[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did i fuck up

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: amd.jpg (84KB, 1000x911px) Image search: [Google]
amd.jpg
84KB, 1000x911px
I bought an AMD R9 390 8GB DDR5 did i fuck up with the purchase
>>
>>55941318
Why do people always ask this after they buy the fucking product?

Fuck off.
>>
>>55941318
Does it look like a consumer review board to you? Fuck off
>>
>>55941331
kek why did i expect anything from /g/ this whole board should be nuked, might as well get more help in /b/
>>
>>55941356
Good, next time read the fucking sticky and go back to /b/ or /v/ (what's the difference anyway)
>>
>>55941392
>1000+1000+16
>actually following the rules, is this reddit or something
>>
>>55941426
Are you complaining about the rules? Do you have problem with them?
>>
>>55941454
as a matter of fact yes i do
>>
>>55941489
Then go somewhere with rules more suited to your autism.

>>>/9gag/
>>
>>55941489
>Complaining against 4chan
Enjoy your ban
>>
>>55941511
>still thinking there are mods left in this place
>>
>>55941318
You only fucked up if you paid too much. Card is still relevant and will be for a few years.
>>
>>55941565
i paid 273 usd or 247 euros
>>
>>55941588
Lmao i bought mine 4 days ago for 230 sold the free copy of warhammer total war for 30€ so i paid essentialy 200€
>>
>>55941588
I would've got a 480RX for that much. Oh well, live and learn.
>>
>>55941825
a rx480 is very marginally a worse card though, why would you..
>>
Fucked up bad op.
Just got a 390x for $200 usd from a buddy
>>
>>55941318
You did a good thing, anon.
>>
>>55941318

Yes, you fucked up. Not because of your purchase - the card is completely fine, overclocks nicely and everything I have thrown at it recently plays well above 60fps on medium to high settings.

You have fucked up because you are asking yourself if you fucked up AFTER a purchase. You seem to be unable to think independently and you should leave this website (or the internet) until you have the appropriate maturity
>>
Why do you ask after completing the purchase you dumb fuck
>>
>>55941318
No, it's a good card. NEXT!
>>
Fucked up something awful
>>
>virtually no one on /g/ said the OP who purchased a 1080 didn't fuck up while this entire thread is praising OP for buying an outdated rebranded turd

this board is AMD shill haven
>>
>>55941356
>doesn't read sticky
>gets mad when he does retarded shit

Back to wherever you came from
>>
>>55941328
They never bought the card and just want an honest opinion that isnt Linus shill tips
>>
you bought a card that has to draw 400w in order to match the performance of NVIDIA's last gen 180w card. yes, you fucked up big time.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.