[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wind noise in the headphones

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: mdr-zx770bn.jpg (48KB, 670x503px) Image search: [Google]
mdr-zx770bn.jpg
48KB, 670x503px
I've just bought a set of headphones and, when using bluetooth, I can hear the wind inside of them.
Is this normal or are the headphones shit?

They are the Sony mdr-zx770bn. It's them in the picture.
>>
Don't listen to them in the wind
>>
>>55937174
turn them down
>>
You mean audio dithering?
>>
>>55937174
Disable the noise canceling when it's windy. It helps.
>>
>>55937396
Maybe it's that. I thought it could be the bluetooth, but the windy day was the same one than the first day I used them with bluetooth (today) so it may be a coincidence and be all about the noise cancelling.

>>55937283
I've googled that and to be honest I don't know if it has anything to do with this.
>>
>>55937640
>>55937640
Noise cancelling uses the microphone on the side of each headphone, so it's a bit lost when the wind blows in them. Otherwise, I absolutely love these headphones.
>>
thats interference

you fell for the wireless meme
>>
>>55938330
If that's so, will it happen with every wireless headphones and with every smartphone, or does it depend on the quality?
>>
>>55937174
Its called wind noise, you retard.

Buy a more aerodynamic headphone next time
>>
>buys huge as fuck headphones
>can't figure out why aerodynamics are shit
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.