pretty good quality, but since I don't like playing any sorts of sound through loud external speakers, they are of no use to me.
Before I bought a wireless KB+M bundle from BJs I think and while the keyboard was membrane shitty keycaps garbage, the mouse was extremely fucking good. Solid rock build, good tracking even for a wireless mouse and decent options via software.
>>
>>55957764
Bad luck. Also, they have great customer service, so replacements should have been no issues.
>>
>>55957855
Maybe I'm just unlucky with their mice

I really wanted to go back to Logitech and give them another chance after 2 mice in a row failed. I've had this G303 for about a month and it's stuttering all over the place. My desk is squeaky clean, drivers are all updated, mouse is calibrated to the mousepad, but now I guess it's just fucked.

I'm thinking of getting a Zowie FK now.
>>
I've had an MX Revolution for years and loved it. Ended up losing the USB dongle so I can't use it anymore. Switched to a G600 and it's pretty good. I like having access to 12 different shortcuts with my thumb.

Also I live literally 15 minutes away from their headquarters and I personally know one of its founders.
>>
>>55957764

my G9x has been serving me well for 3 years. My MX Master is amazing and paired easily and switches seamlessly between my three main computers. Maybe you should jizz on your mice, try washing your hands and take anger control session and stop slamming your mice against the table when you get your ass handed to you in video games.
>>
>>55957939
shouldn't*
>>
>>55957939
>try washing your hands and take anger control session and stop slamming your mice against the table when you get your ass handed to you in video games.
That's a lot of projection there m8

I never slam my mice or any of my shit for that matter, and my desk rarely even has dust on it.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (28KB, 668x401px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
28KB, 668x401px
>>55957764
>>
>>55957972
Hope it works well for you.

>>55957890
I'm contacting customer support tomorrow, but I might just get my money back from Amazon at this rate.
>>
>>55958009

it works as well as it it did when i bought the last pack

they're so cheap I can just buy a new one every few years rather than bother cleaning or anything else
>>
Anyone who pronounces it as "lodge-itech" is a fucking retard
>>
Well, with logitech you can get lots of programmable buttons, but without the spyware Razer puts in their drivers
>>
File: .png (7KB, 289x127px) Image search: [Google]
.png
7KB, 289x127px
Any further questions?
>>
>>55957764
>buy $10 laser mouse from Microsoft
>repeatedly drop the thing on hard floors
>shit still werks like a charm
> kek every time Anons buy failing garbage for more
>>
>>55957764
i dunno, i had my MX518 for nearly a decade. just replaced it with a G400. i also work for a subsidiary of them so I get half off everything they make :)
>>
My MX518 and K120 are still working after many years of abuse.
>>
>>55958302
The USB Microsoft Laser mouse? That thing's a fucking beast. I really wish I could've bought one of those instead of this shitty $5 laser mouse I got at Wal-Mart.
>>
>>55957764
Logitech is shit for the money. Chink quality at best. Consider A4 stuff, they are chink, but cheap and really good quality-wise.
>>
>>55958368
*Microsoft Basic Optical Mouse v2.0

Yeah, it is USB and has a great, simple design l. It can take a lot of abuse - a big plus if you are careless.
>>
File: mouse.jpg (852KB, 4096x3072px) Image search: [Google]
mouse.jpg
852KB, 4096x3072px
Do you use your toes to click on your mouse? Because my G500 lasted me 4 years.
Enjoying the G502 right now.
>>
File: q7k.gif (2MB, 636x352px) Image search: [Google]
q7k.gif
2MB, 636x352px
>>55958432
What year was your camera made?
Do you think it's about time to get a new one?
What the hell is your mousepad made of?
Why does that cable look so poorly niggerrigged?
What is that pollen looking shit?
>>
>>55958472
>What year was your camera made?
Memephone2. So 2015?
>Do you think it's about time to get a new one?
Nah, as much as I ended up hating the phone I realized I only use it for calls/messages.
>What the hell is your mousepad made of?
Box says fabric? Whatever that fabric is made if I'm not fabric connoisseur.
>Why does that cable look so poorly niggerrigged?
As mentioned it lasted me 4 years, the sleeve started to peel off and electrical tape fixes everything.
>What is that pollen looking shit?
What pollen? That's just the mouse pad.
Anything else you'd like to know about me?
>>
>>55958432
Ayy 502 bro.

Great mouse. I haven't really used many of the macros but it's comfy as hell to use. Feels really sturdy too. I love this thing.
>>
>>55958432
>>55958716
Upgraded my G502 to a G900 last week. Couldn't be happier. Better shape, it's lighter, and wireless that equals the G502's performance easily.
>>
Shoo! Shoo! Go away Razer marketing team.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.