[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are wireless headphones worth it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: pic unrelated.png (2MB, 2059x1777px) Image search: [Google]
pic unrelated.png
2MB, 2059x1777px
My earbuds of three years old just died /g/

I'm considering buying an actual headphone or headset this time. My biggest beef with them however, is that they rarely last more than a year, because the cable will eventually break in one place or three.

Are wireless headphones any good? Are they worth it? I'd be using it mainly here in front of my PC, but it'd be nice if I could take it with me, and listen music on it while it is connected to my smartphone.
>>
>>55932769
>they rarely last more than a year, because the cable will eventually break in one place or three.
Something with a rugged and detachable cable would have solved this.

>wireless headphones any good? Are they worth it?
They could be, just as with any headphone. The key word is "could". There are plenty of terrible headphones and a handful of decent ones.

Got a price range and country you will be buying from?
>>
>>55933221
>Something with a rugged and detachable cable would have solved this.
oh? They sell stuff like that? I did not know that

>Got a price range and country you will be buying from?

Hungary. And about ~50$. At most.
>>
>>55932769
I have bose nose cancelling wireless headphones (QC35) they're fantastic - also audiophile fag here.
>>
>>55933487
>$50 budget for wireless cans

Just end it now, OP.
>>
>>55932769
They suck ass they all suck ass
>>
>>55933530
this
>>
>>55933530
I didn't say I want to go wireless or die trying.

I'm just curious whether they're any good or more durable compared to the regular ones.
>>
Good wireless earphones for under 80$, for running and cycling?
>>
>>55933487
If you want a "good" pair. Look to spend $100. I bought a pair of Senhizer Momentums and they should last me years. Detachable coord too.
>>
>>55932769
>>55933530
For $50 id just buy these off ali
http://m.aliexpress.com/item/32618606598.html

They look nice, and connect well with your pc and phone.. just dont expect them to last over a year either. Also you need BT
>>
>>55933487
At 50 dollars, the rugged or wireless options are few. For a wired solution, some of the Superlux headphones have detachable cables, though they aren't super study.
>>
Not OP but if I have a budget of $150, am I still fucked?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.