[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will coding eventually make you go insane?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: picrelated.jpg (27KB, 310x375px) Image search: [Google]
picrelated.jpg
27KB, 310x375px
Pic and video related : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKgf5PaBzyg.
>>
>7 women. 2 tried to kill him.
That's a lesson to us all.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hx3yTWkN3fI

Kek, he just doesn't give a fuck anymore.
>>
>>55956396
all in on MGT

Also did he really program?
>>
No, he was insane to begin with.

Personally I think he's pretty neat.
>>
>>55956396

Possibly, but surely abusing stimulants doesn't help.
>>
He's not insane you retards, just old as fuck and trying his best to live out his finals days as best he can not rotting in a retirement home.

The nigga is 70 fucking years old and he's in better shape and health than any if you faggots will ever be in. We should all look up to him and aspire to be like him and not let our age define us.
>>
>>55958027
>We should all look up to him and aspire to be like him and not let our age define us.
But what if I want to visit Belize?
>>
lol no one would buy his antivirus, this is the aftermath.
>>
>>55957377
Yes. He did a lot of low level coding back in the day. He's a smart mother fucker with a penchant for drugs and sex.
>>
>>55956396
insane?
he seems sane enough to shit on the pos of shit mcafee is
>>
most of the girls in that video look like they have every STD known to man.
>>
People with mental problems can obsess about creative work.

It's not a coincidence the best artists and professionals struggle with alcoholism or medication.

There must be an explanation for it.
>>
>>55959937
Is that right?
>>
>>55959944
most artists either came up with the inspiration for their art by doing psychoactives/alcohol, or use stimulants like amphetamines to combat stage freight or keep going at long shows.

>>55956396
that video is hilarious. 10/10
>>
>>55958301
it hasn't been his since a long time
>>
>>55555555
>>
>>55959937
this is something I wonder, I think he likes his women ugly...
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.