[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Open Ports

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 5060.png (23KB, 284x676px) Image search: [Google]
5060.png
23KB, 284x676px
Since three months I portscan my network devices every week. There are two end devices speaking out.
One of these is my network device from my ISP and that fucking trash make me get cancer. There is one open port 5060 SIP, which I need for my telephonie.
So I started my browser, typed my external IPv4 in with the port attached. Pic related is the result.
tl;dr - My Question now, can I get in with this port or can I get informations? Exploits?
>>
hans pls
>>
File: 4c1LM3l.jpg (81KB, 540x720px)
4c1LM3l.jpg
81KB, 540x720px
>>55929609
Not really sure about your setup but the way I handle 5060 on customer sites is to lock it down so that traffic from the SIP provider is the only traffic that can touch that port.

Outside of that I don't actually know what the heck you're on about.
>>
File: suicide_gun_meme.png (293KB, 633x758px)
suicide_gun_meme.png
293KB, 633x758px
>>55929658
Yes that is normally the right way, I know. But I can't setup those rules on this fucking cancer box.
This shit is hard compromised.
>>
>>55929702
What do you even mean? Like is something happening on your end regarding your phone or are you sperging out over a portscan result?
>>
>>55929609
Are you retarded?
>>
>>55929731
You get this box as first device for your uplink from ISP. This box is needed to get your subnetinformation from ISP. But you get this box with an OS which is costumized for their config/systems. I had in the last years enough problems and found muh bugs in this software so I don't trust this shitbox anymore. The portscan result and that I get a response when I going to open the IP with port make me a little bit nervous.

>>55929628
>>55929769
Srsly, when you just want to fuck up ppls then go to another thread you autism fgts.
>>
>>55929828
Oh, well protip: buy your own router or change ISP to one that supports your own router, and set that up however you please.
>>
>>55929845
No shit. Fuck away my thread if you are going to be a idiot.
>>
>>55929876
You started this thread, you fucking moron, and I've been nothing but helpful - putting up with your retarded broken English and pitiful paranoia, your recommendations are figure out custom firmware, change your router, or change your ISP. Your questions can be easily googled but the anons here took the time to reply to your shit. You fuck off, you don't belong here, or anywhere. This board is filled up with too many uneducated idiots.
>>
>>55929828
>>55929845
>>55929876
Get a modem that supports Forceware and be done with it. If you're freaking out about the results of a port scan and don't know where to go from here then you're pretty much clueless
>>
>>55929941
calm down m8, all will be fine.

>>55929952
/thread
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.