[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

OP3 or Mi5?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: download.jpg (11KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
11KB, 275x183px
What's the better choice? OP3 at $400 or Mi5 at $325?
>>
Nexus 6p blows both out of the water.
>>
>>55956654
paying $400 for a SD810 device is kinda not a good idea desu
>>
>>55957050
It makes little difference to user experience anon, anything past the sd800 is overkill

I've been testing my op2 against my cousins s7 edge, there's literally no conceivable difference in gaming performance in a real world setting
>>
>>55956636
Mi5 breaks in half very easily.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2jav7UdQtE
>>
>>55956654
>Nexus 6p
Youre joking right
>>
>>55958525
Bend tests are kind of retarded though. Nobody applies that kind of force to the middle of their phone in any kind of daily use.

Even if you wear skinny jeans and put the phone in your back pocket, you'd have to have an ass of diamonds to produce something similar to a bend test
>>
>>55959083
like, the bending iphone meme that started it all was just *bending* because people sat their ass on them. Even hank hill's no-ass is bigger than an iphone so the force is spread out over a much larger area as well as probably not being as much in the first place

drop tests are probably much more useful
>>
Personally I'd go OP3. It's more durable, the insane RAM will make it last a few years and it has more community support.
>>
>>55958514
heat brah

>>55959130
drop tests are very useful, as are water tests, even for phones without IP ratings.

one test that's very relevant for "waterproof" phones is the drop into water test. the CAT S60 is supposed to be drop-proof from 1.8m and waterproof to 2m or 5m, but if you drop it from 1.8m into water, the SIM door will pop open and let water into the fucking phone. oops.
>>
>>55959283
I'm not sure what sd810 revision the 6p uses, but the newer revision on the op2 has absolutely no heating issues, in fact it gets nowhere near as hot as my previous LG G3, just worth noting
>>
>>55956636
The OP3 is better in a lot of things except for price. It's still more worth it though as it has a faster cpu (MI5 uses the worse version of the sd820), more ram and the manufacturer doesn't seem to be as much of an asshole to developers as the other.

Get the OnePlus 3 and be happy for a long time.
>>
I just bought an OP3 and installing CM13 was a bitch but it's very pretty and I like the fast charging
>>
>>55960941
That's like, the easiest thing to do.

What did you even do to have problems?
>>
>>55960951
It didn't work with official TWRP and I had to flash an unofficial build with some tweaks but now it's working well
>>
>>55956636
NEVER
SETTLE
>>
I´ll just join the discussion.
Is it worth upgrading to a OnePlus3 with my s5?
Or should I wait until the end of the year.
Price does not matter. But hey 400 bucks for that kind of a phone seems nice
>>
>>55962340
saying "upgrading" there is quite a statement, even with touchwiz in the equation.
stick to the s5 or buy something better than the op3.
>>
>>55962388
It has become really slow. Nothing like the snappyness in the first 6 month. (bought it in October ´15).
I´m really disappointed because its not that old but I cant stand it
>>
Get a OP3 if you want ROMS. Buy a more obscure chink phone if you want better value. Mi is overpriced.
>>
>>55962426
Backup important files and do a fatory reset.
>>
>>55962426
First do >>55963441 then as a last resort, try installing a custom rom, that s5 shouldn't be as bad as it sounds as it has pretty good specs, even by today's standards.
>>
>>55962388
>something better than the op3
what phone is better than the op3?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.