[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

aircrack

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot.png (68KB, 666x406px)
Screenshot.png
68KB, 666x406px
Hey, /g/

Can you crack handshake.cap files? I tried many wordlists with aircrack-ng and I'm running some atm but they need days to get finished. My CPU tries 3000 Keys/s. Any tips?
.cap file: http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=08370241902985025341
>>
>>55931958
Bruting takes time anon and there is no guarantee you can crack it, If the key is alphanumeric you'll never crack it unless you can borrow the NSAs quantum computer.
>>
I just tried this on my wifi the other week out of curiosity. It was about the same speed on my thinkpad, ~2800 keys/sec. Of course I knew the password and greped the word list and knew it wouldn't find it so I didn't actually run the whole thing. Would have taken at least a full 24 hours.

If you want to really get in try a dictionary+brute attack. Not sure if aircrack suite can do this and haven't ever tried myself but there should be a decent rule list somewhere.

My buddies wifi password is weak (downwithopp) and even that will not be found in any wordlist I know.

Good fun though
>>
>>55932234
I thought so. But I cracked one password pretty fast with a wordlist. Okay, the password was weak, but now I am addicted. I heard about hashcat. (I have no idea what that is, should I think about learning to use it?)
How many digits have numeric router passwords by default? I'm trying all 8 digit number combinations atm.
>>
>tfw 700keys/second
Thank fuck my neighbors' keys are piss easy

Also OP, there are some sites that will crack .cap files for you, for like the equivalent of 5 bucks in bitcoin.
>>
>>55932442
With hashcat you can generate alphanumerical passwords that meet certain criteria, but that's only useful if you have some sort of hint as to what the password may be.
>>
>>55932234
>unless you can borrow the NSAs quantum computer
That is actually a myth--that quantum computers will break symmetric cryptography such as AES. They do nothing of the sort. Your WPA2 keys are safe.

source: am NSA
>>
>>55932332
>If you want to really get in try a dictionary+brute attack.
But that is exactly what aircrack does, that's what going on in OPs pic
>>
Sent ;-)
>>
>>55931958
>My CPU tries 3000 Keys/s. Any tips?

use your gpu
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.